*Massive number support for addition/subtraction
*Very large number support for multiplication/division
*Large (base number) support for exponents (the power is limited to 2 digits, integer only)
*Equation support involving parenthesis, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and exponents (others should be added later).
*Very large conversion from one base to another.
*Non-base 10 decimal number support in all bases.
This calculator is for you if...
*You need to do simple math with very large numbers.
*You need to convert between bases.
*You need to handle large conversions (most max out at 8 hex digits, my previous calc handled 16 hex digits, this one can handle 256 hex digits and larger).
This calculator is not for you if...
*You need to do more sophisticated math/math functions (such as tangents, x roots, etc.)
*You need a more sophisticated display (graphs, visual fractions, etc.)
*You want negative answers constrained to a bit size.
How to use
The top box is the default input and the bottom is the default output.
The left list is the base of the top box, the right is for the bottom.
The calculate button (apart from its obvious function) shows the direction the equation is being handled (e.g. v Calculate v means top to bottom).
The switch button changes the direction the equation is being handled. Anything in the bottom box will now be output in the top box until you switch it back.
Most keys are self explanatory: bk is backspace, clr clears that entire box, <- and -> move the cursor back/forward one.
About the calculator
This calculator uses a fully custom JS library. Everything down to the way it adds 1+1 is a custom function. The reason for this is because of the scope of these numbers. Most programming languages do not natively support adding two several hundred digit numbers together, so I had to make a library that did. Due to this, any and all functions and operators have to be created by hand and to not only handle the large nature of the numbers my calculator is designed for, but also to work in all bases.
The calculator app in its current form is streamline and simple. The library powering it has literally dozens of functions and more so options that are just not accessible to the end user at the moment. I plan to add a settings page.
For now, here's some of the technical constraints:
*Everything is calculated. Some online calculators or desktop calculators pull off seemingly absurd feats, many of these are using a combination of the following: a lot more power than your phone possesses, lookup tables, and estimates. My calculator provides the most accurate answer it can calculate.
*Exponents (powers) are confined to 2 digits. In decimal, this means you can do any massive number to the power of 99, or hex up to FF. The reason for this limit is because these numbers get big (thousands of digits) very quickly and although the calc is capable of returning an answer, some massive numbers can take literally minutes to calculate. If for some odd reason you REALLY need to just let it try even larger numbers, I can allow for the option to turn the limit off.
*Division is limited to 30 decimal places. This is to keep 1/3 from going on forever. I can allow manual adjustment of this in the settings at some point.
*Addition, subtraction, multiplication and exponents do not have a decimal limit.
Anyone that has bought this app can request features.
This calculator has been tested extensively. That's code for: someone is going to find a bug by caressing the phone while skipping in a counter clockwise circle. If you do find a bug or an issue of any sort: let me know about it. If I fail to fix it or determine it isn't something that needs fixed or can be fixed: feel free to write a poor review at that point.
Small application but does a large amount of work!!.
Simulating small assembly language programs in Computer is quite irritating and time consuming in the context of the length of programs, this app gives you ease of programming at your finger tips quick and easy...
1) Auto suggestions for mnemonics:- As you start typing the programs line by line whenever you start typing a mnemonic the simulator loads a suggestion list matching to the initials.
2) Lets you view the memory locations at which the instruction is going to be stored in program memory so that you know where your code is going to be stored before execution.
3) ORG, EQU and END directives support
4) Since the simulator only works on hex values, you do not need to write 'h' every single time at end of data.
Run time features:-
1) Provides a detail view of SFRs, Ports, PC and time elapsed in nice and compact interface.
2) Also it allows modification of I/O Port values any time during execution.
3) Supports step by step execution with a option to reset the controller at any time during execution.
4) View data at any RAM location during run time by simply putting the address in the given space as shown in screen shots.
Writing a program getting a output, and then losing the program is worst part of a programmer's life..;)
This app knows this and so provides a option to save your work into a text document with neatly formatted lines.
If u wanna be sure that app works fine on your phone try the free version before buying the Pro
App is vital for Engineering students and all hobbyists.
Feel free to suggest any improvements.
Contact support for Queries or bugs at
Write Pad Screen==>Help==>Reference and support==>Mail query
Finally do rate the App if u like it !!...
Also comes with the ability to export your beads into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Currently supported bead Companies:
- Mill Hill
- Miyuki Delica! (11/0 normal and hex, 15/0, 10/0 normal and hex, 8/0 normal and hex)
•CPU frequency- keep an eye on your CPU frequencies to see at what frequency your CPU was for how much time.
•Sensors- A fully featured Sensor manager for your device,see what sensors your device have with a graph showing sensor values and all the sensor details.
•Color Picker- Color picker helps you in finding all bout colors of an image, just select am image and touch on a point on image to find out color,hexcode and rgb values.
•Compass-A nice looking compass showing you the directions
•Device Information - Find out information about your device like screen density and pixels.
Consider buying the pro version if you want to support the developer or if you want extra features.
Pro version includes location and networking tools having a fully featured location and gps manager.
Free version does not uses any permissions however the pro version have location and network tools and hence uses permissions related to location.If you do not wish to install with these permissions you are welcome to install free version with no location tools.
S Tools+ is beautifully designed to help you make use of your device.
Please note that I am alone working on this project in my free time besides my studies (17 years old) so please give me some time to fix bugs and if you encounter some bugs or have any feedback,please leave me a mail before writing review.
Literally any OS is supported: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Scanned barcodes will be sent to your computer using the common VNC protocol.
For Windows and Linux:
Download and install any VNC server on your computer. For example: UltraVNC, RealVNC or TightVNC.
You just need to install the server part (silent server) and register as a system service.
Set your VNC Password.
If you are running VNC only to serve WiFi Barcode Scanner you might want to disable "Remove Aero (Vista)", "Remove Wallpapers for Windows" and enable "Capture Alpha-Blending" to prevent blinking of screen when connecting to the server.
For Mac OS X:
Open "System preferences" - "Sharing".
Check pane "Screen sharing".
Click "Computer Settings..." and set your password.
On your phone:
Set your vnc server host and port using settings menu.
If you choose to automatically connect just press "Start scanning" button. Otherwise first press "Connect" button to connect to your vnc server.
Every scanned barcode will be sent to your vnc server immediately.
- Make sure VNC is installed correctly and no firewall is blocking connection requests on port 5900. If you used the installer there should be already a Windows firewall rule.
- Check if VNC can be reached by your phone. PC and phone must be on the same network. Otherwise you have to add port forwarding rules to your router.
- Make sure you did not enable "Disable Viewers inputs" in your VNC servcer configuration.
- MacOSX Lion: Some customers reported problems with sending the barcode. You can use an alternative vnc server like "Vine Server (OSXvnc)" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/osxvnc/) or "Chicken of the VNC" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/).
- If you still have any problems do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check ip addresses:
- PC: hover the mouse over VNC tray icon and your PC ip address will be shown in a tooltip.
- Phone: Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi Settings -> your connection will be listed under Wi-Fi networks
Using special keys for prepend/append string:
You can use a html-like encoding to send special keys. Use 'ꯍ' where abcd is a hex string representing a special key. For all available keys please see X11/keysymdef.h or contact email@example.com
To add a profile from QR-Code scan "wifibarcodescanner://PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/PROFILENAME". Every part except host can be ommited (eg. wifibarcodescanner://192.168.0.10).
You can add widgets to your home screen to load profiles. If "Automatic Connect" is enabled scanning will start automatically when the widget is selected.
For scanning barcodes the free ZXing Barcode Scanner App is needed. If not already installed you will be redirected to download on first usage.
Tags: WiFi wireless remote barcode scanner vnc
v1.0.1: Minor UI changes.
v1.0.2: Minor bug fix.
v1.0.3: Preferences: Send Newline or Tabulator after barcode.
v1.0.4: Internal refactorings.
v1.0.5: Delayed sending of newline or tabulator.
v1.0.6: Warning for ZXing Barcode Scanner 3.7.
v1.0.7: Better integration of ZXing Barcode Scanner.
v1.0.8: Prepend/append characters to barcode.
v1.0.9: Sending of special keys from prepend/append string.
v1.0.10: Special keys for key down/up.
v1.0.11: Scan single barcode. Display last scanned barcode.
v1.0.12: Problem with scan single barcode and send after barcode fixed.
v1.1.1: Handling of wifibarcodescanner:// improved.
v1.1.2: Widget to load profile.
1. Calculate time constant by R and C
2. Calculate between time constant and % of charging
3. Calculate cutoff frequency by resistor and capacitor values
4. To find out combinations of resistance and capacitance making a desired cutoff frequency
5. Save all combinations in a CSV (Excel) file
4. Use preferred values of resistors and capacitors
Features in PRO version only:
1. Can use preferred value 1% for resistor and 5% for capacitor
2. No Ads
3. No limitation
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : RC Circuit , charging circuit, low-pass filter, high-pass filter, cutoff frequency, basic electronics
ConvertPad is intuitive and easy to use. Features fast, real time currency and unit conversion in a clean interface.
Features; (Ad-Free Version)
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wiki Searching for Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 26 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary language.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. Feature for adding User-defined units in built-in categories
. Feature for making User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** If you have any issues with app update, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The developer cannot respond to market review.
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please try out read the 50,000+ reviews for original ConvertPad Ad. version which has 10,000,000+ downloads. If you have the experience of original, you will not be disappointed with ConvertPad Plus!
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
!!! PLEASE VISIT http://feedback.mancwebdesign.co.uk TO REPORT BUGS OR REQUEST FEATURES !!!
When working on a design project, it can be desirable to use a specific list of colour codes. Whether you are a solo designer or a team, this tool can help you build that list. Tested on the go, it has already helped to customise website layouts and themes, aid the creation of software and also teach colour code usage to novices.
Other methods of storage can become bloated and unclear, but with an ordered list of colours, names and codes there is a better chance of finding what you want, right away! You can easily share your lists with other devices since the files are saved as xml, a format which makes it simple to exchange data between platforms.
* View colours in a list or full screen
* Create your own colour scheme files
* Download new colour schemes online
* Save colour as background wallpaper
* Qwerty, Dvorak and Hex keyboards
* Display randomly generated colours
* Strobe light with adjustable delay
* Custom themed dialogs and popups
You can only load, edit and save the first found custom colour file, other files will be ignored. There are upgrade banners and adverts in the lists.
The above limitations are removed in the full version. If the license check fails for any reason, the app will revert to the free version until the license can be verified.
You must have an SDCARD in order to load, save and download any custom files. All downloadable content was created with the built-in editor, aided by a USB keyboard on a 7 inch tablet device. USB keyboard support is functional, but may not be available to some devices.
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.3)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (4.0.3)
7 Inch Tablet (2.3.3)
7 Inch Tablet (4.0.4)
SDK (2.2 / 3.0 / 3.2 / 4.0.3)
Generic Voltage Divider Resistor Voltage Drop for Load Inductive or Capacitive Reactance LC Resonant Frequency Voltage Drop for Series Tube Filaments Villard Voltage Doubler Output Power Supply Output Voltages.
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
You can control a HEXBUG® SPIDER using your phone.
May work with HEXBUG® INCHWORM, but I don't have one to test.
May also work with other IR capable Samsung Galaxy devices.
Please review the app here on Google Play Store.
Google+ Page for this application:
This is not an official application.
HEXBUG® is a registered trademark of Innovation First Labs, Inc.
If you want get one, go to their official website:
It will not start, if your device is not supported,
Please report Bugs, Crashes.
Please note that this application has been thought of, programmed, developed, designed (and so on) by one single, 19 year old student.
Be so fair not to give 1-star rating because you encounter bugs, spelling mistakes or don't understand what this app is for.
If you got any suggestions, bug-reports or anything else, I'd be happy to receive a message from you.
Hex Pirate is a lightweight, easy-to-use Hex-, Binary-, Octal- & ASCII-Reader (Editing functions coming soon) for Android.
- No root required
- Open files from your device or SD-card
- Display the data as hexadecimal, binary, octal or ASCII-representation
- 2 data-representations are display simultaneously
- check the MD5-Hash & file-size
- performance-tweaks (currently WIP)
- decimal, different unicode-formats etc.
- hex comparison-feature
-explanations of the algorithms
-larger input domain
Please do not hesitate to inform me of bugs, glitches, or any desired features.
More from developer
This is an offline collection of Axon microcontroller datasheets, for just such an emergency.
note: Several PDFs are not included with this app given their large file size, including schematics and ATmega datasheets. Direct links are provided in the Misc sections of the app for quick download.
Any comments/suggestions can be posted here: http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=15180.0
FAQ missing supplementary images
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
The Free version has all the same features as the Donate version, however it will occasionally be outdated by one or two versions. Please get the Donate version to support further development.