The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
You can independently control the two PWM channels (a pair of motors).
The sample code for the Arduino board can be found at:
- Leonardo: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/tree/master/Arduino_controlled_robot
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_64_Vacuum-Cleaner-Hack
- Pro Micro: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/blob/master/MyArduinoProMicroPrograms/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control.ino
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_91_Monster-Truck-Hack
If you like this project and you want to motivate me to keep working on it, please vote.
No spam, no ads! for you for free :)
- Reverse Lookup Support
- Ability to save frequently used resistors
- Now Ad-Free!
This Resistor Tool can display the resistance value based on the color bands. In addition, it can also display the resistor colors based on an inputted resistance value.
In other words, whether you have a resistor and want to find out its value or vice versa, this app can get it done.
For frequently used resistors, this app also allows you to save them to a saved list.
Gamepad support on iMpulse is now available to enjoy tons of gamepad enabled games, including GTA Vice Ctiy!!
Your firmware version can be seen in your bluetooth settings. If you see 1.1 then your firmware is up-to-date and includes gamepad support. If you see 1.0 then you should update your firmware at: http://impulsecontroller.com/firmware/
This nifty App is highly recommended for iMpulse Controller (www.impulsecontroller.com) owners, but not required.
All here in one App - Usage instructions, supported games list, graphical displays about modes and button presses, as well as current status of your iMpulse.
Also a must-have for Developers who are making their games compatible with the iMpulse protocol.
Note: Some users are having issues with 'KitKat'. This latest update should fix that. Also we are working on tutorial videos to replace the picture instructions and gamepad mode update. Stay tuned!
"You are on your own risk."
The kernel is modified according to spec.
In summary, after install this kernel, S3 will be faster, louder(especially in hand free mode).
Kernel source locate at sf.net for GPL license.
Let S3 enter download mode(press power, volume down, home).
Use Odin to download official firmware.
After download, enter recovery mode(press power, volume up,home) and wipe out /cache,user data.
This is an offline collection of Axon microcontroller datasheets, for just such an emergency.
note: Several PDFs are not included with this app given their large file size, including schematics and ATmega datasheets. Direct links are provided in the Misc sections of the app for quick download.
Any comments/suggestions can be posted here: http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=15180.0
FAQ missing supplementary images
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
KNOWN BUGS / COMING FEATURES
- data wrongly clears when rotating from portrait to landscape
- [feature request] drop-down menus for units selection
- [feature] voltage divider calculator?
- [feature] display colors for resistor calculator