* Resistance Calculator:
- 3 Band
- 4 Band (2 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 5 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance)
- 6 Band (3 digits, multiplier, tolerance, temperature rating)
* Inductance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
* SMD (Surface Mount) Resistance Calculator
- Normal codes (number plus multiplier)
- EIA-96 codes
* Capacitance Calculator
- 4 Band
- 5 Band
- 6 Band 'postage stamp'
* Capacitance printed calculator
- Electrolytic Capacitors
- Ceramic/ Mica/ Polyester Capacitors
If you have any suggestions for new features or spot a bug please contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
You can independently control the two PWM channels (a pair of motors).
The sample code for the Arduino board can be found at:
- Leonardo: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/tree/master/Arduino_controlled_robot
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_64_Vacuum-Cleaner-Hack
- Pro Micro: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/blob/master/MyArduinoProMicroPrograms/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control.ino
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_91_Monster-Truck-Hack
If you like this project and you want to motivate me to keep working on it, please vote.
No spam, no ads! for you for free :)
Supports both 4 and 5 band resistors, selectable in the options menu.
The "E" family lookup utility supports E12, E24, E48, E96, and E192 families.
Simplifies many electronic and electrical calculations.
Features custom keyboard for quick and simple data entry.
Ohms Law Voltage Current Resistance Power Volts Amps Ohms Watts Resistor Circuit EIA Tolerance Electronics Electrician Engineer Technician Student Useable
Keywords: calculator, resistance, ohm, ohms, color code, resistors, resistor color code calculator, resistor calculator, tool, tool of resistance, resistor tool.
1) Resistor Color Code(4,5,6 band) to value conversion and vice versa.
2) Capacitor 3 digit code to value and vice versa.
3) Calculator for calculating equivalent value of resistor or capacitor in series/parallel.
Best for Students, hobbyists and engineers..:)
Its a totally free app with no advertisement stuff.
If you like the App, kindly rate it.
This app is suitable for hobbyist or electronic engineers.
1. Calculate resistance of 2 resistors in series / parallel (equivalent resistance)
2. To find out combinations of 2 resistors in series / in parallel making a desired resistance
3. Save all combinations in a CSV (Excel) file
Features in PRO version only:
1. No Ad
2. No limitation
1. For those who need support please email to the designated email.
Do NOT use either the feedback area to write questions, it is not appropriate and that is not guaranteed that can read them.
Tags : resistor in series , resistor in parallel, resistor calculator, basic electronics, equivalent resistance
This is unlike the other calculators you will find floating around. This calculator generates actual, usable component values; values that are found in your kit. No longer will you be asked to provide a 2546.74856Ω resistor.
This calculator will also allow you to tell it which components to use, based on what you have available. Don't have a 10KΩ resistor, or a 4.7 nF capacitor? Remove it from the list and you'll never be asked to use one.
This is a brute force calculator. Meaning it calculates every possible combination and if it comes within 1% of your desired frequency it will display it as a result. If battery concerns or the speed of the results is of concern, users can opt to have the calculations done via remote server. Your custom component list is still used for this process, but results can be generated in a fraction of the time.
Feedback and feature requests are always welcome. No comment too sour!
Explanation of permissions:
Full Internet access required for-
*Remote calculation of values
Full source of version 1.7 can be found at:
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
It makes easier to create electronic projects. Useful for PIC, Arduino, AVR, ATMel and other micro controller projects.
Quickly and easily determines the standard resistor values to best approximate a desired resistor ratio.
Fits desired ratio using E12 (10%), E24 (5%), E96 (1%) and E192 (0.1%) series
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
This is an offline collection of Axon microcontroller datasheets, for just such an emergency.
note: Several PDFs are not included with this app given their large file size, including schematics and ATmega datasheets. Direct links are provided in the Misc sections of the app for quick download.
Any comments/suggestions can be posted here: http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=15180.0
FAQ missing supplementary images
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
KNOWN BUGS / COMING FEATURES
- data wrongly clears when rotating from portrait to landscape
- [feature request] drop-down menus for units selection
- [feature] voltage divider calculator?
- [feature] display colors for resistor calculator