Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Connects a NAO in same WLAN as the App and controls a communication server on the NAO. Possible are speech control, walking, led functions, some simple functions, several animations.
- Speech (speechrate, - modulation, -volume, custom text)
- change language
- walking (x-axis, y-axis, rotation, step ferquency, stop walk)
- Hallo (animation)
- Wipe Forehead (animation)
- Stand up
- Sit down
- Shake Hands (animation)
- Red Ball Tracker
- Thai Chi Chuan (animation)
- Gangnam Style (animation)
- Evolution of Dance (animation)
- Caravan Palace (animation)
- Vangelis Dance (animation)
- Eye of the Tiger (animation)
- LED animations (Happy, Angry, Laugh, Cautious, Thinking, Mischievous, Disco, Blink, Circly Eyes, Flash)
- Start hotspot for NAO
- Selection of kown network devices
- Connection to specific IP
- Showing NAOs name and battery level
For first installation scan for you NAO or enter his IP Adress and than tap and hold on NAO device. After that choose "Install Server".
For dances and tracker, download the Choregraphe files from
and upload them to your NAO using Choregraphe, start and mark them as default.
The app requires a python NAO communication server, running on the NAO.
See http://northernstars-wiki.wikidot.com/projects:naocom for detailed information.
The complete project is published under GPL v3 licence.
So feel free to support this project with your work or modify it to your needs.
More information: http://northernstars-wiki.wikidot.com/projects:naocom
This is an offline collection of Axon microcontroller datasheets, for just such an emergency.
note: Several PDFs are not included with this app given their large file size, including schematics and ATmega datasheets. Direct links are provided in the Misc sections of the app for quick download.
Any comments/suggestions can be posted here: http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=15180.0
FAQ missing supplementary images
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
KNOWN BUGS / COMING FEATURES
- data wrongly clears when rotating from portrait to landscape
- [feature request] drop-down menus for units selection
- [feature] voltage divider calculator?
- [feature] display colors for resistor calculator