The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
You can independently control the two PWM channels (a pair of motors).
The sample code for the Arduino board can be found at:
- Leonardo: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/tree/master/Arduino_controlled_robot
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_64_Vacuum-Cleaner-Hack
- Pro Micro: https://github.com/srebroa/Arduino/blob/master/MyArduinoProMicroPrograms/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control/Monster_Truck_Bluetooth_Control.ino
project website: http://www.mobilerobots.pl/index.php?p=1_91_Monster-Truck-Hack
If you like this project and you want to motivate me to keep working on it, please vote.
No spam, no ads! for you for free :)
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
The PRO version of Circuit basics Pro doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
Our Team is working on more calculators and more features will be added to this app, it might take us a little while to create new features in the app. Thank you for all your contribution and help. we appreciate it.
*Ohms Law Calculator
*SMD Resistor Code
It includes 3 light tools (Smart Flashlight, Smart Magnifier and Smart Mirror).
(1) Smart Flashlight
Have you ever needed a simple and handy flashlight app? [Smart Flashlight] is the answer.
This tool has only three features with no settings and no special effects!
- LED light : if your phone has LED, you can turn it on as a torch.
- Screen light : you can turn your screen into a brilliant light source. It is enough to find your way in the dark.
- LED widget : you can create a flashlight widget on the home screen.
(2) Smart Magnifier
When you want to magnify small things and words, [Smart Magnifier] is the answer, too.
This tool turns your phone into an Magnifying Glass by using camera zoom, auto-focus and LED flash.
- LED light
- Screen freezing
- Camera zoom & Digital zoom (5x)
- Rotating camera view
(3) Smart Mirror
When you want to see your face for makeup or shaving, [Smart Mirror] is the answer.
This tool turns your phone into a Mirror by using front camera.
- Screen freezing & Screenshot
- Digital zoom (5x)
- Expose(white/black) control
- Effect control
- Frame light
- Rotate camera view
This app supports most android devices. If it does not work properly on your device, please send an email. firstname.lastname@example.org I will do my best to support most android devices.
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** No internet support : You can open this app without any connection. After installation, open the app 2-3 times with your device connect to WI-FI or a 3G/4G connection.
- Reverse Lookup Support
- Ability to save frequently used resistors
- Now Ad-Free!
This Resistor Tool can display the resistance value based on the color bands. In addition, it can also display the resistor colors based on an inputted resistance value.
In other words, whether you have a resistor and want to find out its value or vice versa, this app can get it done.
For frequently used resistors, this app also allows you to save them to a saved list.
Today’s technology, plenty of smd circuit elements are used.The process that the circuit elements are constantly getting smaller and getting a mini shape in a faster way is called Surface Mount Technology. We come across Smd circuit elements in many areas from production to maintenance, service and repairing processes.
As 'SMD CODE' our aim is to provide correct and quick material information for Engineers and Technicians working in Electronics, Computering and Mechactronics sciences.
No matter where you are and which device you are working on, you may reach the circuit element you are looking for in a quick way by means of www.smdcode.com web site ve Smd mobile applications.
Thanks to www.smdcode.com, you may see the changes made by others in real time. The modifications and comments you make are published directly. Do not worry about finding the SMD circuit element you are looking for
I'm Korean and middle student.
so I can't speak English well... Sorry ^^
● Power and spark Length Calculator
● Input power converter for the capacitance Calculator
● Flat Plate Capacitor Calculator
● MMC Module Calculator
● LC circuit resonant frequency Calculator
● Helical coil inductance and capacitance Calculator
● Flat Spiral Coil inductance Calculator
● Troid capacitance Calculator
● Sphere capacitance Calculator
● Resistor's resistance Calculator
● Inductor's inductanceCalculator
● SMD Resistor's resistance Calculator
● Equations and Data Lists
Gamepad support on iMpulse is now available to enjoy tons of gamepad enabled games, including GTA Vice Ctiy!!
Your firmware version can be seen in your bluetooth settings. If you see 1.1 then your firmware is up-to-date and includes gamepad support. If you see 1.0 then you should update your firmware at: http://impulsecontroller.com/firmware/
This nifty App is highly recommended for iMpulse Controller (www.impulsecontroller.com) owners, but not required.
All here in one App - Usage instructions, supported games list, graphical displays about modes and button presses, as well as current status of your iMpulse.
Also a must-have for Developers who are making their games compatible with the iMpulse protocol.
Note: Some users are having issues with 'KitKat'. This latest update should fix that. Also we are working on tutorial videos to replace the picture instructions and gamepad mode update. Stay tuned!
"You are on your own risk."
The kernel is modified according to spec.
In summary, after install this kernel, S3 will be faster, louder(especially in hand free mode).
Kernel source locate at sf.net for GPL license.
Let S3 enter download mode(press power, volume down, home).
Use Odin to download official firmware.
After download, enter recovery mode(press power, volume up,home) and wipe out /cache,user data.
3DR Services the user interface to DroneKit, the SDK that makes it easy to create Android applications for 3DR-powered vehicles. We support planes, copters, multirotors, rovers built using the open-source ArduPilot flight control software.
Anyone can write new applications for vehicles that push the boundaries of autonomous navigation.
To find out how to write your own application for UAVs, please visit http://dronekit.io
- color code (3 ÷ 6 bands)
- SMD (EIA)
- color code
3. Electrolytic capacitors
4. Ceramic capacitors
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Krzem-Dev/512061352211151
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/KrzemDev
Find us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/109726669813038690804/posts
The Free version has electronic calculators, electronic components guide, useful electronic resources guide, huge collection of electronic circuits for hobbyists, electronic symbols and 74xx series pin outs etc.
You have now lots of electronic circuit calculators like
* Ohm Law Calculator
* Resistor Voltage Divider Calculator
* Parallel Resistors Calculator
* LED Resistor Calculator
* RC Filter calculator
* LC Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Op Amp Active Filter Calculator (Pro)
* Resonance Calculator
* Frequency and Wavelength Calculator
* RF Calculators (Microstrip, coaxial cable, pi attenuator, t attenuator calculators)
* 555 Timer astable and Monostable multivibrator calculator
* Op amp inverting and non inverting amplifier calculator
* Open air single layer inductance calculator (Pro)
* LM317 constant current calculator
* LM317 voltage regulator calculator
* Zener Diode series resistor calculator (Pro)
* PCB Trace Width Calculator
* Battery Charge Time Calculator (Pro)
In the electronic components section you can enjoy now
* SMD resistor value codes calculator
* Resistor color codes calculator
* Capacitor values code calculator (Pro)
* SMD resistor and capacitor packages guide
* Standard 2% and 5% resistance value table
* Standard 1% resistance value table (Pro)
* IC packages guide (DIP ICs, SO ICs, PLCC ICs etc)
* LM78xx and LM79xx (Pro) voltage regulators guide
* LM317 and LM337 voltage regulators guide
And in the resources section we have
* List of ASCII codes
* Radio frequencies list
* AWG wire gauge table for resistance and current
* Micro SD card pinouts (Pro)
* Different PC ports pinouts (like serial port, parallel port, joystick or game port (Pro), USB port, VGA port (Pro), mini VGA (Pro), PS2 mouse port, network port (Pro), mini USB, S Video, Scart Port, HDMI Port (Pro), Firewire (IEEE 1394) Port, GPIB Port (Pro), Sata, DVI (Digital Video Interface) Port, Extended IDE Port (Pro) and Apple 30 pin Dock Port (Pro))
* Microchip PIC microcontroller ICSP connector pinouts.
* Atmel AVR microcontroller ISP connector pinouts
* LCDs (for microcontrollers) Pinouts (16 x 2 LCD, Hitachi HD44780 LCD (Pro), 128 x 64 graphics LCD (Pro), Nokia 3310 LCD (Pro))
* ATX Power supply connector pinouts (Pro)
* GSM SIM module pinouts (Pro)
* PICAXE pinouts and specs. (08M2, 14M2, 18M2, 20M2, 20X2, 28X2 and 40X2)
* Garmin GPS connectors pinouts (EM406, 4 pinround connector, Nuvi connector)
In circuits section we have came up with 7 categories and 40 circuits. But there is lot more to come soon. Circuits Categories are
* Audio amplifiers Circuits (Pro)
* Alarms and Bells Circuits (Pro)
* 555 Timer IC Circuits
* LED Circuits (Pro)
* Power Supply Circuits (Pro)
* RC Plane Circuits (Pro)
* Home Security Circuits (Pro)
for you...........and still more to come very soon............. just stay tuned...............and enjoy
Electronic calculators, electronic circuits, electronics references, Pinouts, Cables & Adapters and much more more.......
This is an offline collection of Axon microcontroller datasheets, for just such an emergency.
note: Several PDFs are not included with this app given their large file size, including schematics and ATmega datasheets. Direct links are provided in the Misc sections of the app for quick download.
Any comments/suggestions can be posted here: http://www.societyofrobots.com/robotforum/index.php?topic=15180.0
FAQ missing supplementary images
This calculator tool is targetted at the robotics engineer, helping you solve the electronics, mechanics, and programming calculations needed for your robot project. Each tool has a built in mini-tutorial.
Ohms law and watts law calculator
Resistor for LED calculator
Encoder resolution calculator
Wire thickness AWG calculator
English to metric units converter
Photoresistor optimizing calculator
Binary hex octal decimal converter
Microcontoller ADC 8bit 12bit 16bit to voltage calculator
Resistor color band calculator
Capacitor Charge Calculator
[more calcs to be occasionally added]
App written by www.societyofrobots.com, a site dedicated to free robotics education. If you need help with your project, visit the help forum at societyofrobots.com/robotforum.
KNOWN BUGS / COMING FEATURES
- data wrongly clears when rotating from portrait to landscape
- [feature request] drop-down menus for units selection
- [feature] voltage divider calculator?
- [feature] display colors for resistor calculator