It will accurately find the break evens, the days on feed, the expenses, the finish dates and total cost per head of your cattle.
If you wish to obtain more specific numbers to your feed yard--it has the ability to use your specific ingredients and rations or it can be used without that information for a more generic breakeven calculator.
If you have the Advanced Livestock Tracker desktop software ingredients and rations can be wirelessly imported to your device to allow for quicker inputting of these values.
Livestock, breakeven, break,even, alt, feedlot, accounting, projection, finances, load calculator, calculator, load
Cost Manager (Budget Manager) will actually help you save the money by giving you deep and throw expense analysis. And what is most important, CM is super easy to use!
Cost Manager manages personal expenses, keeps track of costs, works as a bill reminder, a checkbook register and a budget manager! Extremely easy to use and in the same time most flexible personal budget manager in a market.
• very simple to setup and use
• enter a cost in 3 clicks
• unlimited number of categories and subcategories
• clean and good looking design
• detailed reports for overview of costs with in depth cost analysis
• multiple themes to fit your phone style
• convenient tools such calculator
• export to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
• backup and restore supported
• saves your money by making you aware where it goes
Examples of usage:
1. Manage home budget by tracking all costs broken in appropriate categories
2. Compare costs for two cars you are using and be aware which one is more affordable. You can see if maintenance costs you more than gasoline for example.
3. Manage groups of expenses so you can see what food are you eating and on what food are you spending the most for example. Are you spend too much money on a fast food :)?
4. Track your utility bills so you can see what bills are paid and what not and see how big they are compared to previous period.
5. App is flexible so you can come up with scenarios customized for your needs
“Cost Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – Android Apps Review 2011
“Cost Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring home expenses, taking control of your spending and budget calculator” – Mobile Connection May 2012
“Monitoring your costs has become an essential task in a crisis time ... which is why apps like Cost Manager are becoming so important.” MobilniSvet 2010
What is new in this release:
- support for accounts
Plans for next releases:
- password protection
- expenses from multiple phones to be merged (eg. husband and wife)
- currency converter
- tip calculator
- sales and tax calculator
- credit card calculator
- recurring costs automatic entry
We encourage you to manage you own cost types so you have types how you like it.
NOTE: Your personal information like Contacts are not accessed at all. All data is saved on your phone so nobody but you can access your account.
Spanish: Gerente de Costos.
French: Gestionnaire des coûts.
Hungarian: Költség manager.