The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Sending pricelist by e-mail.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
- Recording payment customer orders.
- Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.
The advantages which Microinvest Order Assistant for Android gives you are:
1. The app accelerates the process of accepting and fulfilling orders in the kitchen;
2. Intuitive interface, easy to learn and accessible to every user;
3. Optimization of the time for service by ensuring minimal processing time for an operation;
4. Low system requirements for the hardware device and compatibility with a wide range of Android devices;
5. Multi-language support, easy to translate to another language;
6. Adaptable to customer’s or software company requirements;
The main product features are:
1. Possibility to view the accepted orders on a telephone, tablet or TV;
2. Operating in a real-time mode;
3. Possibility to display orders by tables and clients;
4. Selection of several visual styles;
5. Selection of several fulfillment order sound notifications;
6. Choosing location range enables dividing the order into parts specified for each restaurant floor and its adjacent kitchen;
7. The app enables to select a group of items for the specific workplace such as bar, cold kitchen, hot kitchen, BBQ;
8. Possibility to display order content – details about the dish, quantity or additional information and remarks;
9. Possibility to view a specific order of the entire order list;
10. Possibility to choose an order from the overall order list and mark the dishes which have alrealdy been prepared;
11. The content of an order remains unchanged after it was fulfilled;
12. The list of orders can be accessed again according to criteria set by the user.
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
This application leverages functionality from the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management system.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
UserId = oe
Password = oe
S2k mobile order entry application makes it easy for an enterprise sales force to place orders on behalf of their customers or have their own customers use this app to place the order themselves. One of the most important feature of this app is that it can run offline as well, so your sales team doesn't have to be dependent on the internet to capture orders. As soon as internet is detected it will sync the orders placed to the enterprise system.
Currently this app is integrated with our S2k Enterprise system but can easily be integrated with any other enterprise software. If connected to internet the app gets real-time pricing and availability from the ERP system. Searching for products is a breeze with typeahead filter. Your sales force can collect payment from the stores for past orders. Barcode scanning and receipt printing is available using bluetooth scanner and printers. User can turn on Signature Capture and the app saves them as images linked to the order and also prints them on the receipt printer.
Please Note: Our order entry App is optimized for Tablets with screen size 7inch or bigger. We can also customize the app based on your custom business needs.
Jobbile is designed for businesses that service customers on site. It allows you to capture time and expenses at the worksite without using pen and paper. You get more control over your billable hours and costs so you can get paid faster.
Enhance your customers experience by giving them quick response when you have access to your customer directory and invoice details anywhere.
Control information better when all work related data is gathered in one place.
* Simple and intuitive: You'll get going within minutes of installing the app
* More accurate billing; set your hourly rate, item expenses and your earnings is automatically calculated
* Start/Stop timer or manually enter time after completing your day
* Quick links to phone or e-mail customers within the app
* Edit time and expense records. You can go back and change all entered data. Any field can be edited
* Follow up your time estimate by adding estimated time when creating a job.
* Add notes or photos to any job
* Jobs filtered by status; In progress, Planned , Completed
* Autofill values in Item entry
* Hourly rate per job and/or default setting
* Management of customer directory
* Management of jobs
* Manage Items and price list.
Note: Jobbile is not an invoicing app but a perfect tool to eliminate paperwork in time for billing.
More features with a Jobbile account available at www.jobbile.com
You get access to a slim Field Service Management System hosted in the cloud.
All information from the field is displayed in an easy-to-use web interface, Jobbile Web, with a straightforward attractive design.
CONNECT YOUR OFFICE WITH YOUR MOBILE WORKFORCE IN “REAL TIME”
Your field staff receives job information on their mobile device and your office is connected with all the updates from the field as they happen, allowing for immediate processing and invoicing.
The Jobbile Web provides you with simple tools for creating work orders, dispatch, schedule, dashboard with status change and much more.
There is no double entry or re-keying of information necessary, as work orders from the field are audited and approved to a ‘Invoiced' status.
Since Jobbile is web-based, you can be up and working within minutes after signing up.
Sign up for a free Jobbile account today by visiting www.jobbile.com or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you can reconnect to the WebService the orders can then be transmitted directly into Merlin returning the sales order number(s) created for reference.
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy Ace
1. This app requires Merlin Business Software and the WebServices toolkit to function
2. To use the 'Scan' feature you will need to download the ZXing Barcode Scanner app.
Easy filters, basic layout and effective browsing allow our Customers to access all their order information and status; delivery conditions; order value and even place a direct call with their Sales Manager or send an email to Customer Service.
There are 3 main sections: Order History, Item History and Contacts.
Order History allows Customers to access their orders over the last year, applying search criteria (Store Reference, Date, Purchase Order Number, Status of the order), to view details of each order: order value, order status, order type, date, Incoterms, payment terms, shipping address, full items list. Customers can check details for each line in the order: item code and description; requested and shipped quantity; acknowledgment date and shipping details (delivery number, delivery note number, goods issue date and invoice number). In case of a query on any order, Customers can directly contact Customer Service operators and Sales Managers by email, phone or Skype.
Item History allows Customers to select all orders referring to a specific material code and then browse each order according to all the functionalities mentioned above.
Contacts allows Customers to directly email, phone or Skype their Customer Service operators and Sales Managers.
Our ordering menus are high-tech, feature packed, well designed and comes with full service and support. Our base consists of restaurants, caterers, delis, food trucks & more in cities across the nation.
This app is used by restaurants to receive, confirm and print online orders from your customers.
• You can enter orders and receipts.
• It is designed for your own ease as it proposes the items a client buys more often, or the items the company intends to promote, or those that are already at offer.
• Supports second measurment unit on items, as well as discounts or pricing policies.
• Price lists per client and item.
• Access on client's information, on the company's branches and their moves
• Supports traderoutes for accessing the client list of the selected route.
• Customizable delivery dates, comments per order line and per order.
• Works Online with 3G /or Offline, without 3G.
• Supports images on the sale items.
• Show the card of income of the current week.
• Open RestFull API that you can adjust on your software needs.
• Ready connection for Soft1's software.
Quick and easy upgrade the way your enterprise works and save staff resources
Computer Lab – 0030 2321020551 – http://en.cloud-sales.eu/
Use it to build and send sales orders from a retailer to a distributor - quickly and easily. It also works for an outside sales team.
This is a trial version – the full enterprise version has more features, scans faster, and sends orders directly into a distributor’s ERP system.
Distributors: Download this sales order entry app and contact Ai2. We’ll help you get the enterprise version installed so your retailers can use OrderShark to order from you.
Retailers: Download this mobile sales app, take a few practice orders, and tell your distributor to contact Ai2 and learn more about OrderShark.
Call (800) 835-3200, visit Ai2.com or email email@example.com to learn about the full enterprise version of OrderShark.
TAKE A BIG BITE
OrderShark gives you fast and easy data capture of item numbers, bar codes, etc. in any environment. Thousands of retailers and many top companies in wholesale distribution already use OrderShark for sales order entry.
If you’re a retailer, this is the restocking/ordering app you need. If you’re a distributor, this app can help you save thousands.
If an item isn’t in your distributor’s database, OrderShark uses ‘Web Check’ to find it in the global UPC database and gives you a description of the item without leaving the app. You can also search the distributor's catalog.
With OrderShark, you’ll build and send fast, accurate orders from anywhere. You’ll be notified that your orders arrived safely. You can copy previous orders and send orders by email.
• Using the device's camera, OrderShark scans any barcode type from any angle using lightning-fast proprietary scanning technology. The enterprise version scans even faster than the free version.
• It reads all existing UPC types, shelf labels and QR codes, including but not limited to UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, MSI and Plessey.
• Review, edit, and copy previous orders. You can also send orders by email. ‘Order headers’ help you add special instructions and specify delivery dates.
• When you scan an item, OrderShark looks up a description on the web if the item is not in the distributor’s catalog.
• Users send orders via WiFi or cellular networks.
• The app provides the status of all orders including confirmation that the host received them.
• OrderShark supports international language sets for easy multilingual use.
TAKE A SWIM
Try the free version or OrderShark, then contact Ai2 at (800) 835-3200 or (312) 920-9366 for the enterprise version. The enterprise version has additional features and scans even faster.
OrderShark is the latest in sales order entry solutions from Ai2 – we’ve also got mobile apps on laptop and tablet for sales and delivery.
Visit www.Ai2.com for more.
A basic part of adespoto.gr are the stray animals' adoption ads as well as found and lost animals' ads, in order to help dogs and cats find their loving home.
The adespoto.gr application for mobile phones there is now the ability to find animals in the area of the user and to send an ad from anywhere.
Our aim is to help stray animals that need to be adopted and the increase of the adoptions.
Also, the user can search through our 9.000 ads to adopt a pet today.
At our articles you can find health, training and psychology advice, bazaars, editorials, competitions and news for pets and strays.
With your help we can make the animals' voice be heard. A share or a tweet is important.
Thank you, adespoto.gr team. ©2012.
Feel free to send any comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
Αναζητήστε ταχυδρομικούς κωδικούς από περιοχές της Ελλάδος.
Με εύκολη αναζήτηση γράφοντας οδό, πόλη,
ταχυδρομικό κώδικα τα πρώτα γράμματα η λέξεις.
π.χ. αθηνα athi
Θα εμφανίσει τα 50 καλύτερα αποτελέσματα της αναζήτησης σας.
Για οποιαδήποτε απορία βελτίωση η ότι άλλο.
Επικοινωνήστε στο email
What is freely ?
freely is great chat party-conversation with people around you, on a scale that can be set.
How to use
Start freely and set your nickname and age (you have to be 13+ ). By default freely will center your map to the place you are. Starts discover posts, likes, photos and many more.
Visit Rhodes Discount business virtually before you go!
See where each discounts is located, plan which ones you would like to visit and discover how many options there are with Rhodes Discount Card.
Rhodes Smart Card was created to help you save money, from all your buys or visits, at the best and largest shops.
It offers many choices, even to the most demanding!
The more you show it, the more you win!
You have nothing to lose. Join us, in this party!
We suggest you download the application from a wi-fi spot. After the installation, it will need 2 minutes to download 3 mb so that it can work without an Internet connection(offline), all the time, wherever you are.
Enjoy your Trip..Welcome to your Smart Holidays...