The application allows you to determine the required type of warning system and evacuation management for buildings of various functional purposes in accordance with SP 3.13130.2009 “Fire protection systems. Warning system and management of evacuation of people in case of fire. Fire safety requirements. ”, As well as determine the required sound level, in dBA, warning devices for various premises, taking into account the constant noise for the premises of this functional purpose, determined according to SP 51.13330.2011
As a result, the user is provided with information about the recommended (minimum allowable) type of SOUE for a specific building, taking into account its functional purpose, as well as the minimum and maximum sound level of warning devices and places of control sound level measurement. For reference, the level of permanent room noise is indicated, according to Table 1 SP 51.13330.2011
How to use:
1. To determine the type of warning system and control evacuation of people in case of fire, select the functional purpose of the building.
2. Indicate (if required) additional characteristics of the building.
3. Read the guidelines for choosing the type of alert for the building.
4. To determine the sound level of the warning devices in a particular room, specify its functional purpose.
5. Read the requirements for the sound level in the room.