Cara menggunakanya sederhana:
1. Tuliskan nama penyayi atau judul lagu yang ingin Anda cari, kemudian tekan tombol pencarian.
2. Pilih lagu yang Anda inginkan.
3. Di tab berikutnya Anda dapat memutar lagu dengan mengklik tombol play dan juga Anda dapat memilih untuk mendownload lagu.
4. Masuk ke menu Download untuk melihat hasil lagu yang Anda download tadi.
5. File lagu akan tersimpan dan Anda bisa langsung memutarnya.
Dilengkapi dengan fitur:
*Gratis download lagu.
*Melihat lirik lagu.
*Langsung memutar Lagu.
*Set sebagai nada dering.
Note: free trial here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/downloads/USBAudioPlayerPROTrial_1.5.3.apk Rename the file to .apk if the file got renamed to .man after download!
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DACs, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/cue/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn't support the audio file's sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please have a look here for a list of tested devices and more information on how to connect a USB audio device:
If you are more interested in recording, please see our recording app USB Audio Recorder PRO:
Make sure to connect your audio device BEFORE starting USB Audio Player PRO. If you get a message on start-up saying that the device failed to initialize, it is likely an incompatible Android device or a wrong cable since DACs are usually class compliant. If your Android device does not supply enough power, please try a powered USB hub.
Please let us know if your Android/audio device combination works. These DACs were tested in the past with USB Audio Recorder PRO, so will likely to function with USB Audio Player PRO as well:
• Alo Audio The International
• Audiolab M-Dac
• Audioquest Dragonfly
• Benchmark DAC 1 HDR
• Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100
• Centrance Dacport LX / HiFi M8
• Cypherlabs AlgoRhythm Solo
• DacPort LX
• FiiO E7/E10/E17/E18
• Go Vibe DAC
• HiFimeDIY Sabre U2
• HRT Microstreamer
• Ibasso D-Zero / D55 / D6 / D7
• iFi nano iDSD / micro iDAC
• M2TECH hiFace TWO / DAC / Joplin
• Meridian Explorer
• Musical Fidelity V-DAC II
• NAD PP 3i
• NuForce uDAC / Icon HDP
• NwAvguy ODAC
• Intruder DAC
• Stoner Acoustics UD100
• and many more!
Please contact us by email at email@example.com to report any issues so we can solve them quickly!
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 D/A Converter and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
- CAUTION -
Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is not supported on DAC/headphone amplifier devices without volume circuitry*. Use of unsupported devices may risk damage to playback equipment or hearing if volume is set to maximum when connected digitally. Purchase of the Unlock Key App is not advised when connecting unsupported devices to HF Player. Please ensure that Onkyo USB Audio HF Driver is set to OFF in the HF Player app. Note that this setting disables Hi-Res Audio capability.
* Products include CREATIVE Sound Blaster E3, Resonessence Labs HERUS, Deff Sound DDA-LA20RC, Audio-Technica AT-HA30-USB, etc.
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 4.1 or later.
Following functions are implemented:
- Flexible play, shuffle and repeat modes
- Continuous Play
- Widgets : 4x1 | 4x1 | 4x4
- Playlist / Playlist Creation
- Album art support
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Swipe gestures (rigth/left in player = previous/next song)
- Alphabetical scrollbar
- Check for new updates (internet permission)
- Download album artworks via Last.fm (Beta)
- Set song as ringtone/alarm (settings permission)
- Bass Boost
Join us on
- Twitter: http://goo.gl/31LtX
- Facebook: http://goo.gl/xvnqh
How to create playlists?
In "Playlists" you can find "current playlist". The following steps show how to add songs:
1. Long press on the desired song
2. In the upcoming menu you can choose "Replace list" to create a new playlist with this song or "Insert in list" to append the song as last element to the existing playlist
3. Repeat steps 1. and 2.
4. To play your playlist go to "Playlists" --> "Current Playlist"
5. Choose one of the listed songs and the playlist begins to play
How to save my current playlist?
1. Long press on "current playlist"
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Save as ..."
3. Type a new name
4. And press "save"
How to change the song order in playlists?
1. Long press on the preferred playlist
2. In the upcoming menu choose "Edit"
3. and rearrange the songs per drag&drop
The APP captures the acoustic pressure by the internal microphone in function of time. The sampling frequency is always 8000 Hz.
Buttons arranged on the top:
Low: Low frequency resolution, for fast response
frequency resolution approx. 15.6 Hz
Med: Medium frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version)
frequency resolution approx. 3.9 Hz
High: High frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version)
frequency resolution approx. 1.0 Hz
"Ultra high Frequency Resolution" --> see below
Stop: Stops the measurement
Exit: Terminates the APP
Description of the graphics (from top to bottom):
1st graphic with sound level trend:
Sound level trend of the last 12 seconds, scaling from 0 dB to 90 dB.
By wiping across the 1st graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) the numerical current value is displayed.
2nd graphic with sound pressure in function of time
3rd graphic for tone identification:
If a clear tone within the frequency spectrum can be determined, the tone will be displayed with a red bar.
4th graphic with numerical peak-frequency and frequency spectrum:
The numerical frequencies of the three highest peaks will be displayed. For better reading you can stop the measurement with the "Stop"-button.
5th graphic third octave band analysis:
For acoustic assessments the third octave spectrum is used. The relevant frequency range from 100 Hz (limited due to the frequency response of the internal microphone) to 3150 Hz (limited due to the sampling frequency) is displayed.
Only available in PRO-version:
The frequency response of the internal microphone was calibrated in a diffuse sound field to a reference device. This calibration has been performed on a Samsung Galaxy S2. The displayed third octave dB-values include this correction and the A-weighting.
Other implemented wiping gestures:
Ultra high frequency resolution (only available in PRO-version):
By wiping across the 4th graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) an ultra-high frequency resolution will be activated, frequency resolution approx. 0.5 Hz.
Higher integration time (only available in PRO-version):
By wiping across the 5th graphic (wiping always from bottom left to top right over the relevant graphic) the averaging time of the displayed third octave values is increased by a factor of 5.
Show internal diagnostic data:
By wiping across the complete display (wiping always from bottom left to top right) internal data is displayed in the lower part of the display.
For more details:
Keywords: acoustic, frequency, tone detection, frequency analysis, third octave analysis, dBA, FFT
Music Boss is the complete media control solution for Pebble. It allows you to adjust media volume, displays media info for all apps, displays media progress, allows you to switch and launch apps and more. Customize it to your liking and take control of it with Tasker!
-Adjust Media Volume with your Pebble while enjoying audio or video.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Connect to your Chromecast device while casting from other apps for media and volume control. http://musicboss.ca/chromecast
-Displays media information (song, movie, etc) on the Pebble for all apps.
-Media Progress Display for apps that support it on Android 4.3+.
-Automatically detects which media app you are using and switches control to it.
-Launch your current media app from your Pebble (great for apps that need to be started like Songza, Pandora, etc).
-Create a list of your favourite media apps and quickly change between them in Music Boss or with your Pebble.
-Use existing Pebble Music Watch App or the custom Music Boss Watch App
-Music Boss watch app is integrated with Glance, Canvas, Pebble Tasker, Nav Me and Catapult for Pebble.
-Control Music Boss with Tasker: http://musicboss.ca/tasker
Music Boss in the Media:
If you use your Pebble Smart Watch to control one or multiple Music/Audio Apps on your Android Device and if you find that your Pebble should give you more control over your music...You've found the app you are looking for!
If you change the Music/Audio App that responds to the Pebble Media buttons, you know that this process requires a few steps each time you wish to change the app.
Music Boss gives you total control over your Music/Audio App (Retune, Audible, Google Play Music, PowerAmp, etc) using the Pebble's existing Music Watch App or the Music Boss Watch App. Music Boss allows you to create a list of your favourite music apps and quickly change which one responds to the media commands on the Pebble Watch.
Best of all, you can change your current Music app right from your Pebble!
Quickly launch your current music app from your Pebble watch. No need to reach into your pocket to launch Retune, Spotify, Rdio, Pandora, Audible or others.
If you are ready to take total control of your Music and Audio Apps with your Pebble, give Music Boss a try!
Install the App, choose one of two App Tutorials and start controlling your music like a Music Boss.
If Music Boss is not working for your Music App, please contact me before leaving negative feedback. I will test the Music app in question, and provide feedback on whether the issue is with Music Boss or the music app itself.
App Permissions Explained:
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Required to store the Music Boss Watch App to your device storage while installing offline.
Need a Pebble Smartwatch? http://getpebble.com
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Idrod Music is not an iPod emulator. iPod has some features that a phone can not match, so iPod is the best player in the world.
Idrod Music is a different way to play music on Android, but does not attempt to imitate iPod. ***
Idrod Music is a multimedia player that you can use to enjoy all your songs, photos and videos. Its graphical user interface makes it unique at Google Play. You can customize your app with different backgrounds.
Control the entire device just using the buttons! Navigate through the menus by simply passing a finger over the buttons.
Download all your album covers by just clicking! The app does all the work for you. It searches for album covers you don’t have and downloads them for you to enjoy.
Multi-Language! Available in 15 languages.
Publicity-free version! This is the publicity-free version of Idrod Music. We recommend you try out the free version first.
If you are happy with the app, leave a comment right here. If you encounter problems, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formats supported: MP4, MP3, M4A, OGG, WAV, 3GP, MID, XMF, FLAC, ACC, MKV, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WEBP.
Listen to your music off-screen in the background.
Full-screen videos and photos by pressing the button in the middle while on screen.
Add to favorites by holding the button down during the song.
Pass a finger over the buttons to access the different menus.
All the menus are sorted by artist, album, year, etc.
Quick song search.
Change its appearance, choosing from 9 different backgrounds.
Automatic album cover search.
Set play to random, repeat one or repeat all.
Create a random playlist.
Languages available: Español, Français, Deutsch, English, Italiano, Nederlands, Magyar, Chinese, Türçe, Norsk, Portugues, Čěstina, Polki, Dansk, Svenska.
Tags: music player, mp3 player, covers album, roulette, equalizer, photos, videos.
You can download demo recordings and a trial version from http://www.refined-apps.com/opus-1
We also offer other music apps, including a version of the full Stiehr Mockers organ (the "Ultimate" version) with Midi/USB. For details, see refined-apps.com.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions, mail us at email@example.com.
-- Highlights ----------
✓ Low latency audio
Low latency audio is a weak spot of Android (see http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3434 ). Opus #1 provides lowest possible latency on your device.
✓ High quality samples for all contained stops
-- Features --------
✓ Support for low latency audio on Galaxy Nexus with Jelly Beans or later. Lowest possible latency on other devices.
✓ 9 different organ ranks sampled from a real church organ (coming from Joseph Basquin / http://www.jeuxdorgues.com)
✓ 4 predefined combinations
✓ Various reverb settings (no reverb, small church, medium church, cathedral, ...)
✓ The ranks can be played together like on a real organ; up to 512 pipes simultaneously
✓ 4 1/2 octave keyboard range just like the original organ
✓ Multitouch only limited by your device
✓ Scrollable on-screen keyboard
✓ Settings for the number of displayed keys, optional vibrate on touch, ...
✓ Runs on android >= 4.0.3, phones and tablets
-- Usage Tips / Hardware requirements --------
✓ Needs ca. 9.5 MB on your sdcard for the organ samples
✓ Use headphones / external speakers for better sound; phones speakers are not made for organs
✓ For the best sound, the device should have at least a 1GHz single core processor
---- Free vs. Pro vs. Ultimate ------------
Opus #1 Pro provides all the features of the Free version plus:
✓ 15 stops instead of 9
✓ Manual + pedal
✓ Registration view
✓ Midi via USB
✓ Midi player
✓ No ads
Opus #1 Ultimate provides all the features of the Pro version plus:
✓ 21 stops (the full organ) instead of 15
✓ 2 manuals + pedal
✓ 5 combinations
-- Permissions --------
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to extract the sound samples onto the sdcard
android.permission.VIBRATE for vibrate on touch support
android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS for better audio support (OpenSL)
android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE to load ads
Measure the frequency response of your audio equipment, identify tones and noises.
Bugs etc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphical equalizer for your music library
- 5 band EQ
- 3 audio effects (Virtualizer, Bass Boost, and Reverb)
- 10 built in EQ Presets
- Create and save your own audio presets
- Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, or Bluetooth.
- Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
- Save the playback queue as a new playlist
- A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
- Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
- Shuffle and repeat playback modes
- Music library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
- The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
- Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
- Powerful search feature for your music library and Internet Radio
- Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
- Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
- Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, or Text Message
- The Denon Audio app requires Android 2.2.x or later
- DRM protected music is NOT supported
- WiFi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
FLUID DESIGN & INTEGRATION
Cambridge Connect app takes advantage of your Android device to maximise speed and fluid control for the way you wish to enjoy your music over your network.
QUEUE YOUR MUSIC
Cambridge Audio network players allow you to arrange your music just the way you like, giving you full control over your music experience using the queue, and the Cambridge Connect app gives you full access and control over your Cambridge Audio product and the queue.
•Fluid design, control and integration.
•Full control of your Cambridge Audio network music player.
•Browse and play tracks from your network UPnP servers or NAS drives connected to the same network as your Cambridge Audio player.
•Internet Radio Service search.
•Save currently playing stations to presets/memory.
•Support for Cambridge Audio BT100.
•Digital input selection.
•Control Bus for volume and power control of your integrated amplifier.
From the settings, you can set Scrobbles FM clock radio with our favorite radio station. In addition, if you like to sleep with the radio on, just use the timer to turn off the application for the indicated time.
There were also built into the equalizer.
Unfortunately, I have no way to respond to errors in the comments so if you have problems as best as you write your comment here: http://bit.ly/scrobble-fm giving your phone model and version of Android.
The PRO version also allows for:
* Recording streams
* Control application using the widget
* Add your own stations
* View information about the artist, song text
* Watching music videos
* History of songs
* A list of your favorite songs
Anghami gives you the largest music catalogue, with millions of arabic and international songs (international works only in MENA countries)
If you need help, please email email@example.com or http://www.anghami.com/help
/// Anghami features ///
Search for all the songs you like, from Fairouz to Rihanna!
Download songs and listen without internet or 3G. No laptop syncing needed!
Build your own playlists
Discover amazing tunes with Personal DJ
Anghami team works hard to give you the best and latest songs
Share what you're listening to on Twitter, Facebook
Our music comes in pure Dolby sound - top quality that uses little data
An amazing interface that you'll love everyday
/// Anghami+ ///
Get Anghami now, and we will give you one month Anghami+ for FREE! With Anghami+, you can download as many songs as you want and listen without time limits.
ONLY 7$/month subscription in Kuwait & European countries
ONLY 5$/month for all the remaining countries
You can ALWAYS use Anghami for free with limited listening and no downloads (or upgrade for unlimited listening and unlimited downloads!)
/// How our users enjoy Anghami ///
“A smartphone isn't worth without @anghami app! If you haven't installed yet hurry up”
“if you really love music and want to enjoy unlimited time and unlimited music on the go - then 1.25$ a week is quite cheap”
“Now instead of the radio; in my car i play my @anghami playlist. I get to listen to my fav songs over n over”
To stay updated with the latest about Anghami:
- Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anghami
- Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anghami
- Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/anghami
Note : Anghami streams International Music in the Middle East only
Ada dua pilihan cara untuk menikmati musik di KFC Tunes, yakni berlangganan dan membeli lagu ala carte. KFC Tunes memberikan keleluasaan kepada pelanggan untuk menikmati lagu yang disukai dan inginkan sesuai dengan kebutuhan. Dilengkapi dengan sistem synchronize, lagu yang telah di-download di aplikasi KFC Tunes dapat dinikmati pada berbagai jenis device dan platform lain yang pelanggan miliki. Hal tersebut menjadikan KFC Tunes sebagai pilihan yang tepat untuk para pecinta musik untuk mengakses dan menikmati music tanpa batas ruang, waktu dan tempat.
Salah satu fitur unggulan KFC Tunes, adalah rekomendasi playlist yang dikemas berdasarkan emosi atau mood yang sedang dirasakan pelanggan, karena KFC Tunes percaya, tidak hanya tubuh yang membutuhkan makanan, tapi emosi pun membutuhkan asupan ‘makanan’ dalam bentuk musik untuk membuat emosi tetap ‘sehat’. KFC Tunes siap menemani pelanggan ketika sedang Jatuh Cinta (Love), Bahagia (Happy), Datar (Okay), Sedih (Sad) dan bahkan ketika emosi pelanggan sedang kurang baik (Angry) dengan playlist dari lagu-lagu yang paling sesuai. Feed Your Mood with KFC Tunes!
Pelanggan pun akan terus update dengan konten dan info lagu atau album terbaru yang terdapat pada menu Hot Release, dan News yang akan memuat informasi terbaru mengenai dunia musik dan para idola pelanggan. Melalui website KFC Tunes, pelanggan juga dapat menikmati video music berkualitas milik musisi idola secara ekslusif.
KFC SMART pay adalah alat bayar konten di KFC Tunes. KFC SMART pay bisa didapatkan di semua KFC store di Indonesia, pelanggan dapat men-download dan menikmati semua koleksi lagu yang tersedia di KFC Tunes.
Segera dapatkan KFC SMART pay di store KFC terdekat, dan nikmati download lagu sepuasnya di KFC Tunes! KFC SMART pay, smart way to get free music.
Jadi yang pertama ngerasain enaknya musik di KFC Tunes, download aplikasinya di http://m.kfctunes.com
Ayamnya aja enak, apalagi musiknya?