TuneIn lets you listen to the world’s radio with music, sports, news, talk, and comedy streaming from every continent. Enjoy 100,000 live radio stations and 2 million podcasts, concerts or shows on your Android phone or tablet.
Already a TuneIn listener? TuneIn Radio Pro is fully integrated with tunein.com, so just log in to enjoy your Favorites right from your Android.
Love TuneIn? Please write a review in Google Play. We’re always trying to make TuneIn better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to help you find the best audio gems?
✪ +1 us on Google Play
✪ Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tunein
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (Launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein.com/support/android.
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
- Completely free (no built-in payments).
- High quality samples for all contained instruments.
- Adapts to any screen.
- You can put two or three rows of keys.
- Fast loading.
- Multitouch only limited by your device.
- Runs on android >= 2.1, phones and tablets.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
Music Pro is small, but with powerful music play control, it's the best music player for your android phone.
You can manage your musics easily, Music pro will guide you easy to find all the music in your phone.
This music player is not only based on artists or albums, but also based on the folder structure.
Also, you can select more than 6 desktop widgets to easy control the music play.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1,2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2).
* LOCK SCREEN widgets supported, no necessary open the app to control your music play now.
* Notification STATUS support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song
* Create playlist SHORTCUTS.
* Music Library wide SEARCH.
* OpenGL based cover art animation
* High level of customization via settings
* Tag editor
* Headset/Bluetooth Controls
Formats supported: mp3, ogg, flac, wma, wav, m4a, mp4 (provided that your phone supports these formats).
Widgets only work if the app is installed on internal storage. If the app is on external storage like a SD card, the widget dissapears.
... and many other features to discover !
This app is based on vanilla code.
vanilla code: https://github.com/kreed/vanilla
Copyright (C) 2012 Christopher
If you want free music down you are in the right application!:
Want to download music free, fast and easy?
Want to down free mp3 music?
- Unlimited Downloads
- Unlimited Searches
- 100% Virus Free
- 100% in your language
Using Free Music Download Pro, you can search free mp3 music in several search engines at once.
Download your favorite songs. Download mp3, set as rigtons. You can also share music with your friends using WhatsApp, Facebook or by e-mail.
Download Music Free PRO has no illegal content is a simple music search engine. Just it is a search engine of online free music.
If you find any content that violates the copyright, please report to email@example.com and the content will be removed promptly.
Search and download free music mp3.
Websites like Jamendo and Librivox offer lots of music that is free and legal to download, and this app is a great tool to download free music from websites that allow free and legal downloads of song. However, make sure music you download from other sites, which is not listed in this app, is not under copyright protection. Please note that you are responsible if you download copyright-infringing material.
Musical Instruments Pro android app is here to make you enjoy beautiful melodies of your favorite music instruments.
Set your favorite musical instrument sound as a ringtone, sms sound or an alarm. Use them as an educational tool that helps kids and other people learn more about music instruments and music in general. You can play games with your family all day to guess the name of the instrument when you hear the melody.
There are many types of instruments you can find in this app. Choose which type you like the most.
One of the most popular kinds of instruments is keyboard instruments with its representative piano. The other important instrument, especially in some cultures is accordion, while organ is usually connected to spiritual music.
Here is the list of percussion instruments such as drums, triangle, and gong. In addition to that, there are some instruments that are specific for some parts of world such as maracas or marimba.
Then, you can find two types of wind instruments; one of those is a group of brass instruments such as trombone, trumpet, and tuba, while the other group consists of woodwind instruments clarinet, oboe and an instrument that seems like it doesn’t belong to this group because it is not made of wood – saxophone.
If you prefer string instruments you can find the wonderful melodies played by the classical guitar, which is one of the most popular instruments of this group, then there are violin, cello and many other.
Some of melodies are played by electronic instruments such as electric guitar (blues and rock) and bass guitar.
Beside these ordinary instruments, there are some African music instruments such as djembe, dgeridoo - developed by indigenous Australians, ukulele – a Hawaiian guitar, sarangi – one of string Indian musical instruments and many other interesting instruments.
Choose the sounds from the list of musical instruments and enjoy, because music is a medicine of the mind.
Musical Instruments Pro Features:
- Set as ringtones for android / contact ringtone / morning alarm / SMS ringtones
- Set timer to play the sound
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
When you choose the category of Musical Instruments Pro you want to listen, play the sound with a short click on the instrument. If you want to use the features of that sound, with a long click on the icon you can choose the feature you want.
This is a perfect app with musical instruments for children that will make kids love music even more!
This app contains only musical instruments mp3 ringtones for android.
Please report bugs with phone and operating system information.
• Sampler device. Record or import from your music library, sdcard, dropbox, etc.
• 150 extra synth instruments
• 40 extra drumsets
• 100 MB of recording space
• Up to 32 loops by song
• Up to 16 channels by loop
Build high quality tracks as a sequence of loops, mixing synths, drums, samplers, audio recordings, analog modulators and arpeggiators. Apply Fx to channels and export to mp3 or ringtones. Also publish, play and collaborate in our community.
Cloud-based technology: performs the audio rendering process in a remote service.
REQUIRES A SOLID DATA CONNECTION
• Your Google accounts: Suggests your current gmail account in the registration form. We don't use this address unless you confirm it.
• Network communication: Upload and download sounds from our servers.
• Storage: Write files to SD card, that way we avoid exhausting internal memory.
• Hardware controls: record audio. Uses the mic with the recorder device. control vibrator used by the metronome while recording audio.
• Phone calls: read phone state and identity. We store a hash of your phone internal ID to prevent creating several accounts from the same device. Also we save the brand and model of your phone for debugging. No personal information is stored except username, password and email.
• System tools modify global system settings: change system ringtone and alarm. prevent phone from sleeping: some tablets (for example archos5) required this to start.
Whether you want to master a classic rock riff or play along with the chords from a Billboard chart topper, Tab Pro makes it a breeze with its sleek audio and visual layouts. Over 150,000 songs are available at your fingertips in Tab Pro's extensive database, with options available for players of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Who says that a music education has to be boring? Tab Pro allows you to play along with your favorite song as you learn, ensuring that you are truly keeping perfect time. Feel free to tweak the audio mix to create your ideal playback experience, too. Whether you prefer to hear the rhythm section in the forefront or let the lead guitar take center stage, the power is in your hands to shape your perfect audio mix with solo/mute options.
Included in Tab Pro's features:
· Supports the Tab Pro format (which is similar to Guitar Pro and Power Tab)
· A thorough database with over 150,000 songs, including a variety of tracks from the heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, and pop genres.
· Playback tempo control (NEW!)
· A horizontal mode view to create a more natural approach to reading music with its left-to-right scrolling option.
· Chords are shown above the corresponding beats for optimum visual cues.
· A wide, transparent cursor ensures an unobstructed view of the tablature.
· The fretboard display gives you the perfect view of the notes' placement on each fret. In this display, the fret tags are numbered accordingly.
· Our simplest navigation system yet, with options to move the cursor with either your finger or the progress bar.
· Audio mixing is in your hands thanks to the handy mute and solo options.
· Come across a song that you'll want to cue up with regularly? The "Favorites" option logs your must-have tunes and makes them readily available for future Tab Pro sessions, even without the Internet access.
· Loop to help you practice the challenging parts of the song.
· Follow our news and updates through App News section.
· App Tour will familiarize you with the main features of the app.
-You will have the songs you want
-If you don´t want to download it becouse ocupe memory you can only listen it
-You have several places to download music
-Very practical, because it is very easy to download music
-Cheaper than other music applications that are worth a lot more money
-All this and more for only 1.00
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
1) SoundAbout Service - Turn service "On (Foreground)", "On (Auto Restart)", "On (Stoppable)", "OFF".
(ON - Auto Restart) can be used to remove constant notification in Android 4.3.
2) Media Audio - Route the media audio to (Built-In Speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Bluetooth(mono)(dynamic), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
(Some outputs are enabled for the PRO VERSION only)
3) Phone call audio - (Pro version)
Route the phone call audio to (Built in Earpiece, External speaker, Bluetooth (mono), Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Dock (Analog), Dock (Digital)
Phone call audio to Bluetoth A2DP(media) NOT allowed in Android.
4) Text-To-Speech behavior...(Android 4.0+)(Pro version) -
Settings to send Text-To-Speech audio to various outputs with/without delays:
Android TTS setting... - Opens the Android TTS settings screen so that you can choose SoundAbout TTS as your Text-To-Speech engine.
Audio Output - Route the TTS audio to (External speaker, Wired Headphones, Wired Headset (with mic), Earpiece, Aux Digital(HDMI), Bluetooth(A2DP), Bluetooth(mono), Dock(Analog), Dock(Digital)).
Max Utterance per request... - How many TTS to items to process per request. Handy if the client app (Google Nav) tries to process ALL the TTS items at one time. This lets you do 1,2,3.etc at a time.
Delay utterance (secs) - Lets you delay before sending the audio to output. Handy to allow Bluetooth mono to connect.
Allow background audio - Allows existing audio to continue at a lower volume while TTS audio is playing.
5) Notification behavior
Block Notifications to Speaker - Block notification/alarm sounds from playing through the SPEAKER
Block Ringtones to Speaker - Block ringtones from playing through the SPEAKER.
Caller Notification behavior - Settings to speak caller id when ringing. (new permission to read contacts)
Status Bar Notification - Show audio status in status bar, when Service runs in foreground
6) Wired Headset behavior... -
Wired Headset detection - ALLOW or IGNORE the headphone/headset plug in/out detection.
Wired Headset microphone - DETECT or IGNORE that a headset has a microphone when plugged in.
Un-plug pauses music player - Have the music player pause when you unplug a wired headset. If left un-checked, the music player may still pause if it is designed to do so.
Plug-in continues music player - Have music player continue playing when headset is plugged back in (if music player was playing when headset was un-plugged).
Plug-in Volume (Pro Version) - Turn ON and set default volume when headset is plugged in.
7) Bluetooth behavior - (Pro version):
Bluetooth Auto Enable - Automatically enable Bluetooth when Bluetooth output is selected.
(A2DP) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth media device to be the default output for media.
(Mono) Media audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for media. May not work for all phones.
Phone call usage - Allow/Deny the connected Bluetooth mono device to be the default output for phone calls.
(Mono) microphone override - Use the Bluetooth (mono) device microphone for voice input while using audio output set in the Media audio setting.
Disable wired audio - Disable wired headset when in Bluetooth mono phone call.
Disconnect to speaker - Allow/Deny using speaker for notifications(notifications still go to selected media audio output)
8) Dock behavior - (Pro version):
Analog Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Analog Dock to be the default output for media.
Digital Dock audio usage - Allow/Deny the connected Digital Dock to be the default output for media.
9) There is a widget named "Headset Toggle" to toggle a Wired Headset on or off.
This app is the same as 'DJ' but with all the UPGRADES active by default. Forever.
Twin mixing decks are available in a super smooth 50fps OpenGL environment.
NETWORK Mode lets you link multiple android devices so that you get STEREO Headphone output AND Stereo output!
Multi-touch is supported, portrait or landcape mode, and you can now use headphones, with splice-output (Stereo -> Dual-Mono) fully supported.
AUTO-BPM detection and auto pitch set.
A unique '4/4 Marked Beat' system, coupled with an advanced AI, is used so that you can keep track of your position in the tune.
Please read all the HELP! (To SHUTDOWN the app, press Menu > Shutdown..)
This is the pro version, which lets you use any MP3 as a background beat and removes advertisements.
* Download and record over free background beats
* Sing over any MP3 in your phone's library (pro version only)
* Share songs via email
* Set songs as your Ringtone
* Freestyle mode
Stay in touch:
Follow us on Twitter @TuneMeApp or Like us on Facebook facebook.com/tunemeapp
* Record Audio - to access the device microphone
* Full Internet Access - to download free background beats
* View Network State - to download free background beats
* Read Phone State And Identity - advertisements (Admob) require this permission
* Modify USB And SD Card Contents - songs are saved on the SD card
* Modify Global System Settings - to set songs as ringtones
* Market Billing Service - to purchase extra background beats
* Discover Known Accounts - to purchase extra background beats
More from developer
Piano & Keyboard
o Scrolling grand piano
o 2-octave stacked piano
o 8 included MIDI instruments
Piano Practice Mode
o Play-along piano learning game
o Piano scrolls to correct octaves
o Purchase more songs in-app
o Basic 8-piece drum kit
o 40-200BPM metronome
o Time signatures/subdivisions
o Animated metronome graphic
o C to C
Honeycomb tablet optimized
Ad-Supported! Upgrade to Musical Pro for 128 instruments for piano, wireless MIDI piano for PC/Mac, piano recording, and more.
IMPORTANT: This does not do anything without Musical Pro 5.1 or above. Do not download this if you do not have it.
Note: You cannot launch this application, and it has no launcher icon. All it does is adds an instrument