TimeZone is a nice and funny Android application to know the timezone details of any place in the world. TimeZone has been designed and developed following the Google's gudeline to give the user a pretty and easy-to-use experience on smartphones and tablets running Android 3 (Honeycomb) or greater.
Some features of the app, many others will be available with future updates:
- Dynamic user interface with hi-res graphic optimized for smartphones and tablets
- International localization that automatically adapts the GUI elements to the device language. Moreover, are also available complete translation in english, italian, spanish and chinese
- Creation of you own favourite timezones list with the ability of customizing color or description of the elements
- Search for a place by its description or keywords (try to search "Google")
- Choosing of your preferred style for your timezones list elements
- 24/12h time format
- Set an alarm for another timezone: you can set the alarm for your timezone that notify you when in an other country you have a particular time
- No limit to the number of favourite elements
- "Map" view for both smartphones (in landscape orientation) and tablets
- Full interaction with the map to quickly know the timezone of any place in the world
- Map animations
- Resizable widgets 4x1 and 4x2
- Lockscreen widget
- Add an element to your favourite list directly from the map
- Priority app updates
========== REVIEWS ===========
@ Ninja Romeo: http://www.ninjaromeo.com/timezone-android-app/
@ AppEggs.com: http://www.appeggs.com/apps/sp.android.timezone,483888/
========== F.A.Q ===========
*Q*: After I bought the pro version, I cannot see any timezone elements i've saved with the free version. How I can load in Pro version me favourite timezones list used with the Free app?
*A*: The Free and Pro TimeZone's versions are two different app and don't share neither data nor settings. This behaviour has been designed to keep the app optimized in both free and pro versions. Hence, when you install Pro version you can safetly remove the Free one without alter any data of the version you have bought. Obviously, your favourite timezones added in the free version, need to be (re)inserted in the Pro, after that all your favourite elements will be availabe also in the app widgets
*Q*: I cannot see in the widgets the changes i've made to my favourite timezone list. How I can refresh the widgets data?
*A*: You can refresh widget data in these two way: 1. Close the app (sliding TimeZone to the left or right in the recent apps list), 2. Wait for the automatic widgets refresh by the OS (every 30 min), if this is allowed by the related setting in TimeZone preferences (only from versione 1.2)
*Q*: I've a problem not listed in this FAQ, how i can solve it?
*A*: For any problem about the app experience please avoid to leave negative comments that don't help to understand and solve the issue, but, better, drop an email to the developer the will be happy to give you all the support and information you need to get a great TimeZone experience