• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
No need for punch in/out, the application knows when your'e working using your location, and automatically logs your hours at work.
* Setting your work location and radius (needed only once)
* Automatic logging of your work hours
* Overview of work hours each month/week
* Salary calculation
* Notifications when arriving/leaving work
* Export work hours logs to file (.CSV format)
* Export work hours logs to email
* Manual add/erase/modify records
my work clock, work hours calculated, work hours tracker, work hours logs, work schedule calender, work shifts free, work salary calculator, working hours time card, working log free, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, my work schedule, shift logger, Time Recording Timesheet App, salary calculator, time card, workday
You can create your own work shifts (you can customize name, abbreviation, hours and colors) to adapt the application to your needs.
Work Shift Calendar allows automatic work shift configuration using patterns that can be repeated as much as you want.
If you have changed any of your work shifts, you can indicate it with Work Shift Calendar. You will see the previous and the current shift in an easy way.
Work Shift Calendar also allows you to take notes for each month.
In addition Work Shift Calendar shows statistics to quickly analyze your work shifts.
You can also customize the look and feel of the calendar. Take a look at the Preference section pressing the menu button in your device.
Comment and rate if you like the app! If you have problems, send me an e-mail, and I'll try to fix them.
Now you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wshiftcalendar
To make it work, you must install the latest version of GO Launcher EX which is the most popular home launcher app in Android Market.
- Set alarms
How to add GOWidget to your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in GO Launcher EX. Press the GOwidget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source.
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness.
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
flashlight, torch, brightest, LED, flash, best flashlight app, free flashlight, strobe, best flashlight, color flashlight, brightest flashlight, night, LED flashlight, light, clock, lantern, transparent flashlight, galaxy flashlight, flash, light, free led torch app, led torch, best led torch, color torch
Samsung Galaxy flashlight, Galaxy S flashlight, LG Optimus G flashlight, Optimus L flashlight, Google Nexus flashlight, Sharp aquos flashlight, HTC One flashlight, Sony Xperia flashlight
1.To access to the weather setting interface by clicking the weather icon.
2.Clicking the clock button, you could rotate the widget to the backside of the icon to access to the clock setting interface.
1. This widget must run on the TSF Shell.
TSF Shell download address: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2 Please rate if you like our application. Please kindly email to email@example.com if you have any query or suggestion on our software.
3.This widget must run on the TSF Shell 126.96.36.199+
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
Load the weather data from network
2.Reading the mobile phone state
Turn off the clock automatically while the mobile phone is in a call.
3. Get the device location
Get the weather conditions of the device location automatically.
List is saved in your phone and it is possible to send it to you as a CSV file (readable by Excel) by email.
The app has been design to track a time list as easiest as possible
Keywords: Clock in, Clock out, Punch in, Punch out, Punch Time Clock, Hours, Work
• Fast, simple and straightforward way to track work hours
• Time saving features like automatic break deduction and pay period settings
• Choose between punching in and out or manually entering your shift hours
• Easy to update, delete or add past shifts
• Lots of customization options to suit your needs like 24h formatting, selecting when your week starts and a variety of ways to view your past shifts
• See how many hours you've worked and earned over a pay period, week, month or year
• Set your pay period to automatically calculate how many hours you worked and your wages for each paycheck
• Automatically have deductions and/or bonuses calculated for paychecks
• Optionally keep track of sales or tips (useful if you make commission or tips. useful for servers or sales people)
• Set breaks to be automatically deducted from shifts over a given period of time. (ie. 30 minutes deducted after a 5 hour shift, 45 minutes deducted after an 8 hour shift), or enter breaks manually
• Keep track of overtime hours and wages
• Use widgets to punch in and out quickly, or as a shortcut to add a new shift. (tap on the punch in time to cancel it)
Get the full version to track multiple jobs, remove ads, export all data as a spreadsheet (.CSV), as well as backup and import all saved data as a database.
Internet Access and View Network State:
• Required for analytics and ads
Modify/Delete SD Card Contents:
• Required to save database and .CSV files to storage to export
Work Log can be used as a shift logger, shift log, shift calculator, tips calculator, tips log, tips recorder, sales calculator, sales log, sales recorder, work hours calculator, work calculator, work hours log, work clock, work hours tracker, work tracker, work shifts, working hours time card, punch in punch out clock, shift hours, time recorder, timesheet or work salary calculator
Nominated: Mobile Award Austria 2012
- Create/Manage projects
- Assign tasks to projects
- Add Tags, Breaks, Expenses and Notes
- Export tasks to Excel (XLS, CSV)
- Automatic Backup / Restore
- Dropbox embedded
Assign a specific Wi-Fi to a project. Once your phone connects/disconnects to this Access-point, the timer will start/stop the tracking.
Please give me some Feedback or if you have questions email me. If you like Timesheet buy me a beer! Thank you! (I cant answer your comments -> email me)
Google+ Page: https://plus.google.com/102857023347161265137
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timesheet/152739818174898
Available Languages (17)
Chinese (zh), Croatian (hr), Czech (cs), Danish (da), Dutch (nl), English (en), Finnish (fi), French (fr), German (de), Icelandic (is), Italien (it), Polish (pl), Portuguese (pt), Russian (ru), Slovene (sl), Spanish (es), Swedish (sv)
Thanks to Petr Kincl (cs), Arkadiusz Gutkowski (pl), Ricardo G. (pt), Jonathan B. (es), Emile Dingemans (nl), Ganlik (da), Sandi (sl), Luca Pedrazzi (it), Yan Facai (zh), Ivica Gelemanović (hr) and Roger v.C. (sv) for the translations!
- ACCESS WIFI STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS NETWORK STATE: Automatic Tracking
- ACCESS FINE LOCATION: Office and Working location
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: Only for Timer Notifications
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Backup
- INTERNET: Dropbox Backup
Tags: Working time, Timetracker, Projects, Tasks, Notes, Recording, Export, Excel, Backup, Breaks, Tags, pause, Dropbox.
Allows you to manage your working hours and keep a record of your shifts and earnings.
The information of your shifts will be saved in a database, along with every week statistics (days and hours worked, date, time, money earned, an option for tips and a sum of these two).
-save the whole week statistics
-show month and year earnings
-save rota for the week with start and end times
-enter salary per hour, percentage of taxes, tax on card tips and holidays ratio in preferences to automatically calculate salary, real earnings and hours of holidays accumulated
Pro version: (remove Free version before installing Pro version)
-all of free version features plus:
-back up whole database to sd card to import back to the same or another device
-save shifts as CSV files to Dropbox to be imported back to the same or another device
-select Automatic Backups in preferences to upload a shift to Dropbox every time that it is saved or updated
-export shift, week, month or year information as a PDF file to the sd card or send as email, SMS, WhatsApp...
TESTED ON Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, HTC Desire HD and Sony Xperia
Please report any bugs found.
-you need a Dropbox account to upload and download shifts from Dropbox
-backups to the sd card and export as PDF file will save the files to a folder called /MWH in the sd card. In order to restores the database from another device you will have to create that folder and place the database file in that folder (the folder is automatically created the first time you back up the database or export a PDF file)
* If you have any problems, please contact me and tell what the problem is and what device you are using. I will try to sort it out for you. Thanks.
Do you have problems turning off your alarm clock only to fall back asleep? Wake up gently and avoid
accidentally disabling your alarm with Alarm Clock. This alarm clock includes features that
prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed.
Customize your wakeup with this advanced alarm clock and use it for reminders throughout the day. Set
your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently. Use the extra large snooze button
snooze duration decrease after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes.
shake to snooze/dismiss, auto-snooze, auto-dismiss, timer with countdown, and much more.
setAlarm simple and quickly.
- Set alarms
Keywords: SnoozeClock,Alarm,Ringtone,Utilities,Wake up,Sleep,Clock,Time,Reminder,Schedule,Free,Alarm
Clock, AlarmDroid,AlarmKlock,awaken,smarter alar,GOWidget, GO Launcher EX, Clock,Time,Timer,alarm, alarm clock, timer, countdown , TAT Alarm ,TAT Style,TAT widget,TAT clock
By adding templates to your jobs, you can set pre-defined shift patterns that you commonly work, allowing you to add new shifts to the built in calendar with a few quick actions. Work Mate is useful for all types of shift patterns; from the repeating 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, to the worker who changes shift patterns every week. You can also add unpaid breaks to your templates to save even more time when populating your calendar.
This is a small list of some of the features Work Mate provides, and will be ever-growing in the future:
• Keep track of multiple jobs
• Add templates for common shift patterns
• Add night shifts
• Set the hourly pay rate for each job
• Add unpaid breaks to shifts and templates
• Share your shifts with friends, family and colleagues
• View your next upcoming shift with a home or lock screen widget
• Save shifts to your installed calendar of choice after saving to Work Mate's own calendar
• Set reminders for shifts
• Customise reminder ringtone and LED colour
• View reports of hours worked and pay earned
• View reports of all shifts worked within a user provided range, past and future
You can have up to 10 shifts stored at any one time in the calendar with this free version. To store an unlimited number of shifts, simply upgrade to the Pro version for a one-time fee (£0.99 GBP/ $1.54 USD) using In-App Billing from the app's preferences.
For more information, see our website at http://www.workmate-app.info/
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, we're here to help. Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or leave feedback.
WorkTime for Android is an application that targets on business people that want to keep track of their time.
Weather you are working on different projects for different clients or just one project for one company, WorkTime is the application that will track your time.
It's even more than just an application... It also includes a widget which makes registering time even faster as you can do it right from you Android Home-Screen.
The application provides an interface for managing the tasks, projects and time registrations. It also includes a reporting module to make enhanced reports right on your Android smartphone. You can generate reports based by filtering your time registrations by date (pre-defined date ranges or a custom date range) and by project and task. You can also define the layout of a report (grouped by start date or project) and order descending or ascending (on the start date or the project). And you can define how the totals in the report are calculated (hours-minutes-seconds, days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 24h/day) or days-hours-minutes-seconds (with 8h/day)).
All those custom generated reports can be shared in Excel or CSV format on generation time, which means one-by-one or after generating all your reports in batch mode (from the reporting criteria screen). The applications that can be used to share with are basically Google Docs, Gmail, Mail and any other app that supports sending/sharing a bunch of files.
Besides all those modules for managing your data we also provide you with an enhanced preferences module where you can easily define all your wishes on how the application needs to behave for you. It even includes a backup/restore feature!
At least Android 2.2 is required since version 1.1.4.
The application is open source and Apache 2.0 licensed. For all info about the project please visit the project-website http://code.google.com/p/worktime/.
There you can find:
* The latest release notes: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/ReleaseNotesAndroid
* The features for the upcoming versions: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/wiki/RoadMapAndroid
* Register a new issue: http://code.google.com/p/worktime/issues/entry
* Browse the source-code
More from developer
* Multiple game rules – check the settings!
* Levels – Multiple game levels.
* Multiple bubble colors support (4-8)
* Undo moves.
* Color blind mode.
* High score board.
* Bonus: Game theme live wall paper & clock widget
Bubble Poke™ is a trademark of NRS Magic LTD
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
Q. Can't see any widget on the widgets list
A. There's a known issue on some devices that requires running the app first. After running the app once the widgets will appear on the widgets list.
Q. Can't open the menu when hiding the title bar (action bar).
A. When hiding the title bar there are 3 ways to open the menu:
(1) Using hard menu button, when available,
(2) Using the comparability soft button on the bottom right corner (it's 3 vertical dots), when available,
(3) Long click any displayed clock until the menu opens.
The word search puzzle game features (among many other features):
- Multiple language support.
- Multiple board sizes - Try easy small puzzles & those nearly impossible huge word search game boards.
- Unlimited number of puzzles - A built-in word search maker will create as many puzzles as you can solve.
Note: if you encounter a word you feel is inappropriate for this game, please send us e-mail and we will remove it.
The game objective is simple - to get the bubble out. How to do this? Swipe away the blocks to unblock the path out. Sometimes unblocking the path will take many steps, involving all the blocks on the board.
The bubble can move in any direction and the blocks can move either horizontally or vertically.
The key to success is planning ahead!
The game objective is simple - get the green block out. How to do it? swipe away the blue blocks to unblock the path out. Sometime unblocking the path will take many steps combining all the blocks in the board.
Each block can move on a single axis, either up-down or left-right.
The key to success is planning ahead!
Use the paddle to keep the ball in the game & hit the bricks. Your mission - remove all the breakable bricks by hitting them with the ball. Some bricks need more than a single hit.
- Move paddle: touch the screen
- Launch ball: tap the screen
- Press 'Menu' to pause
Alternative game controls:
Using the paddle keep the ball in the game. Remove all the bricks by hitting them with the ball (or a relevant power-up).
*. There's no need to remove un-removable bricks & returning bricks to finish a level.
*. When hitting a returning brick with a fire ball, which needs more than 1 hit to be removed, it will NOT return.
If you love all those bubble arcade & brain games, there's a good chance you'll like this game too. This game is just another attack on your free time ;-)
Game instructions: each board contains multiple blocks in one or more colors. Swipe the blocks and bring together all the block of the same color. Once 2 blocks of the same color touch they are merged into a single block so beware not to lock other block. If you're locked & can't continue - just press 'Undo' or restart the level.
The goal of the game is to find the flag of your opponent. But don't fall into the trap or you will lose your stone.
At first you have to place your flag and your trap at a secret position. Be aware that you can't move them later in the game.
Then move your stone in one of four directions and attack your opponent by moving on his stones. You win the move according to the well-known Rock Paper Scissors rules:
- Rock beats Scissors
- Paper beats Rock
- Scissors beat Paper
Have fun with this brand new board game and
beat your Android phone!
This is an early release. If you've discovered a problem then please don't vote negative. Send me a message and I will look into it.
Powered by AndEngine