Spanish Class contains a complete offline written Spanish course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Great support when you learn Spanish. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all Spanish Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other Spanish app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning Spanish, this app is for you.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
SOME COMPLIMENTS WE FOUND IN OUR MAILBOX
Your language apps rock!! The interface is well designed, simple yet very very effective and it is as you described, very addictive.
Your language apps are the best on the market. You offer far more for less.
Unbelievable! I'm blown away by this app. It's almost as good as my pc version that I paid $$$ for except voice recognition could be better. Definitely worth the money.
Perfect format. I like how quickly you jump on comments. Keep up the good work.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
-Over 700 spanish verbs
-Search verbs in spanish and english
-Conjugate a verb in 17 tenses
-Ranking where you can check your performance and know which verbs or tenses you need to improve
Learn spanish conjugation with Conjugate Spanish
Conjugador Español, free version without advertising, allows a limited number of quick and precise queries about Spanish verbs, those admitted by the Royal Academy of the Spanish Language, new verbs, or even invented verbs.
Free version allows 5 free queries per day. For unlimited queries, offline, we present the Premium version, that completes the functions of this linguistic tool, improving the search of inflected verbs: insert any verb and you will get its tense and infinitive.
You only have to click on this link and conjugate how much, how, and where you whish.
Spanish Conjugator has been developed by Cilenis. It is based on the open source system conjugue and can be implemented in applications and external systems through CilenisAPI. Cilenis also offers a Portuguese Conjugator: Portuguese Conjugator.
• Displays verb forms for every tense, including subjunctive forms and commands.
• Conjugates reflexive verbs with proper handling of accent marks, as in "levántate".
• Does not use the Internet to produce conjugations, so you never waste time waiting for a conjugation over a slow network.
• Provides conjugations in accordance with the standards set by the Real Academia Española, the central authority on the Spanish language.
• Color-coded conjugation layout, which not only highlights irregularities in verb forms, but also leverages memory tactics to help you remember conjugations for tests and quizzes.
• Simple, clean user interface that allows you to quickly conjugate multiple verbs for homework assignments.
• Autocorrects typos, for example, if you forget the accent mark in "reír".
Please direct all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn Spanish in no time! MosaLingua's effective and addictive teaching method will help you memorize loads of vocabulary, key phrases and conjugations in record time. By using the dialogue exercises, you'll be able to improve both your Spanish comprehension and your speaking skills at the same time.
MosaLingua was designed by a Spanish professor and 2 developers who actually uses MosaLingua on a daily basis.
Learn the essential 20% that will apply 80% of the time. Afterwards you can choose an area of focus that is relevant for you (travel, sports, business, technology...). Spending just 5 minutes per day for two months will allow you to memorize 600 words and key phrases!
Whether you are starting Spanish from scratch or you already know the basics, MosaLingua is adapted to suit your language needs. It's like having your own private tutor in your pocket!
Whether your motivation for learning Spanish is for school (diploma, class, course, SAT, GCSE), vacation, business purposes or simply for the joy of learning, MosaLingua will have you speaking Spanish in no time:
MOSALINGUA CONSISTS OF:
- 3000+ flash cards of vocabulary and phrases, including audio pronunciations by native Spanish speakers
- 14 diverse categories (e.g. Accommodation, transportation, shopping, tourism, social, emergencies...)
-more than 100 sub-categories (e.g. At the restaurant, at the hotel, buying and negotiating, sports, partying, flirting...)
- Up to 10 levels to complete, from the basics to more specialized vocabulary
- 17 dialogues presenting common situations that come up on vacation (or when traveling)
- Study Spanish lessons and language tips that will aid your progression
- More than 100 bonus materials to unlock as you progress
- Online Spanish dictionnary
- Possibility to create your own cards
LEARN THE ESSENTIAL 20% THAT WILL TAKE YOU 80% OF THE WAY:
- Learn the most useful/most used vocab (and the most simple) first
- Learn only the most useful phrases for your studies, for your travel, or for Spanish SAT or Spanish GCSE
HIGHLY EFFICIENT AND PROVEN LEARNING METHOD:
MosaLingua uses the Spaced Repetition System (SRS), the product of several years of scientific research
- Calculates review dates for the flash cards according to how difficult you find each one, to encourage efficient and long term memorization
- Spend time learning what you find useful, not what you already know
- MosaLingua constantly adapts to your needs and pace (like a private teacher)
- Use both audio and visual memory
- Sustained learning (long-term memory)
LEARN SPANISH ON THE GO
- You get to decide how long each Spanish lesson will be (it doesn't matter whether you have only 2 minutes or more than 30 minutes to spend)
- Automatically adapts to your needs and pace
- You can stop a lesson and then pick up where you left off whenever you want
- You don't need an internet connection, all the Spanish lesson and content is available OFFLINE
FUN AND ADDICTIVE
- Unlock bonuses as you progress (dialogues, jokes, fun facts, sayings, tips)
- Learn from dialogues based on realistic situations that you may encounter on vacation
- You'll be amazed at how quickly you will learn new Spanish words and how addictive it becomes
- the App keeps track of your progress giving you the motivation you need to succeed
Already have an app or a dictionary from Babbel, Rosetta Stone, Livemocha, busuu, Duolingo, Mindsnacks, mobilinga or spanish for dummies? Then try MosaLingua, the best way to study Spanish. We're positive you won't regret the download!
The Spanish app is constantly being improved. We take user feedback into account. Free and regular updates are in the works!
If you have a suggestion or need assistance, please click on the customer support link or at http://www.mosalingua.com - you are guaranteed a reply!
• Commonly-used Spanish phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, spain, free, lite
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ English ✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: Spanish, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn Spanish app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: Spanish, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
because it is easy to learn and it is easy to understand .
we offer you all you need to learn Spanish .
This app contains over 7000 words and phrases and divided in 200 sections,
each with an extensive words/phrases collection.
The following topics are covered in this update for free
How to ask for the time
The days of the week
Months of the year
The Four Seasons
The Four Directions
How to tell the date
Holidays and festivals
After school care
After the flight
All about a wedding
Applying for a job
Asking the police for help
At a baby shower
At a fair
At a party
At a retirement home
At an amusement park
At the barber
At the butcher's shop
At the dentist
At the gas station
At the hair salon
At the mechanic
At the office
At the optician
At the shopping mall
At the spa
At the zoo
Auctions and Ebay
Being a good host
Booking a flight
Broken office equipment
Buying a car
Buying a gift for someone
Buying fruits and vegetables
Buying stationery and art supplies
Casual conversation openers
Checking in and out
Checking in and waiting for a flight
Conflict with others
Describing a divorce
Describing Someone’s Personality and Appearance
Directions inside a building
Driving in a new city
During the flight
During the interview
Emergencies at the hospital
Ending a casual conversation
Examples of news headlines
Explaining symptoms to the doctor
Expressing thanks and gratitude
Extra curricular activities
Family game night
Finding an apartment
Finding out about your illness
First day at school
Fitness and exercise
Fixing up your car
Getting a visa
Getting into trouble with the police
Having a baby
How to introduce yourself and others formal
In the bank
In the fish market
In the library
In the pharmacy
In the photo shop
In the post office
In the taxi
Informal greetings and introduction
Information about yourslef and your family
Looking for a job
Looking for apps online
Making small talk about hobbies
Making small talk about life
Making small talk about sports
Meeting someone new
Mix ups at the dry cleaners
Night time routine and falling asleep
On a field trip
On the internet
Phrases that restaurant staff use
Phrases the doctor might use during an examination
Planning a baby shower
Planning a birthday party
Pointers for an interview
Pointing out a problem with someone's clothes
Preparing for a christening
Problems with the telephone
Problems with your accommodation
Putting children to bed
Questions you may have about your accommodation
Reading food labels
Setting up a conference
Shopping for accessories
Shopping for books and newspapers
Shopping for cosmetics
Shopping for electronics
Shopping for school supplies
Shopping for souvenirs
Shopping on line
Taking a taxi
Taking and receiving messages
Taking the bus
Taking the train
Talking about an apartment or house
Talking about art
Talking about computer specifications
Talking about how you feel ......... and a lot more
· interactive exercises
· focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening
· a current news story with glossary
· a recorded discussion about the news story
· access to previous issues (new feature!)
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn Spanish and as a companion for trips to Spain, Mexico, Latin America and other Spanish speaking countries.
•Verb-forms and translations searchable
•Search with Wildcards
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (optional via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Vocabulary Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn Spanish with this handy study aid.
Funny Pets is an educational game for kids. It’s simple and fun and its main objective is to help the kids in the process of learning the words in different languages through the association of each concept with its written word, its image and its pronunciation, in natural way. This new method makes it one of the best games for kid’s educational language
This method has been created by a team of expert educators and pedagogues who have adapted their learning methodology to the world of tablets and smartphones so that children can enjoy the process of learning
For children aged between 2 and 9 years
Learn English while playing. Learn Spanish while playing
Funny Pets uses English for kids and Spanish for kids, with the accent and the expressions specific to each language.
It’s useful to learn the native language, but also to acquire basic vocabulary of a foreign language
Besides, with this game children can learn how to use the new mobile technologies in an easy and intuitive way.
The immediate achievement is a great motivation for the child and it encourages him or her to keep playing (and learning), knowing that he or she is doing it ok
Funny Pets has 3 different games, each one of them focuses the learning of words from a different perspective.This multi-game feature helps the memorization of the words
WHAT: educational game for kids where they can see the image of a character or an object and hear the pronunciation of its name thus he can quickly associate both and learn to speak properly
WORDS: educational game for kids presents another way to associate the written word with its pronunciation and the image of the object thus the kid can learn it easily in English and Spanish.It’s recommended for children of all ages: preschoolers, schoolchildren, preteens
WORLD: the kid can develop his or her imagination because he or she can play with lots of characters and put them in different landscapes.The kid can draw his or her own creation by moving, resizing or rotating the objects in the screen
(Have a technical problem: email@example.com)
Internet Connection Required
The game is free with ads (can be removed for € 0.89)
Three games in one
With 12 different stages or landscapes and 115 characters, you will have lots of stuff to learn vocabulary in English and Spanish
Enjoy the fun music Each game has its own child song and lots of sounds
FunnyPets has colorful childish pictures and lots of its characters have funny movements and animations
FunnyPets is a preschool game that helps to keep the kids amused while they play and learn how to talk, read and write their first words in English and Spanish,which is very important for their education
It is highly recommended for children from Russia, Spain, Indonesia, Pakistan, United Kingdom, England, Great Britain, United States (USA), Ireland, Peru, Barein, Guatemala, Japan, Kuwait, Australia, South Africa, France, Germany, Finland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Iceland,Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Canada, China, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Brazil, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Colombia, Italy, Greece, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Costa Rica
This new English course for children British, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian, German, French, Canadian, Australian, Japanese, Argentinean, Chilean, Cuban, Puerto Ricans, Belgian, Romanians, Indians, Indians, Portuguese, Italian, New Zealander, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Turkish, Saudi, Bangladeshi, Korean, Filipino, Indonesian, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese, Venezuela, Bulgarian, Slovak, Slovenian, Estonian, Greek, Icelandic, Uruguay, Dominican, Panamanian, Paraguayan, Mexican and South African
english easy for kids
TOP 10 Educational iPad/iPhone apps in Spain, Mexico, Argentina and other countries ¡¡
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Cappaces.com
".. Has all the ingredients needed to make it educational, as well as fun. Provides that the child can play alone, without an adult with you to make the game fun or effective feature that is not very common in this type of applications. It is undoubtedly one of the most recommended apps in this category that are on the market. "
"The illustrations are very attractive visually and the audio is very exciting thanks to the use of children's voices."
Read Full Review at: http://cappaces.com/category/aprendizaje/letras/aprendo-a-leer/
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ AppsMama
"If your children are beginning to learn letters and to read this is your application ..."
"We would have found it very useful and an application with a very reasonable price for all that it offers. Highly recommended. "
Read Full Review at: http://bit.ly/zU84ka
Learn to read is an educational game for tablets and smartphones. Allows, with spectacular results, learn letters and improve reading, learning regardless of the state in which you are. It is child's play, made for children, where they can easily navigate through intuitive menus and striking high-definition images.
The first level is aimed at children who do not know the lyrics. After hearing a distinctive sound, the child must solve the puzzle, while learning the letters of the alphabet by playing and having fun. After solving it, appears a pretty picture that shows if you got hit while trying to guess the sound.
The second level is for children who already know the lyrics. It is the best complement for how they form syllables and words and allows them to quickly improve their ability to read. These form the words that correspond to the sound heard. You have to place them in the correct order from left to right. If not, or if the letter is placed in an inappropriate place, sounds an error message and the letter is placed below the rightful place really. If the letter is positioned correctly know the name of the letter.
Give your child the opportunity to learn a multitude of sounds and scenes of animals, atmospheric elements, transport, etc..
PetraLingua® lessons are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10 years, but also for grownups who still feel the child inside of them!
How do PetraLingua® lessons grab the children's attention and develop their love of language learning? Below you'll find eight tips of an experienced teacher:
- Generating curiosity
- Using an interesting story
- Using fun and humour
- Relating a personal experience
- A friendly mascot that guides the children through the lessons
- Repeating the same topic using different approaches
- Repeated listening to the audio picture dictionary helps us memorize the words
- Using the need for self-affirmation
- Introductory video sequence
Petralingua® Spanish teaches the kids the basics of Spanish through common everyday situations (Toys). New vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence.
Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
- Revision video
The introductory video is followed by a revision version. After the beep, the children repeat the words and sentences spoken by a native speaker in the video. This way, they practice language structures and develop their speaking skills.
- Spanish learning song
The lesson includes a song composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson. Children will gladly listen to the cheerful melodies more then once and quickly memorize the new words.
- Sing along activities
The song is followed by an instrumental version, so the children can sing alone to the known melody and proudly show what they have learned.
- Talking Picture Dictionary
The audio picture dictionary can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
For the complete course, please visit the official PetraLingua® website: www.petralingua.com
Currently available courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese.
Contents of PetraLingua® online multimedia language courses for chidren:
• 20 everyday topics
• 11 songs
• 80 animated videos
• 140 interactive exercises
• 500 basic words
• talking picture dictionary
• Activity Books to download
We’ll use songs, animated videos, interactive exercises, comics and rhetorics to take your everyday worries away and free your mind to learn a new language!
Interesting interactive exercises will help you check what you’ve learned and improve your vocabulary! The exercises are never the same, because every time you refresh the page, you get a different set of words and sentences to practice!
PetraLingua® foreign language courses for children are supported on all major current browsers and platforms including Windows, MAC, iPad®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and phones.
Also available: Complete PetraLingua® Language Learning Sets
Feedback and support: If you have any questions, email us on support (at) petralingua.com or visit our website www.petralingua.com
Included in this Application are 7 Tenses ( Presente / Imperfecto / Indefinido / Futuro / Condicional / Presente de Subjuntivo / Indefinido de Subjuntivo ) and 31 Irregular Verbs (till now ofcourse):
- ser, ir, estar, aprender, beber, caer, dar, hacer, haber, ver, llegar, querer, tener, jugar, decir, leer, vivir, venir, traer, trabajar, salir, saber, poner, poder, perder, pensar, pedir, creer, dormir, coger, conocer, cocer, prohibir, reunir, caber, construir, educar, morir, sentir, dirigir, elegir, erguir, pudrir, probar, reir, rehacer, seguir, conducir, freír, cernir
(most used ones)
If you have requests to me for further versions,
write an Mail to me via "Contact Me" Button in my App.
Contact me aswell if you want that a few (1 or 2) verbs will be added fast :)
[Im sorry for my bad English grammar, im a 15 years old German Student,
if anyone wants to help translating, contact me aswell via email]
Have fun with the Application :D
When most people think of "grammar" they don't get very excited. But grammar can teach you something in minutes that might take days to figure out by immersion alone.
Grammar is your friend!
We believe in grammar, and we include it in our method. But let's be honest. Studying Spanish grammar will not make you fluent. To reach a conversational level you need a complete course like Camino del éxito.
These days, it is popular in some circles to claim that there is no need to learn grammar. The thinking goes something like this:
I didn't learn grammar as a child, and yet I still learned to speak. Therefore, I do not need to study grammar as an adult.
This sort of thinking ignores the fact that as an adult you have a higher mental capacity, and learning some grammar is easy and will be a big help to you.
Grammar is not the goal.
For most people, the goal is not to become a grammar expert—the goal is to be able to speak Spanish conversationally. To do that, you need a complete conversation course.
Camino del éxito is the only course that is fully integrated with the material on this website. By combining Spanish grammar exercises with real conversational practice, you will much more quickly reach a level where you can communicate effectively.
And for most people, communication is the primary goal.
There are grammar topics below in app:
+ Gender of Nouns I
+ Gender of Nouns II
+ Cardinal Numbers
+ Plural Forms of Nouns
+ Definite and Indefinite Articles
+ The Verb Form - hay
+ Subject Pronouns
+ Regular Verbs. Part I
+ Regular Verbs. Part II
+ Regular Verbs. Part III
+ Adjectives I
+ Adjectives II
+ Days of the Week
+ Numbers 11 - 30
+ Ser and Estar I
+ Ser and Estar II
+ Ser and Estar III
+ Ser and Estar IV
+ Possessive Adjectives
+ Irregular Verbs - Tener and Venir
+ Tener que - Hay que
+ Idiomatic Expressions with tener
+ Weather Expressions
+ The Personal - a
+ Stem-Changing Verbs o ue
+ Stem-Changing Verbs e ie
+ Stem-changing verbs e i
+ Irregular Verbs - Estar, Ir, Dar
+ Ir a + infinitive
+ Acabar de
+ Volver a
+ Ordinal Numbers
+ Months, Seasons, and Dates
+ Comparisons of Inequality
+ Comparisons of Equality
+ Pronouns as Objects of Prepositions
+ Dir. Object Pronouns I
+ Dir. Object Pronouns II
+ Dir. Object Pronouns III
+ Ind. Object Pronouns I
+ Ind. Object Pronouns II
+ Ind. Object Pronouns III
+ Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns Used Together
+ Verbs Like Gustar
+ Present Progressive
+ Verbs with Irregular First Persons
+ Saber vs Conocer - Pedir vs Preguntar
+ Cardinal Numbers 31-1000
+ Telling Time
+ Por and Para
+ Irreg. Comparatives
+ Time Expressions With Hacer
+ Possessive Pronouns
+ Reflexive Verbs I
+ Reflexive Verbs II
+ Definite Article II
+ Pret. vs Imp. I
+ Preterite I
+ Imperfect I
+ Preterite II
+ Imperfect II
+ Pret. vs Imp. II
+ Preterite III
+ Imperfect III
+ Preterite IV
+ Preterite V
+ Preterite VI
+ Pret. vs Imp. III
+ Pret. vs Imp. Review
+ (Hace ...) to mean (ago)
+ Formation of Adverbs
+ Rel. Pronouns - que
+ Rel. Pronouns - quien
+ Rel. Pronouns - el que and lo que
+ Rel. Adjective - cuyo
+ Rel. Pronouns and Adjectives - Review
+ Formal Commands
+ Inform. Commands - tú
+ Using Object Pronouns with Commands
+ Commands Review I
+ Informal Commands - vosotros
+ 1st Person Commands - nosotros
+ Indirect Commands
+ Commands Review II
+ Future Tense
+ Past Participle
+ Present Perfect
+ Past Perfect
+ Future Perfect
+ The Conditional Tense
TAG: spanish grammar, study spanish, grammar, simple spanish grammar, learn spanish, simple grammar, spanish lessions, spanish for beginner, gramática española, el estudio español, gramática, gramática sencilla español, aprender español, gramática simple, lessions español, español para principiantes, gramática española
Especially designed for beginners and free too! Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish.
learn spanish beginner, learn spanish beginner app, learn spanish beginner free, speak spanish beginner, speak spanish beginner free.
More from developer
Clef Mastery: Teaches you the notes of the treble and bass staff level by level.
Lightning Mode: Switches between treble and bass clef, and keys.
Instrument Mode: Let's you become familiar with your actual instrument. Includes a mode for when you don't have your instrument with you, and a mode that detects what notes you play, giving you instant feedback.
• Learn the notes on your GUITAR.
• Sight Read Music tells you to play a note on your guitar, and recognizes if you've played the correct note or not.
• Learn all the notes on the treble and bass clef.
• Learn to switch between bass/treble clef, and different musical keys when sight reading with Lightning Mode.
• Sight Read Music teaches you to instantly recognize notes by increasing difficulty.
• Instruments Supported for Fret Finding Mode: Guitar, Ukulele (Banjo, Bass, Violin coming soon).
Download free e-books from Project Gutenberg, and then read them in pretty-print form.
While reading you can change the font, text size, and toggle between portrait and landscape mode (manually so that you can read in bed without it automatically switching on you).
Many more features are planned for the future. If you find value in Goot, please give value back by donating at least a dollar a month.
50% of all donations will be sent to www.gutenberg.org which provides all of the books.
Source Code: https://github.com/eskimoapps/Goot
Let us know if you want to start contributing to the project by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ebooks e-books, project gutenberg, reading, ereader, e-reader, free books