Spanish Class contains a complete offline written Spanish course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Great support when you learn Spanish. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all Spanish Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other Spanish app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning Spanish, this app is for you.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
SOME COMPLIMENTS WE FOUND IN OUR MAILBOX
Your language apps rock!! The interface is well designed, simple yet very very effective and it is as you described, very addictive.
Your language apps are the best on the market. You offer far more for less.
Unbelievable! I'm blown away by this app. It's almost as good as my pc version that I paid $$$ for except voice recognition could be better. Definitely worth the money.
Perfect format. I like how quickly you jump on comments. Keep up the good work.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn Spanish and as a companion for trips to Spain, Mexico, Latin America and other Spanish speaking countries.
•Verb-forms and translations searchable
•Search with Wildcards
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (optional via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Vocabulary Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn Spanish with this handy study aid.
PetraLingua® lessons are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10 years, but also for grownups who still feel the child inside of them!
How do PetraLingua® lessons grab the children's attention and develop their love of language learning? Below you'll find eight tips of an experienced teacher:
- Generating curiosity
- Using an interesting story
- Using fun and humour
- Relating a personal experience
- A friendly mascot that guides the children through the lessons
- Repeating the same topic using different approaches
- Repeated listening to the audio picture dictionary helps us memorize the words
- Using the need for self-affirmation
- Introductory video sequence
Petralingua® Spanish teaches the kids the basics of Spanish through common everyday situations (Toys). New vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence.
Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
- Revision video
The introductory video is followed by a revision version. After the beep, the children repeat the words and sentences spoken by a native speaker in the video. This way, they practice language structures and develop their speaking skills.
- Spanish learning song
The lesson includes a song composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson. Children will gladly listen to the cheerful melodies more then once and quickly memorize the new words.
- Sing along activities
The song is followed by an instrumental version, so the children can sing alone to the known melody and proudly show what they have learned.
- Talking Picture Dictionary
The audio picture dictionary can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
For the complete course, please visit the official PetraLingua® website: www.petralingua.com
Currently available courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese.
Contents of PetraLingua® online multimedia language courses for chidren:
• 20 everyday topics
• 11 songs
• 80 animated videos
• 140 interactive exercises
• 500 basic words
• talking picture dictionary
• Activity Books to download
We’ll use songs, animated videos, interactive exercises, comics and rhetorics to take your everyday worries away and free your mind to learn a new language!
Interesting interactive exercises will help you check what you’ve learned and improve your vocabulary! The exercises are never the same, because every time you refresh the page, you get a different set of words and sentences to practice!
PetraLingua® foreign language courses for children are supported on all major current browsers and platforms including Windows, MAC, iPad®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and phones.
Also available: Complete PetraLingua® Language Learning Sets
Feedback and support: If you have any questions, email us on support (at) petralingua.com or visit our website www.petralingua.com
Planning to visit Spain? Need a handy offline English-Spanish dictionary? Just want to learn Spanish?
¡Hola! aims to be the definitive Spanish handbook and learning guide for Android. A must have application when visiting Spain.
- Hundreds of expressions and words organized in different categories and situations: greetings, numbers, at the hotel, shopping, etc.
- Advanced offline English Spanish dictionary with over 85.000 entries
- Useful facts about Spain, including emergency numbers and tourist information websites
- Spanish gastronomy visual guide
- History of Spain
- Text to speech technology
- Works completely offline! No Internet connection needed
All words and expressions are in Castilian (Castellano), the Spanish spoken in Spain.
*** Exclusive PRO version features ***
- 2000 new expressions and words
- Pronunciation guide with examples
- Prepositions and question words with examples
- Lots of popular proverbs
This application if completely free. The internet connection is only used to load some ads.
The upgrade to obtain the new features is made as an in-app purchase. No need to install a new application :)
Q: How to change the voice speed?
A: The speed of the voice is controlled by the TTS engine installed with Android. It can be set up by going to:
Settings --> Voice input & output settings --> Text to speech settings --> speech rate
Q: I don't like the voice. How can I improve it?
A: The default text-to-speech engine installed with Android is Pico TTS, it’s pretty simple and sometimes may sound a bit electronic. You can always install alternatives like eSpeak, SVox or IVONA from Android Market. Please check our blog post about this subject: http://www.movinapp.com/talking-android
Q: I have purchased the PRO version but I need to install the application again. I am going to pay for it again?
A: Absolutely not. The purchase is made through the Google Play application which will "remember" all the purchases made using your account. Just press the "get more" button to activate it again :)
Q: What kind of expressions will I learn?
A: Expressions for usual situations when visiting Spain, but also basic and medium vocabulary for your Spanish lessons. Over 2000 expressions are included in the PRO version.
Q: The dictionary is not working.
A: The first time the application is installed, the dictionary DB must be unpacked. In some cases, this process may fail. Just try to reinstall the application.
The text to speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.
- Enhance your listening and speaking with thousands of podcasts on a wide variety of topics.
- Study simple to advanced Spanish vocabulary, Spanish pronunciation, Spanish idioms and phrases, natural Spanish conversations by native speakers, and many more.
- Be educated not only about the Spanish language but also the Spanish culture.
Learn Spanish the most natural and fun way, wherever and whenever you want, now with Spanish Podcasts.
- Over 20 popular carefully selected podcasts for Spanish learners
- Work with any other external podcasts or RSS
- Display text of audio feed items (if available) -- especially helpful for listening with transcript
- Download or stream over wifi
- Many advanced features to manage podcasts
Notes in Spanish series
- Inspired Beginner's Podcast
- Intermediate Podcast
- Advanced Podcast
- Gold Podcast
- Learn Spanish with Roja: podcasts on music, history, culture, literature, and food
- Some podcasts only make a few recent posts available. The earlier you subscribe and refresh these podcasts, the more posts you have access to.
- Many useful settings available from the Settings menu.
Thanks for downloading Spanish Podcasts. If you like the app, please take a few minutes to rate and write a review for the app. If you have any questions, comments, or feature suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of currently available podcasts include:
Advanced Podcast - Notes in Spanish
Coffee Break Spanish
Coffee Break Spanish Magazine
Finally Learn Spanish
Gold Podcast - Notes in Spanish
Intermediate Podcast - Notes in Spanish
Inspired Beginner's Podcast - Notes in Spanish
Learn Spanish with Roja
News Time Spanish
News in Slow Spanish
One Minute Spanish
Show Time Spanish
Spanish 360 with Fabiana
Spanish Survival Guide
Tu Tradicion Latina
• Commonly-used Spanish phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, spain, free, lite
Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai, & many more.
Learn Spanish is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Spain.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. All your feedback and comments are appreciated.
The LITE version contains over 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ English ✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: Spanish, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn Spanish app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Spanish for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: Spanish, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
because it is easy to learn and it is easy to understand .
we offer you all you need to learn Spanish .
This app contains over 7000 words and phrases and divided in 200 sections,
each with an extensive words/phrases collection.
The following topics are covered in this update for free
How to ask for the time
The days of the week
Months of the year
The Four Seasons
The Four Directions
How to tell the date
Holidays and festivals
After school care
After the flight
All about a wedding
Applying for a job
Asking the police for help
At a baby shower
At a fair
At a party
At a retirement home
At an amusement park
At the barber
At the butcher's shop
At the dentist
At the gas station
At the hair salon
At the mechanic
At the office
At the optician
At the shopping mall
At the spa
At the zoo
Auctions and Ebay
Being a good host
Booking a flight
Broken office equipment
Buying a car
Buying a gift for someone
Buying fruits and vegetables
Buying stationery and art supplies
Casual conversation openers
Checking in and out
Checking in and waiting for a flight
Conflict with others
Describing a divorce
Describing Someone’s Personality and Appearance
Directions inside a building
Driving in a new city
During the flight
During the interview
Emergencies at the hospital
Ending a casual conversation
Examples of news headlines
Explaining symptoms to the doctor
Expressing thanks and gratitude
Extra curricular activities
Family game night
Finding an apartment
Finding out about your illness
First day at school
Fitness and exercise
Fixing up your car
Getting a visa
Getting into trouble with the police
Having a baby
How to introduce yourself and others formal
In the bank
In the fish market
In the library
In the pharmacy
In the photo shop
In the post office
In the taxi
Informal greetings and introduction
Information about yourslef and your family
Looking for a job
Looking for apps online
Making small talk about hobbies
Making small talk about life
Making small talk about sports
Meeting someone new
Mix ups at the dry cleaners
Night time routine and falling asleep
On a field trip
On the internet
Phrases that restaurant staff use
Phrases the doctor might use during an examination
Planning a baby shower
Planning a birthday party
Pointers for an interview
Pointing out a problem with someone's clothes
Preparing for a christening
Problems with the telephone
Problems with your accommodation
Putting children to bed
Questions you may have about your accommodation
Reading food labels
Setting up a conference
Shopping for accessories
Shopping for books and newspapers
Shopping for cosmetics
Shopping for electronics
Shopping for school supplies
Shopping for souvenirs
Shopping on line
Taking a taxi
Taking and receiving messages
Taking the bus
Taking the train
Talking about an apartment or house
Talking about art
Talking about computer specifications
Talking about how you feel ......... and a lot more
Would you like to improve your Spanish? With „Speak Spanish“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak Spanish" is an app which helps you to improve your Spanish speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak Spanish“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your Spanish. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
-Over 700 spanish verbs
-Search verbs in spanish and english
-Conjugate a verb in 17 tenses
-Ranking where you can check your performance and know which verbs or tenses you need to improve
Learn spanish conjugation with Conjugate Spanish
• Displays verb forms for every tense, including subjunctive forms and commands.
• Conjugates reflexive verbs with proper handling of accent marks, as in "levántate".
• Does not use the Internet to produce conjugations, so you never waste time waiting for a conjugation over a slow network.
• Provides conjugations in accordance with the standards set by the Real Academia Española, the central authority on the Spanish language.
• Color-coded conjugation layout, which not only highlights irregularities in verb forms, but also leverages memory tactics to help you remember conjugations for tests and quizzes.
• Simple, clean user interface that allows you to quickly conjugate multiple verbs for homework assignments.
• Autocorrects typos, for example, if you forget the accent mark in "reír".
Please direct all feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the spanish language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the spanish language easily
Using this application you can learn the spanish language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn spanish by images from this application
Especially designed for beginners and free too! Here is what some of our users say about us -
* Fastest way to get started with Spanish ...
* ... I would recommend this to all who want to learn Spanish ... you will learn basic Spanish in no time
Using SpeakTribe you learn Spanish and test for it at the same time by playing a game. You will start speaking by learning words, short phrases and sentences in just 5 days. Speaktribe is designed to be your personal coach in helping you learn basics including vocabulary and pronunciation in a fun and easy way. In 5 days, you will see that you have started getting hang of basic Spanish!
The design is based on scientific research which tells that, to understand basics of a language you need not master a large vocabulary. Speak tribe introduces you to the more common words and phrases first, so that by the end of first day itself you can form your own basic sentences which are not just academic but also practical.
There are many other guiding principles behind the design -
* Language is primarily vocal - SpeakTribe emphasizes on listening and speaking more than anything else, the two faculties which are also the most useful to a new learner.
* You need to practice a language to master it and gain confidence. And so, SpeakTribe provides you ability to chat (speak) with the application.
* Any language has a small number of prepositions and conjunctions, some of which take some time to master but are crucial to your understanding of the language.
* Noun words constitute the majority of a mature vocabulary but they do not give you the best ROI initially in terms understanding a language. Once you have a solid foundation built, you will find picking up these words pretty easy.
* Verbs are the most useful but the most difficult set to master.
So go ahead, give it a shot, and start speaking Spanish - on of the most popular languages of the world! You will find it was actually fun to learn Spanish.
learn spanish beginner, learn spanish beginner app, learn spanish beginner free, speak spanish beginner, speak spanish beginner free.
· interactive exercises
· focus on vocabulary, grammar, reading and listening
· a current news story with glossary
· a recorded discussion about the news story
· access to previous issues (new feature!)
• Colors lesson is free to download and includes 5 Spanish learning games.
• More than 2,000,000 parents and kids choose our apps worldwide
• Teaches children Spanish language through games and activities
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Suitable for toddlers, preschool children and kindergarten kids
• Older kids and adults enjoy Fun Spanish too!
Fun Spanish is a great way to introduce your children to the Spanish language.
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games. Our learning games keep your child entertained and occupied whilst introducing them to words, sentences, speaking and spelling.
FUN SPANISH EXPLAINED
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Each game is unique, meaning your child will enjoy playing, and learn more of the Spanish language.
FUN SPANISH LANGUAGE LESSONS
Your first language lesson is included for free. Additional lessons are available as in-app purchases.
FEATURES OF FUN SPANISH
• Free to download – your first language lesson is included free of charge!
• 5 or more unique games in each fun-packed lesson.
• Original music, songs, sound effects and beautiful cartoon artwork
• Engaging learning games will keep your child entertained as they learn
FUN SPANISH FOR EARLY LEARNERS
The variety of games, challenges, and different modes of interactivity can help with other areas of your child’s development:
• Play is an important element of your child’s development
• Fun Spanish helps your child build motor skills and concentration
• Hand-eye coordination is reinforced during engaging activities
• Instant feedback helps children understand how well tasks are being performed
• Fun Spanish helps your child to use technology in a beneficial and effective way
LANGUAGE LEARNING GAMES BY STUDYCAT
Fun Spanish is created by our team of expert educators who have brought their classroom-tested language courses to tablets and smartphones.
We have created step-by-step courses that teach languages in an effective and entertaining way.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Write a review to tell us what you think or contact us via our website, Facebook or Twitter.
More from developer
Clef Mastery: Teaches you the notes of the treble and bass staff level by level.
Lightning Mode: Switches between treble and bass clef, and keys.
Instrument Mode: Let's you become familiar with your actual instrument. Includes a mode for when you don't have your instrument with you, and a mode that detects what notes you play, giving you instant feedback.
• Learn the notes on your GUITAR.
• Sight Read Music tells you to play a note on your guitar, and recognizes if you've played the correct note or not.
• Learn all the notes on the treble and bass clef.
• Learn to switch between bass/treble clef, and different musical keys when sight reading with Lightning Mode.
• Sight Read Music teaches you to instantly recognize notes by increasing difficulty.
• Instruments Supported for Fret Finding Mode: Guitar, Ukulele (Banjo, Bass, Violin coming soon).
Keywords: sight, read, reading, trainer, music, notes, treble, bass, clef, guitar, piano, ukelele, instructor, ukulele, fretboard, frets, tutor, instructor, teacher, uke, learning
Download free e-books from Project Gutenberg, and then read them in pretty-print form.
While reading you can change the font, text size, and toggle between portrait and landscape mode (manually so that you can read in bed without it automatically switching on you).
Many more features are planned for the future. If you find value in Goot, please give value back by donating at least a dollar a month.
50% of all donations will be sent to www.gutenberg.org which provides all of the books.
Source Code: https://github.com/eskimoapps/Goot
Let us know if you want to start contributing to the project by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ebooks e-books, project gutenberg, reading, ereader, e-reader, free books