NOTE to upgrading users: please check your settings (while you have internet connectivity), to be certain your push notification settings are set correctly.
If you have any queries or issues regarding this app, please contact us:
* email firstname.lastname@example.org
* facebook https://www.facebook.com/geonetnz
* Twitter https://twitter.com/geonet
* Displays quakes in a list, view details and their associated felt reports.
* Filter the quakes list by intensity.
* Receive notifications of quakes that interest you.
* Configurable notification rules, sounds and quiet time periods.
* Share quakes (via SMS, email, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.).
* Read recent GeoNet news articles.
With a Holo interface you can have the latest earthquakes, have notifications when they happen based on the time frequency you chose.
- Track latest earthquakes from around the world
- Notification Alerts
You will receive a notification when a earthquake happens, based on the frequency and magnitude you chose
- Select the minimum magnitude
- Three Holo themes to chose from
- No ads
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
- Tab between map and list
- Latest quakes in the World.
- Filter what you see
- Click quake to view on map
- Map shows magnitudes
- View details on USGS site
- Alerts and Push notifications!
- Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
- Satellite Map view
- Share to social media
- Report if you felt it to USGS
- Choose what you want to load
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
- 17 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
- Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
- See latest earthquakes around the World.
- Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
- Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
- View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
- Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth)
- Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
- Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
- Support Historical data.
- Support collection quakes, can export the data.
- View details on source site
- earthquake, latest Quakes, magnitude,Epicentml distance, seismic, USGS, EMSC, CEIC, FGZ, JMA, CWB, INGV
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
- Email email@example.com
- Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
gempa (Global Earthquake Monitoring Processing Analysis) GmbH, Potsdam, Germany, a spin-off of GFZ German Research Center for Geosciences, presents the Android App EQInfo giving information about the latest earthquake detections.
EQInfo supports the following features:
1. List of latest earthquakes showing magnitude, region, time ago, direction/distance to the earthquake epicenter and detecting agency
2. Earthquake details including overview map. New: Page through solutions of different agencies
3. Map of latest earthquakes
4. Options to filter the earthquake information by magnitude, depth, time and region
5. Configuration of data sources, update intervals, geolocation and unit of measurement
6. Background updates and notifications
7. Sharing of event information
EQInfo retrieves earthquake information from the following agencies:
- GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, http://geofon.gfz-potsdam.de
- European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), http://www.emsc-csem.org
- United States Geological Survey (USGS), http://www.usgs.gov
- Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG), http://inatews.bmkg.go.id
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan), http://earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca
- Spanisch National Geographic Institute (IGN), http://www.ign.es
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA, Greece), http://www.noa.gr
- Kandilli Observatory and Earthquake Research Institute (KOERI, Turkey), http://www.koeri.boun.edu.tr
- GNS Science New Zealand, http://www.gns.cri.nz
The user has total control in defining which agencies would have a higher or lower preference. After setting this EQInfo will take care of aggregating the solutions for you, considering your preferences settings.
EQInfo tries to minimize both the data volume and update time. If supported, your filter criteria is summited to the agency for server-side filtering. Also the most compact data format is selected for transmission. Using this approach the amount of data transfered is 5-10 times smaller than fetching an RSS feed. Often the earthquake list of one agency is transfered in not more than 2KB.
Alerts and notifications coming soon in next version.
★ Earthquake magnitude, depth and age
★ Tectonic plates
★ Earthquake ticker showing strongest earthquakes
★ Tap quake label for more info and sharing
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom. Tap a label to see depth and time in ticker.
View earthquakes from last hour, day, 7 days or 30 days.
Data is from USGS.
NOTE: If the "time ago" is wrong for you - then check your phone time AND timezone in your phone settings.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
Localidades con cobertura:
- Ciudad de México
- Estado de México
Consulta los sismos de México y de todo el mundo.
Observa "En Vivo" al Popocatépetl a través de nuestras webcams.
Consulta las noticias generadas por la agencia de medios SkyAlert.
- Modo de Alerta Recibida: Se mejoró el rendimiento del servicio tras recibir una alerta sísmica.
- Se han corregido bugs menores.
- Custom notifications system.
- Real time notifications (suggested filter on Magnitude: 4.5+).
- Custom filters by magnitude, distance and time.
- Data loaded from earthquake-report.com.
- View earthquakes on map.
- Magnitude, depth, distance, location and UTC time for each earthquake.
- Link to in-depth page on earthquake-report.com for more information.
- View earthquakes from last 24 hrs., 48hrs. or 7 days.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest Greece Earthquake information. Real Time Notification for earthquakes bigger than 4M. Watch the location of earthquakes on a map. Data are provided from the three differnt places
1. Department of Geophysics-Geothermics, University of Athens.
2. U.S. Geological Survey
3. Euro-Med Seismological Centre
It shows you earthquakes of 0.1+ magnitude from United States and of 4.5+ magnitude worldwide.
This app uses data from USGS. http://www.usgs.gov/
What is USGS?
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) is a science organization of the United States government.
USGS provides impartial information on our ecosystems and environment, natural hazards,
natural resources, the impacts of climate and the core science systems.
** NO ADS **
- Latest quakes from worldwide.
- Shows details of an earthquake.
- Filter what you want to see via different filters.
- Shows earthquakes on Google map.
- Colour coded pins on map and list.
- Shows earthquakes from past hour, day, week or even a month.
- Choose between different types of map.
- Share earthquake details to others.
- (New) Shows distance between you and the quake.
What does colour coded mean?
It means that earthquakes of different magnitudes will be shown via different
colour pins on map and different background colours in list.
4.5 <= M -- Red
3.5 <= M -- Yellow
2.5 <= M -- Purple
1.5 <= M -- Blue
1.5 > M -- Green
- Receive a real time alert when a quake is detected and set a sound alarm.
- Report an earthquake that you felt and see the real time map with the reports of the other users and their messages related to the quake. Use the chat to share information about the quakes.
- Receive quasi real time notifications of the quakes detected by the global monitoring networks.
- Receive real time E-MAIL notifications of the quakes reported within a radius from your position.
- Receive quasi real time notifications of the quakes detected by the global monitoring networks. View the earthquakes on map with information on magnitude, depth, intensity and time.
USGS (U.S. Geological Survey): world
EMCS (European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre): world
CSN (Centro Sismologico Nacional): Chile
INGV (Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia): Italy
IGN (Instituto Geográfico Nacional): Spain
CSI (China Seismic Information): China
JMA (Japanese Meteorological Agency): Japan
Ineter (Instituto Nicaragüense de Estudios Territoriales): Nicaragua
SSN (Servicio Sismológico Nacional): Mexico
SGC (Servicio Geológico Colombiano): Colombia
RSN (Red Sismológica Nacional): Costa Rica
- View the global tectonic plates.
- View the hazard of strong quakes globally.
- Check if the quake generated a tsunami in the ocean.
- View the population living in 3 different radius from the epicenter of each quake.
- Show high resolution maps of volcanoes (in beta version).
- Report the weather at your location and watch the weather reports of the other users.
Q: What is Earthquake Network?
A: Earthquake Network is the first Android application for detecting earthquakes through a global network of smartphones and pads. Moreover, it provides information on the earthquakes detected by the global monitoring networks.
Q: How does it work?
A: When the device detects the waves of a quake, the event is notified to a server along with your geographic position.
Q: What happens if I move my device?
A: Since the single device is not reliable, a quake is actually detected when many devices in the same area detect the quake at the same time.
Q: How do I use the app?
A: Start the application and use your device as always. The application works as a seismometer only when the device is placed over an horizontal surface, is charging and the screen is off.
Q: Does the app drain my battery?
A: No. The app is only running when the device is on charge.
Q: Does the app collect personal informations?
A: No. Only the geographic position is anonymously collected and it is deleted from the server after 10 minutes if no earthquakes are detected.
Q: Why should I keep Earthquake Network on my device?
A: Because the app can be useful to detect earthquakes only if it is installed on a large number of devices and it is free. Thanks for your cooperation!
* Best selling Earthquake app on the iPhone/iPad.
* Live USGS data
* International data
* Sort list by Magnitude, Location, or Time
* Detailed maps
* Integration to USGS website
* Email detailed screenshots of maps & vital details anytime to anyone
This is a lightweight application. Choose whether or not and how often to run the earthquake notifier, and whether or not to use your location.
Having trouble downing Crota? Does he keep moving just as you've downed the sword bearer? Do you waste precious seconds waiting for him to move right, only to find you've miscounted and he's about to come left and stomp on your face? Is your sword bearer just plain awful?
Raid Timers is here for you.
With a super-simple interface, accurate (well, mostly accurate) timers and a Crota-themed color scheme, you'll be getting that sweet Black Hammer, Hunger of Crota or Necrochasm in no time. Well, hopefully not a Necrochasm, that gun sucks.
Simply tap on the crystal when you activate the crystal to summon Crota, tap on the doorway when you step out the doors to face him, and hope you never see the enrage countdown finish. The arrows show where he is now (in white), and where he's going next (in green). If, somehow, you still manage to wipe (unlikely with all of this help), there's a handy reset button - I'm sure you can figure out what that does.
This app is free open-source software. You can contribute or leave feedback, suggestions or bugs here: https://github.com/adamsp/DestinyRaidTimers
This Android Daydream shows Tweets from your timeline, using Twitters streaming services. Just log in to Twitter, plug in (or dock) your device, and watch them go past.
Note: You need to enable the Daydream setting on your device under Display > Daydream, and then select "Dream In Tweets" from the list of installed Daydreams. You may also need to select "When to Daydream" and change the selection from "While docked" if you do not have a dock.