The Android Remote Microphone will work on devices using OS 2.2 and higher. It’s easier than ever to use this app with Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 12. Simply use the camera on your device to scan the barcode.
Once the Remote Microphone App is installed, you will need to create a profile in Dragon NaturallySpeaking or Dragon Dictate. Steps include:
• Ensure your PC or Mac and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. Note: if there are firewalls in your network, the app might not communicate successfully with Dragon.
• In the settings of the app, to set up the profile you will need the following (this information is presented to you when you create a profile selecting the Dragon Remote Microphone in Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Dragon Dictate):
o Current Dragon Profile Name
o Computer Name
o IP Address
o Computer Port
• You are now ready to get started using the Android Remote Microphone and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12!
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
*24 high quality icons
*note always on mind
*control over status bar
Appdream – your App
- Widgets and Shortcuts for quick text, photo, video and sound notes from the home screen
- integrated To Do list and password for privacy
- take photos, video and record audio directly into your journal notes
- attach photos, video, audio, and other files to your journal notes
- save notes in PDF format
- handwriting draw pad for Samsung Galaxy / Note S Pen
- integrated Aviary photo editing
- split screen option for tablets and large displays
- notes organizer with drag and drop to sliding categories menu
- import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
- import text directly from files
- use Text to Speech to read notes
- set reminder with LED and vibrate notification for selected journal notes
- classify and search the journal notes by category and number of stars
- backup your journal notes on device or online
- send journal notes to Email, SMS text messaging, Google Calendar™ and save to SD card/USB Storage
- share and export notes to external apps like Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote® and Google Drive™
- insert GPS location in the note
- text style (bold, underline, italic)
- set text size and color
- customizable start options as new journal note, full journal listing, calendar or ToDo listing
- scan NFC tags, smart posters, business cards on NFC enabled phones
- supports Chinese, English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Romanian language
Demo version available on Google Play - search for "jnmwsi" and select Diary Notes Multimedia. The notes taken with the demo version can be exported to the paid app.
Internet access - required to synchronize notes with a PC via USB cable and for import/export to Google Drive™ (Google Docs™)
Fine (GPS) Location - allows insertion of the current GPS location in a note
Record Audio - allows attachment of audio notes
Modify USB and SD card contents - required to export/backup the notes on the device and to store the media files
Near Field Communications - allows the scanning of NFC tags directly into a note
Vibrator - used for reminder notifications
Install shortcuts - allows creating a shortcut for a note on the Home screen
Your Google accounts - needed for export and backup to Google Drive
To sync with your email, you need to add your Email account first on the settings, then your notes will be synchronized to your email under the label 'Notes'.
1. If you sign in iNotes other than iCloud, you must enable your Notes on iOS (Settings>iCloud>Notes), otherwise, the notes will be not synchronized.
2. The password is the same as your email password;
3. If you are not allowed to sign in, it is probably your email account is not applicable to iNotes. Only iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, Aol, 163 are allowed.
4. If you are using an email account dominated by google, you can click ' Google Apps' to authorize.
- synchronize notes with your Email and Mac and iOS(iPhone,iPad) Note app
- sub labels as folders
- batch delete, share
- multiple accounts support
- share notes with your friends
Notes, iOS, Mac
All notes are saved in non-proprietary formats on the sd-card
Text notes and checklists
Drawings, handwriting, photos
Alarms and reminders
Long click on notes to rename, move, delete folders and notes
Set priority and home-screen shortcuts
Save email lists
It is now possible to never forget interesting places !
You are also able to group your notes in your own categories for keeping a better overview.
Store up to three photos for each note - Take them directly with your camera or pick them form your gallery. All notes will be shown on GoogleMaps.
This apps supports Samsungs multiview / multiwindow function like used in the Note 2 or Note 10.1
All information are stored on your telephone. No upload to the internet
Tags: GEO, GPS, note, notepad, navigation, remember me, map, google, photo, tagging, geotagging, geo, tags, multiview, multiwindow, Note 2, Note 10.1
Using Eisenhower's method, the app categorizes your activities and, with his native client available for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and PC (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux), you can't lose them around.
needs the dropbox app installed more informations can be found at http://eisenhowersnotes.giovannidefrancesco.eu.
MobileNoter SE HD 4.4 allows you to:
• View and edit your notes in original OneNote format and layout
• Create new sections
• Add new pages
• Add images
• Work with handwriting notes (inks)
• Record audio notes
• Search through the notes
• Look through the tags summary
• Work with Password Protected sections
• Sync the app with Dropbox, SkyDrive and MS Sharepoint storages
• Add widgets to your home screen
MobileNoter SE HD is optimized for large screens of Android Tablets. If you have an Android Tablet, everything you might need fits into a single screen!
Use MobileNoter to take your notes from Microsoft OneNote with you! This is the fastest and most convenient way to sync OneNote with your Android tablet!
- MobileNoter SE HD doesn’t support MS Office 2013 format yet. Format of the notebooks created or opened in MS Office Web Apps is being changed to MS Office 2013. This can cause sync issues with SkyDrive. You can still convert your notebooks to MS Office 2010 format. Please visit our blog at http://www.mobilenoter.com/Blog.
- Do not use both MobileNoter SE and MobileNoter SE HD on the same device. This can cause unexpected results of the notebooks sync.
- We always recommend our users to backup OneNote files regularly especially when sharing them between several applications.
~~~~~WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?~~~~~
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
~~~~~HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS~~~~~
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your note page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
~~~~~Support us, buy Handrite note PRO~~~~~
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
** IMPT ** Do a BACKUP before updating app
This app is the ad-free version of 'Note Stacks Lite'
The notes from the free version can be restore to the Pro version.
1. Do a backup in the free version from the menu
2. Do a restore (by selecting from the menu 'more/restore notes from free'.
3. Recreate the Labels in the Pro version. (The notes are still labeled)
The notes db from the free version will overwrite the Pro version.
Warning! All the notes in the Pro version will be deleted when the free version is restored.
- group notes by labels
- sidebar for labels
- note type of NOTE or TODO
- create shortcuts to notes and labels to the homepage. Long tap on the note or label in the Labels dialog and select 'Create Shortcut'.
- export note to a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- import note from a simple text file (.txt) or with markup (.m.txt)
- markup text file keeps the structure of the original note
- share the note
- full screen mode when viewing note
- expand/collapse sections of the note
How to use:
- Click 'New Note' or 'New Seg' to add a new note or new segment
- Keep each segment short to avoid scrolling while editing
- Long press segment to organise: insert, cut/copy and paste
How is this note app different:
- a note consists of segments
- reorganise segments by insert, cut/copy and paste
- each segment has a title and note area
Please email suggestions and bugs to email@example.com
There is an ad-supported version. Search for 'Note Stacks Lite' or for publisher gwofoundry.
Tags: notepad, taking notes, memo, todo list, note book, outline, ideas, checklist
* Password protection
* Sync & share notes
* Organize using notebooks
* Clear graphical interface
* Multi-language: English, Dutch, French, German
* you can write notes directly from widget (no screen launched) - unique on whole market!
* you can set custom reminder on each note, so you NEVER miss anything important again!
* you can import/export notes (for backup purposes)
* beautiful clean look and great customization options
Furthermore, you can export and import your notes!
* create easy notes
* hide some notes, read them with your password
* full tablet support
* search your notes
* do backups of your notes, save ist as csv data
* two themes