The AndCam3D - 3D Camera can create animated Wigglegrams, Stereograms and Anaglyph(red-green) 3D images.
3D images created with the AndCam3D - 3D Camera can be shared by Twitter, Facebook, Mail, Picasa or Flickr.
Tags: 3D Camera, 3D photo, 3D picture, 3D cam, FXCamera, Flash, Camera Zoom FX, Camera Fun, Retro Cam, Vignette, Camera Plus, Flashlight, WebCam, Google Googles, 360
** Check out the free version: http://bit.ly/vgrUYB **
** Pricing scheme: 3D Camera Pro costs (2+ln(1+x/70)) euros, where x is the number of sold copies. In other words, the app will be more expensive if you buy it later. Pricing function is plotted here: http://bit.ly/tSkF1J.
3D Camera Pro is: 3D Camera + Higher priority to create pictures (no more "server is busy" messages) + Unlimited number of projects
You can make your own anaglyph stereoscopic 3D pictures without 3D camera.
Make It 3D generates anaglyph 3D photos from phone's camera or gallery.
Make It 3D can make stereo pictures with only one camera. With Make It 3D, you don't need 3D smartphone which has dual camera to generate stereophotographs.
You can manually adjust intermediate stereogram by watching superimposed left and right pictures like stereoscope.
3D glasses are required to (red/cyan) see anaglyph stereoscopy. 3D glasses with black lenses (polarized 3D glasses, active shutter glasses), such as the ones from 3D TV will not work.
The PRO version provides
- Auto align function
Get Open Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
If you own Anaglyph (Red-blue, red-cyan, ...) glasses, you get a better depth effect.
- Take and view 3D photos.
- The pictures can be viewed in several modes:
- anaglyph view with selectable glasses colors
- wiggle mode
- manual movement with accelerometer or swiping left/right
- Take 3 up to 15 photos to get not only stereo view, but a 3D photo with movement from side to side...
finally you can see behind some objects in an image!
- Not only look at stereo or wiggle images, but move from side to side or around an object in the picture
- Use the wiggle mode to create little (max. 15 frames) stop motion movies (happens automatically when trying to take a 3D photo of a toddler ;-) )
- Upload pictures to Facebook, send by email, ...
- Look at the icon of this app on your home screen with anaglyph glasses, a part of the icon of this app is floating above your home screen
- create stop motion movies longer than 9 images
or series of images that don't run forward and backwards continuously (=wiggle)
- create and export 3D models from stereo images
Also try the great tool "Easy Voice Calculator FREE"... a speech recognition and voice output calculator! No more typing for little calculations!
If you only want to capture wiggle images and don‘t need the mode for red cyan glasses, download the app “Easy Wiggle Image Creator“
Try my app “Facts about me (Free)“ for some funny facts about yourself ;-) sense of humor not included.
How to use this app:
- Tap the green button to take a new picture or tap a thumbnail to view the picture
- In the live view choose a point to look at and aim at this point with the crosshair.
Take 2-15 photos from left to right aiming at this point or at least at the same height
- The distance between 2 photos should be eye distance or smaller (depending on the distance to the object)
- press "back" to get to the home screen and view the new photo
- tap anywhere in the viewer to get to the preferences menu
- swipe left/right or tilt the device (depending on setting) to move left/right in the image
- a photo can be deleted permanently in the preferences menu
Please send a mail for feedback, bug reporting or feature requests.
Then you can use your mobile phone as an observation camera, as a web camera or what ever you want.
You can setup the interval for the picture capture.
- Auto-Alignment of L/R images (Pro version only)
- Higt resolution image saving (Pro version only)
- Multi-conversion (Pro version only)
- Input file : L/R independent,SBS,MPO
- Over 1000 images WEB Gallery access
- Display method : 3D LCD(LG/HTC/Sharp/GADMEI),SBS,Mirror,Wiggle,2D,Anaglyph
- Save displayed image and send the saved file by email.
- Slide Show
- Take L/R pictures with the internal camera.
- Adjust L/R image positions and rotation error.
Currently on Sale! 50% Off, Don't miss it!
3D Anaglyph Gallery is collection of 3d anaglyph images for your pleasure. All images are optimized for Android devices with fine details and superb resolution. All images will automatically shrink to fit the screen of your devices.
This application has the following features:
- Over 400+ HD 3d anaglyph images
- Ability to add selected images to a "Favorite Folder" for easy browsing later on
- Save any image into the Camera Roll
- Images are stored in different folders for easier reference
- Thumbnails available for preview
- Very user-friendly interface
- Zoom-in & zoom-out
The application is optimized for all Android devices running on OS 1.5 or above.
This application is proudly presented by ColaKey LLC.
Try Camera 3D application to make high quality 3D photos by yourself ! Take a snap of anything, anywhere, any time and share the result with your family or friends with Camera 3D Free. Just by pressing of push button you can save your memories in 3D. Next time when you see your 3D pictures again you will get the feeling you are back at the photographed place.
3D Camera Features:
1) Auto focus mode or touch focus mode
2) 3D or 2D + 3D mode - you can choose to save 2D picture or not.
3) You can review your 3D pictures in build-in gallery or share to your facebook, twitter, flickr
4) Modify 3D pictures(adjust position, erase unwanted objects or blured parts, add 3D texts)
5) Include tips how to make good 3D photos
6) Option to use hardware camera button or volume down button to take a photo
7) Selection of color filters
8) Pictures up to full HD (1920x1080) size
9) Decorate 3D pictures with 3D cartoons from built-in gallery
We are working on a 3D video camera as an update to this version! Download it now before the price goes up!
With this app, you can easily take 3D stereoscopic "anaglyph" pictures with your device's camera. Simply take two shots at slightly different locations, and watch the result with red-cyan (or others) glasses! AnaCam includes a live preview, so that you can find the best position for the second picture before you take it.
You can take photos with virtual elements such as: cars, airplanes, droids, image, etc..
It supports light direction, zoom, rotation.
Warning! try several times to run the program if the control fails to be licensed!
!!! Sony Ericsson not compatible, try it at your own risk
Important: The drivers of the camera and the 3D engine developed by the manufacturers have bugs. These bugs create malfunctions or complex mechanisms. Help me to work around.
This software is still in development so please write me an email if you have a bug report or constructive comments
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy Gio
HTC Desire Z
- Integrated gallery
- Object Zoom
- Object rotation
- Several Objects
- Light direction
- Take photos (files are saved in sdcard/images) with integrated Camera
NB. Test your compatibility with the lite version!
- No Banner
- No Link in output image
- more than 25 Objects 3D
* Start AR Camera 3D
* Select the 3D object by clicking the "open" button
* Change Light position with Light Menu
* Rotate and Move using finger gestures
* Take your photo
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
★ THIS APP IS ABSOLUTLY AD-FREE! ★
You just have to take two pictures: one for the left eye, one for the right eye.
Choose, whether you want to create an anaglyphic photo (which must be viewed using colored glasses), or to create a stereoscopic picture.
Have a lot of fun!
★ Please contact me in case of any problems before you leave a bad comment / ranking. I will solve your problem! ★
A program to load (*.obj) files
and to to texture them. Also allows of benchmarking your 3D openGL via creating a mesh. Allows control of lighting.
Catches out of memory in benchmark.
Keywords: openGL, Texture, benchmark, (*.obj), 3D, Graphics, Renderer.