Usable, has bugs Filtering prevents any results at all from showing?
Good idea Hope more people sign up. Got my first rental after about a year of having my cargo bike up there in the SF Bay Area.
Useful Liked it alot
What the what? Mobile site won't scroll and this app doesn't work at all. I've got so many bikes to list but no way to do it and stay connected with my phone. Super bummed. Please fix! !
crashes every time, wont save info Useless app. I verify my phone over and over vut it doesn't save it. And if u go into 'settings' it crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME. Big waste of time. Uninstalling.
Force close me to death Signed in and went to update my bike. It forced closed after I saved my pricing scheme 4 straight times. Couldn't get past that page, can't use the app. Can someone at spinlister please let me know when this is fixed? I'd be happy to test it out again and review the app over again.
This is a tiny release, we're just fixing a single bug:
- Back button in navigation now works! :)
- fixed ski and snowboard listing
- fixed adding photos to a ride
- fixed a bug when typing the address on ride list screen
- fixed reservations list bug
- fixed bug on showing reservation
- fixed bug on reservation review
- fixed crashes on Ride screen
- fixed crash on Rental screen
- fixed settings info page
- fixed markers
- fixed bugs on conversations
Renting awesomeness at your fingertips. Be a roadie. Just Tap. Rent. Ride!