Not suitable for high end bikes. I listed two carbon bikes and, although one rental went ok, the second one had major issues. The guy I rented the bike to returned it with a scratched top tube. It looked like the guy had put a race sticker on it and removed it really carelessly. Spinlister considers this as normal wear and tear so beware. I couldn't do a thing.
The app isn't fully developed Their website has wayyyy better functionality.
Cool concept, not enough options. This is a really cool concept, yet the nearest listing is over 200 miles away. Also it would be cool if you could rent kayaks on here.
Lovin It This app works great on my android. As an avid bicyclists living the Los Angeles dream, this is just one more way for me stay active and not have to deal with storage living in such a small apt.
Rented out a bike made $ Other than a bunch of glitches in app. It's a perfect way to make money with your own bikes that are sitting there anyways. Just also need a way to advertise.
Very bad UX Great idea but very bad UX on both website and app.
This is a tiny release, we're just fixing a single bug:
- Back button in navigation now works! :)
- fixed ski and snowboard listing
- fixed adding photos to a ride
- fixed a bug when typing the address on ride list screen
- fixed reservations list bug
- fixed bug on showing reservation
- fixed bug on reservation review
- fixed crashes on Ride screen
- fixed crash on Rental screen
- fixed settings info page
- fixed markers
- fixed bugs on conversations
Renting awesomeness at your fingertips. Be a roadie. Just Tap. Rent. Ride!