I paid more money for this app than I have ever paid for one and all of a sudden my music is being deleted from it each time I push a song to be played. Was working great before. Can anyone help? Or give a refund?
Getting errors, super clunky... would love a refund.
Worked well all winter, but now I'm getting an error message every time I try to open it, so it's unusable.
The developers are awesome! They make sure you are satisfied with their product.... Thanks again for everything.
Like it a lot Great app for anyone that wants to provide music to a sporting event. One thing I find is that sometimes when I hit next song it keeps suggesting the same 4 or 5 songs. I assume it's because these songs haven't been played yet but the issue is this is a new game. It would be nice to reset the songs already played to empty if that's what's happening. If it isn't then there's something weird going on with my copy of the app.
Good App The app works for my needs but could be better. I have had some trouble finding songs from my SD card. Also, it would be nice to have a way to make the app select the next song randomly from each category. Currently, it play all of the songs in whatever order they are set in the category and they start over at the beginning for the next game. Any songs at the bottom of the list have to be manually moved up the list or they never get played.
- SportDJ now has 24 different goal horns you can select including a few sound effects.
- "New Game" function that allows the reset of the last time played for all songs so all songs can be randomly selected again.
- Random or sequential song playing order on buttons.
- A pick list has been added next to the main menu. Great for walkup music. Set the batting order easily and easily deal with substitutions.
- Improvements to the voice over functionality
- Configurable for Rugby
- Many bug fixes
A professional DJ controller for Android to mix Deezer, SoundCloud and your mp3