Features of Triposo’s guide to Glasgow:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Now with a referendum on an independent Scotland coming up this year now included an Independence? Button. And including all the functions of the old paid for app.
Uses Glasgow Taxis existing and successful Web Booker database.
Book your taxi directly into our dispatch system & jumps the telephone queue when booking your Taxi.
You will also be able to see how far away your taxi is with our LIVE Tracking feature plus access to a number of automatic "on approach" notifications.
Automatically dial our Call Centre in Glasgow if required.
Book a taxi using the iHail function, which uses the Android Device's built in GPS to determine your pickup point and if required you may further fine tune the map pin location using the map on the screen of your Android Device.
Find ranks close to you by using our "Find a Rank" function.
The Glasgow Taxis Android application delivers a faster booking alternative for our customers.
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
The Future City demonstrator is looking at active travel in Glasgow - walking and cycling. Active travel can deliver substantial health benefits as well as helping tackle some of our environmental issues such as emissions and congestion. To really drive change in the city we have developed this app to highlight walks in your community steeped in history.
By using the power of the phone in your pocket we can deliver up to date walks around some of the cities most amazing attractions that are hidden in plain sight. By giving visibility to some of these hidden gems we hope to encourage the citizens of the city to get out and see them first hand.
To get you started - did you know there’s a wooden Elephant in Queens Park?
• Walks all around Glasgow stored on your phone
• Once views, photos get stored offline so you can take them with you
• Automatically receive new walks and amendments over the air.
• A handy wee compass to help you navigate the city
• Suggested walking path on map
• Beautiful photo galleries with high res photography
• Share your walks
It was developed for truckers by truckers and is aimed at supporting drivers on the road and connecting truckers across the UK.
Truck Buddy provides drivers with useful tools and information to help them work better. Features include;
Drive Timer, Traffic Updates, Nearest Food/Fuel Stops, Trucker News and Offers.
The App also enables Truckers to connect and communicate in real time with other drivers via the iCB tool.
This recreates the traditional CB channel and encourages drivers to connect and share useful information.
Download Truck Buddy and Keep Truckin!
The application has four key sections of information: Whats On, Food & Brasserie, News and About. The “Whats On” information includes, event description, event poster / images, you tube videos and event dates/times.
The Brasserie section provides details on the eateries and bars within the Millennium Forum, including menus and contact information.
News provides the user with articles about shows and also related Millennium Forum information.
Within the About section users are provided with contact details for the Millennium Forum and invited to sign-up to the mailing list by entering their email address and selecting their show type/genre preferences.