- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
Features of Triposo’s guide to Glasgow:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
The Future City demonstrator is looking at active travel in Glasgow - walking and cycling. Active travel can deliver substantial health benefits as well as helping tackle some of our environmental issues such as emissions and congestion. To really drive change in the city we have developed this app to highlight walks in your community steeped in history.
By using the power of the phone in your pocket we can deliver up to date walks around some of the cities most amazing attractions that are hidden in plain sight. By giving visibility to some of these hidden gems we hope to encourage the citizens of the city to get out and see them first hand.
To get you started - did you know there’s a wooden Elephant in Queens Park?
• Walks all around Glasgow stored on your phone
• Once views, photos get stored offline so you can take them with you
• Automatically receive new walks and amendments over the air.
• A handy wee compass to help you navigate the city
• Suggested walking path on map
• Beautiful photo galleries with high res photography
• Share your walks
+ 'Best New Apps 2015' in Google Play Store +
+ Recommended by 'Die Welt', CHIP and 'Computerbild 2014' +
+ Among CNN’s Top 50 Travel Apps 2013 +
Plan your journey to Glasgow with our trip planner, view recommendations from the tripwolf community, and get tips from experienced travel writers. With offline map, free updates, and guides for over 500 destinations worldwide!
» AVAILABLE IN 5 LANGUAGES «
The tripwolf Glasgow travel guide is available in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian.
» WORKS 100% OFFLINE «
All the content and features of our travel guides can be used offline with no restrictions. No roaming fees: all our guides, features, and maps are available without being connected to the Internet.
» TRAVEL PLANNER FOR ON THE ROAD «
Create your personal itinerary with the trip planner, and organize your journey to Glasgow while you're on the road or in the comfort of your own home. Wherever, whenever.
» ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOU ARE «
Thanks to the offline maps you can find your way around wherever you are. you can have the map show you where you are, so you'll never get lost in Glasgow - guaranteed! You can also find the relevant subway map in the app itself.
» PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR TO-DO LIST «
No matter whether you're traveling with your family, on a budget, or just the two of you want to know what to do in Glasgow when it's raining: we've put together the ideal recommendations for every situation especially for you.
» TRAVEL TIPS FROM THOUSANDS OF TRAVELERS «
Get genuine recommendations and reviews for the best sights, such as The People's Palace, Glasgow Necropolis, Arches, good restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife spots, events & festivals, and more.
» BOOK YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY VIA TRIPWOLF «
You don't feel like exploring Glasgow on your own but would rather join a tour or find the best deals in town? No problem. With tripwolf you can book a tour or tickets, directly from the app.
» ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS, RESTAURANTS, BARS, CLUBS & MORE «
Browse the most exciting corners of town. Discover unique sights, get insider tips from the tripwolf community, and find out about neighborhoods.
The most popular travel guides for more than 10 million travelers, with offline maps, a trip planner, and insider tips for more than 500 cities, countries, and regions worldwide.
So you like the new design of our guides, but you feel certain features are missing or you have general feedback on another topic? We'd be happy to hear from you - just e-mail us your comments (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
● Familiar street level A-Z map of Glasgow.
● Colourful, clear, custom drawn, geographically accurate mapping.
● Once installed no internet connection is required, no data roaming charges.
● GPS location and tracking.
● Streets, postcodes, places of interest, junction names, national rail and underground stations, hospitals and districts covered by this map are built into the application.
A "MUST HAVE" if you are visiting the 2014 Commonwealth Games. The familiar look of this map makes it by far the easiest Glasgow map to use. The map is drawn by real cartographers with the detailed care and human touch of emphasis that A-Z are famous for.
The map covers an area of Glasgow down to street level, extending to:
● Uddingston (part)
The map index lists streets, postcodes, places of interest, junction names, national rail and underground stations, hospitals, and districts that are within this area.
All can be located on this high quality map within a few seconds using the search feature or by browsing the index.
With this map installed on your device there is never any need for an internet connection enabling you to access the map anywhere and at anytime.
You can use your device’s inbuilt location services to show your current location on the map or follow your movements as you travel.
♦ ANNOTATING THE MAP
You can now add places of interest, routes and even areas to the map. This is a very simple yet powerful feature that allows the user to quickly and easily customise their map. This is also a great benefit to anyone planning routes as it instantly displays the distance for the complete route. These annotations can be stored and retrieved instantly on the device.
Now with a referendum on an independent Scotland coming up this year now included an Independence? Button. And including all the functions of the old paid for app.
Uses Glasgow Taxis existing and successful Web Booker database.
Book your taxi directly into our dispatch system & jumps the telephone queue when booking your Taxi.
You will also be able to see how far away your taxi is with our LIVE Tracking feature plus access to a number of automatic "on approach" notifications.
Automatically dial our Call Centre in Glasgow if required.
Book a taxi using the iHail function, which uses the Android Device's built in GPS to determine your pickup point and if required you may further fine tune the map pin location using the map on the screen of your Android Device.
Find ranks close to you by using our "Find a Rank" function.
The Glasgow Taxis Android application delivers a faster booking alternative for our customers.
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
We offer a fast, friendly and reliable service accross accross South of Glasgow, Rutherglen, Cambuslang and surrounding areas, including the City Centre. We also offer great value fares to all of Scotland's airports and Stations and we have 4, 5 and 6 seater vehicles working around the clock, 365 days a year.
With this app you can order your taxi in seconds and track in real-time from being allocated all the way to your pickup point.
It was developed for truckers by truckers and is aimed at supporting drivers on the road and connecting truckers across the UK.
Truck Buddy provides drivers with useful tools and information to help them work better. Features include;
Drive Timer, Traffic Updates, Nearest Food/Fuel Stops, Trucker News and Offers.
The App also enables Truckers to connect and communicate in real time with other drivers via the iCB tool.
This recreates the traditional CB channel and encourages drivers to connect and share useful information.
Download Truck Buddy and Keep Truckin!
The application has four key sections of information: Whats On, Food & Brasserie, News and About. The “Whats On” information includes, event description, event poster / images, you tube videos and event dates/times.
The Brasserie section provides details on the eateries and bars within the Millennium Forum, including menus and contact information.
News provides the user with articles about shows and also related Millennium Forum information.
Within the About section users are provided with contact details for the Millennium Forum and invited to sign-up to the mailing list by entering their email address and selecting their show type/genre preferences.