Features of Triposo’s guide to Glasgow:
* Complete background information
* A detailed sights section
* Day trip section
* An offline map of the city
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Make bus travel even easier with our official First Bus App.
Our brand new App helps you plan your journeys, providing ‘next bus’ times for all bus services throughout Great Britain, including real time info where available. Alongside information about First Bus services, features include; route maps showing the location of bus stops, timetables, details of our tickets and fares and service updates.
You can even save your favourite stops so you can check times at a glance. So install it now for free, and get on board with First.
Our features in full:
• Search by service number or destination in 'Travel Info' and find live or scheduled bus times for over 300,000 bus stops across Great Britain in 'Next Bus' (see notes)
• Set 'Stop Alerts' so you know when you are approaching your stop
• Look up route maps for all bus services in Great Britain (see notes)
• The ability to save your favourite bus stop so you can quickly check the time of your next bus
• Create a personal timetable to suit your journey by departure and arrival times, route, direction of travel, day of the week and even the time of day between two locations on any First Bus route
• Up to date news and information about First Bus services
• Details of ticket types and fares available on First Bus networks
• Contact details for First customer services with links to Twitter and Facebook sites where available
Next Bus and Route Maps features use data supplied by Traveline. We always try to provide as accurate and detailed route and service information as we possibly can but sometimes this can be affected by the data available to us. If you notice anything missing, or would like to suggest an improvement, please let us know using the link; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
To see a full list of the areas where live real time, next bus information is available please visit; http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/assets/pdfs/app/realtime.pdf
The red line representing the route between bus stops is generated automatically and may occasionally deviate from the actual route taken. As routing technology improves we’ll provide updates.
Before reporting errors we would recommend you uninstall and reinstall the App. As with most general IT problems, turning it ‘on and off again’ can cure most general issues. If this doesn’t work, please contact us; we’ll be happy to help.
To report an issue with your app, please visit; https://response.questback.com/firstgroupplc/cp0mrjktee/
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Places of Worship (9 sights)
* Top Nightspots in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Best Shopping Destinations (7 sights)
* Glaswegian Museums (10 sights)
* Specialty Shops (8 sights)
* Popular Art Galleries (10 sights)
* Landmarks Of Glasgow (12 sights)
* Other Landmarks in Glasgow (8 sights)
* Family Fun in Glasgow (12 sights)
* Famous Architecture (10 sights)
* Daily Life in Glasgow (10 sights)
* Sauchiehall Street (11 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Explore the history, heritage, wildlife and artworks of the Forth & Clyde Canal as it winds through the City of Glasgow. On foot, on a bike or from the comfort of your own home, this app unlocks the story of Glasgow's Canals and their rich and still developing history.
Explore the Towpath lets you view your current location of a variety of different canal maps - from a stunning new illustrated map created by Kerry Hyndman, to exclusive rare archive maps from the 1790s, as well as modern satellite views.
The new illustrated map features over 100 different points of interest to explore - tap on any point to find out more. You can also search for places of interest (e.g. 'Locks' or 'Cafe'), and even sort the list of places by how close you are, or how recently the information has been updated.
Some locations even let you See Through Time with a unique 'augmented reality' mode that overlays the archive images with the current camera view when you're standing in the right spot.
More information, including sound and video clips, more photos and points of interest will be added all the time - if we've missed your favourite place, or you have any old photos or a story to tell, please let us know by using the Tell Us Your Story feature, and we'll try and include them in the next update!
For best results, try and be on a WiFi network when you first launch the app - this will make downloading any updates and new images and media much quicker! Once they are downloaded, you can then use the App along the canal even if you don't have a mobile signal, as everything will then be stored locally on your device.
Development of this App was funded as part of the Unlocking the Story project, thanks to the Heritage Lottery Fund, Glasgow City Council, and Glasgow City Heritage Trust.
Unlocking the Story project partners include The Scottish Waterways Trust, Scottish Canals, Glasgow Life/Glasgow Museums, Glasgow Sculpture Studios, Lambhill Stables, Maryhill Burgh Halls Trust, and the National Theatre of Scotland.
- Bangkok Metro
- Barcelona Metro
- Berlin S-Bahn & U-Bahn
- Boston Subway
- Buenos Aires Subte
- Cairo Metro
- Chicago CTA L Train
- Delhi Metro
- Frankfurt U-Bahn
- Glasgow Subway
- Guangzhou Metro
- Hamburg U-Bahn & S-Bahn
- Hong Kong MTR
- Kiev Metro
- Kyoto Subway
- Liverpool Merseyrail
- London Underground (Tube)
- Los Angeles Metro Rail
- Lyon Metro
- Madrid Metro
- Mexico City Metro
- Milan Metro
- Montreal Metro
- Moscow Metro
- Munich U-Bahn
- Nagoya Subway
- New York Subway
- Newark Subway & Light Rail
- Osaka Subway
- Paris Metro
- Philadelphia Subway
- Prague Metro
- Rome Metro
- Sao Paulo Metro & CPTM
- Seoul Subway
- Shanghai Metro
- Singapore MRT
- St. Petersburg Metro
- Stockholm Metro
- Taipei MRT
- Tehran Metro
- Tokyo Metro
- Toronto Subway
- Vienna U-Bahn
- Washington Metro
It was developed for truckers by truckers and is aimed at supporting drivers on the road and connecting truckers across the UK.
Truck Buddy provides drivers with useful tools and information to help them work better. Features include;
Drive Timer, Traffic Updates, Nearest Food/Fuel Stops, Trucker News and Offers.
The App also enables Truckers to connect and communicate in real time with other drivers via the iCB tool.
This recreates the traditional CB channel and encourages drivers to connect and share useful information.
Download Truck Buddy and Keep Truckin!
The application has four key sections of information: Whats On, Food & Brasserie, News and About. The “Whats On” information includes, event description, event poster / images, you tube videos and event dates/times.
The Brasserie section provides details on the eateries and bars within the Millennium Forum, including menus and contact information.
News provides the user with articles about shows and also related Millennium Forum information.
Within the About section users are provided with contact details for the Millennium Forum and invited to sign-up to the mailing list by entering their email address and selecting their show type/genre preferences.