A personal prediction tracker that actually doesn't suck.
- unlimited folders and subfolders with separate statistics
- the best calibration graphs you've ever seen
- reminders to enter prediction results at specified times
- log accuracy score shown for all predictions and folders
- quickly adding multiple variants of the same prediction
- "undo" function available for each action within the app
- optional reminder to add predictions every few days
- full data backup & restore
- export to CSV
Useful for anyone who deals with long-term strategy, economy, statistics, policy, and of course readers of the LessWrong forum.