- Displays battery information in percent (%)
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 3.2 to Android 4.3.
- Battery is incredibly lightweight!
- Battery Visuals
- Battery Health
- Battery Progress
- Battery Thermometer
- Widgets Included both for Temperature and Battery .
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Is Android's battery level indicator not enough for you?
This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Graphical interface themes.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
This application is ad-supported. You can turn off ads and support the author by buying Battery Indicator Pro version.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
The most complete tool to manage your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
♦♦ Android 4.4 (KitKat): Battery statistics require a rooted device to move APK to /system/priv-apps ♦♦
- NOT all phones report accurate mA - Check app web-site for more information
- The app displays the % remaining, voltage and temperature data reported by Android OS
- Android battery stats have nothing to do with % calculations
== Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads ==
- Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
- Export data to System Tuner Pro
- Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
- Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
- Add history markers manually or automatically on boot
- Much smaller APK size!
== Requires INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE access for ads ==
== FREE -> PRO MIGRATION INFORMATION ==
When migrating to the pro version, the app will retain the history file if it is in its default location (/sdcard/battery_history.txt).
The calibration data will also be retained as well, not the time estimates.
All other settings (display, graph, widgets) will have to be reapplied manually. Don't forget to uninstall the free version!
== FREE -> PRO MIGRATION INFORMATION ==
Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
Triggers alarm based on battery data (voltage and temperature limits)
Manually resets battery calibration/statistics on rooted phone
Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB)
Calculate actual battery capacity (mAh)
Support multiple battery
Support Motorola Defy/Atrix 1% reporting
Online help accessible from settings
Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
Lowest battery consumption on the market! Disable history/graphics for even lower consumption! Check web-site for app consumption and supported phones.
Many thanks for the translation to
Max Peng - Simplified Chinese
William Lee Traditional Chinese
Zuecho, Stephan Windmüller - German
Gabriele, Roberto & Raffaele - Italian
Rontgen - Japanese
서용석 (Dio Seo) - Korean
Ignacio - Spanish
ToddeSwe - Swedish
Ricardo - Portuguese
Lukas - Czech
Lukasz - Polish
Marko Kranjcic - Croatian
Dmitry Chornenky - Russian
Ronyn - Hungarian
KW: battery widget current voltage temperature battery monitor power drain charge discharge graphic mA capacity multi function graph prediction estimation time
Battery Master extends your battery life with intelligent three-stage (fast, continuous, trickle) charging.
POWER SAVING MODE
Activate Power Saving mode to deactivate features you don't need right now, such as GPS, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and sync. Power Saving mode is activated with a single touch and is completely configurable!
See a list of apps and services running on your phone together with the battery consumption they're costing you.
Treat your phone to Battery Master and not only will you extend your usage time, but the condition of the battery itself will be protected for a long time to come!
- Show battery percentage in your status-bar.
- Battery widget that shows big percentage indicator and remaining time!
- Automatically calculates remaining battery time based on your recent activity! (On first use, it might take up to 30 minutes for the application to correctly calibrate)
- Does NOT consume any extra power. Unlike some other applications available.
- Multilingual: English, German, Dutch, French, Portuguese and Spanish. (If you want to help translate into more languages, please get in touch!)
- Small filesize. Takes up almost no memory.
NOTE ABOUT REMAINING TIME:
Some users are confused about the remaining time. It is calculated based on your latest activity! E.g.: Suppose you are watching a movie, which obviously drains the battery quickly. Shortly after watching you start charging, and once it reaches 100% you unplug. The app will calculate the remaining time as if you were still watching a movie! After all, this was your latest activity before you plugged in your phone. Give it some time to adjust (±30 minutes) to your new usage pattern!
Attention Android 4.0 users: You might have to reboot your phone for the widget to show up!
Keywords: battery life charge indicator remaining time widget
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
Battery level indicator.
Battery indicator light.
Show battery life on android.
The display is clear and the colors help to know when it is necessary to recharge.
Check your battery level.
- Always to know what the status of the battery.
- Display color of the battery according to its percentages.
- Constantly displayed battery percentage in the status bar.
- Lightning icon appears when the battery is charging.
- Shortcut to the display of battery life time and usage statistics.
- It's free!
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
You can program Battery Analyzer to advise you when the battery time you have chosen is reached.
Provides three services attached to the battery consumption in your Android device:
- A permanent indicator (gauge) in the status bar informs about the battery level at every moment and the planned duration for it.
- Statistical information on average battery life and its planned life according to its current level and the schemed consumption. To get it, Battery Analyzer is based on the statistical analysis of true battery consumption in your Android device.
- The user will be warned when reaching those battery levels created by himself.
The statistical information presented by Battery Analyzer requires the analysis of two factors:
1. The time each battery slot takes to run out.
2. The true consumption of the battery each hour.
IMPORTANT: 48-72 HOURS OF APPLICATION USE ARE NEEDED TO OBTAIN STATISTICS INFORMATION.
Available in several languages: English, German, Korean, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!
Keywords: Widget, Battery, Indicator, Level, Percentage, Stats, Voltage
More from developer
With most Net-Speed-Apps you can only view the current bandwidth usage while the app is opened.
As you can see from the screenshots, this unique app displays your current bandwidth usage inside of the notification bar.
This way, you can always see your current bandwidth usage, while using other apps.
This app does not test your maximum bandwidth speed, it just displays the current usage.
The default setting of this app is, that it will always run in background and update the notification. If you don't like this, you can uncheck "start on reboot" inside the preferences.
If you have any problems, or enhancement ideas, feel free to contact me.
If you like this app, tell it to your friends, rate it or +1 it.
P.S. Always remember...the faster you download, the bigger...
With this free app, you can use any gif animation as a live wallpaper if you have at least android 2.1. If you have a new android device, you can also use this app to display the gif animation as a daydream!
This app is designed to run on “small” smartphones and even tablets!
On the “Settings”-Tab you can see a live preview of the current selected gif animation. Next to the preview are three buttons.
- You can select a gif animation from your device storage by the first button.
- With the second button you can reset that selection.
- The third button is a cool history feature, where you can quickly select preview gif animations.
Under the live preview is an animation speed slider. You can use this to slow the animation down or speed it up and also see the result in the live preview!
If the app it not set as a live wallpaper, it will also display a small warning button which you can click to activate it.
The “Get GIFs”-Tab features a list of the best resources for gif files. You can quickly download a lot of real cool animations from these links.
If your device features the new daydream mode, the app contains a “Daydream”-Tab where you will be guided how to activate daydream.
Have a lot of fun with this cool live wallpaper app. If you like it, rate it, +1 it and share it!
If you have any problems or crashes, contact me so I can fix that :)
Challenge yourself against players all around the galaxy with this unbeatable game.
This app will monitor the temperature of your smartphone and will notify you, if a warning temperature is reached. If you are living in a hot area this app is a must to protect you from potentially exploding batteries.
Main features of this app:
# Temperature Notification Icon
# Monitoring & Logging of your battery temperature
# Warning Notification if a specified temperature is reached.
# Fancy Holo Design
# Choose Celsius or Fahrenheit as preferred temperature scale
# The ongoing temperature notification can be set to:
Show always, Show when charging, Show never
# LED will flash red on warning if available
# A better, bigger and zoomable diagram
# Notification Icon which will always show you the current temperature of your battery
# You can now remove the ads with in app billing!
This app has been designed to use very little system resources and keep battery usage at a minimum.
A hot battery temperature will significantly reduce your batteries life! Using this app you can try to extend your batteries life. Just try to always keep your device at a regular temperature and you might easily extend your batteries life.
I created this app, because since I own my cool Nexus 4 smartphone, I am a little bit frightened that it might get to hot.
There are a few apps out there which can show you the current battery temperature, but none of these apps feature a warning notification, so here it is!
This app has been tested on various devices including my Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S.
I hope you like this app! If you have any problems using it, please write me an email with a description of your problem and of course the name of your device and android version.
Just to make it clear...This app will notify you if your device gets to hot, but you have to take action to cool it down, like putting it out of the sun.
In den Einstellungen könnt ihr festlegen, wie eure tägliche Arbeitszeit aussieht und auch eure Pause definieren. Klickt ihr in der Feierabend App auf "Start" so startet der Countdown und ihr werdet erinnert, wann es Zeit ist nach Hause zu fahren.
Bleibt ihr länger auf der Arbeit zeigt euch die App eure überschüssige Zeit an.
Die App ist extra minimal gehalten. Benötigt fast keinen Speicherplatz, aber macht was man von ihr erwartet.
Falls ihr Probleme mit der App habt, oder Fehler entdeckt oder Verbesserungswünsche habt, dann schreibt mir.
Diese App steht in keinerlei Verbindung zu Fefes Blog.
Mit dieser praktischen App werdet ihr keine News mehr von Fefe verpassen. Dieser RSS-Newsreader versorgt euch automatisch mit den neusten Klatsch-Geschichten und Verschwörungstheorien von Fefe.
Diese app ist für euch kostenlos und werbefrei.
Nun ein paar Worte zu den bei dieser App benötigten Berechtigungen.
Wird benötigt um mittels Datenübertragung die neusten Nachrichten aus Fefes Blog zu empfangen und NSA Uplink herzustellen.
Lässt euer Gerät bei Nachrichtenempfang vibrieren.
Initiiert den Nachrichtenempfang und stellt dauerhaften NSA Uplink sicher.
Welcome to this small but very helpful app. This app is not from Google! This app is not a voice recognition. This app is *just* a reference for cool Google Voice commands.
This app will explain about ~30 Google Voice commands for you. The commands are grouped by topics like 'Navigation', 'Device', 'Weather' and more.
I created this app, because I couldn't find a complete reference for all available Google Voice commands. This app is not yet a complete reference, but soon will be.
To make use of the Voice commands you have to install Google Voice yourself. Without Google Voice this app is kind of useless :)
If you have any Problems with this app, please dont hesitate and contact me.
Using this app you are able to monitor bitcoin prices in almost every currency and on almost all available markets.
# View Markets Statistics
# View Latest Trades Statistics
# 27 Currencies & 74 Markets available
# Get notification if bitcoin prices changes
# Pinch & Zoom diagrams
Although I have put a lot of work into this app, I cannot guarantee the correctness of the data. Please keep in mind that bitcoin prices may change very quickly.
On these Views you can follow the latest Trades and Markets statistics.
You can select your currency and market at the bottom of the diagram.
The data is at least 15 minutes old.
You can configure this app to notify you whenever the bitcoin prices are changing.
Click on the upper right preferences-Button.
In the preferences you can select as many bitcoin markets as you want. The app will check these markets every 20 minutes.
The App Icon is a mix of the bitcoin icon and the android icon.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
All Bitcoin statistics data is provided by the awesome http://bitcoincharts.com API.
This App contains ads
If you don't like these ads, you can buy the premium addon. Open the App Menu, choose the Contact Tab and click on Buy premium.
If you have any problems with this app, feel free to contact me.
Check out my newest small app. It is a fully customizable Timer packed in a clean and crisp holo user interface.
You can add predefined Timers, or create your own and re-run them as often as you like.
The timers will notify you even if the app is closed or the device is rebooted.
Opening the preferences will give you some options to customize the timer sound and vibration.
To add a Timer, simply press the add icon on top.
To edit a Timer, simply to a long click on the desired timer.
To start or stop a timer, just click on it.
With this app you can find your apps faster then ever before.
# Search your apps by name or tag
# Most used apps will be on top for quick access
# Quickly access app details/deinstall app etc
# Explore your device by finding apps you did not know of
If you first start Where is my App? you will find grid of your current installed apps. To find and launch the apps you are looking for, just tap inside the search textfield and start typing the name of the app.
When you start apps through Where is my App? it will count the app-launches and will group your most used apps on top of the view.
You can open an advanced app menu by doing a long press in an app icon. In this menu you will find a shortcut to deinstall the app or view more app information.
With Where is my App? you can also start apps wich are kind of hidden from you :)
This way you can explore your android device in a new way.
To try it, just type "battery" or "facebook" and see what apps are hidden inside your android.
Not all of these apps are startable, but you will find some cool apps you have never seen before.
A common problem for me is finding the system setting I am looking for. From time to time the android settings app changes and it gets really hard to find the system setting. Where is my App? can help you to directly open a specific settings activity.
To try it out, just type something like "usb" or "language". Cool right?