- Write down ideas & add notes.
- Question sets, provided by the app and yourself.
- Share or backup your ideas using apps like Dropbox and Gmail.
"easy to use, simple and straightforward UI" - OmegaDroid
"Answering questions keeps you focused while conceptualizing the plans." - SmartPhoneApps
"It’s simple yet very reliable. Check it out." - Dottech
Featured on App Deals of the Day - Gizmodo
These platforms provide you with questions on their expertise:
PRIVACY & OWNERSHIP
Everything you write is stored only on your device and will always be yours.
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage.
After you have created some ideas, you can go to the 'support' screen where you are free to donate if you'd like.
There are no other in app purchases.
Have fund and let your ideas grow!
View PDF documents
※ Read local PDFs with smooth scrolling or swiping
※ Zoom in / out by pinching or double-tapping on the screen
※ Open large PDFs quickly and render them out clearly
※ Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail (Navigate through large documents using small images)
※ Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
※ Search text in file to find specific information as desired
※ Jump to certain page by page number
※ Open password protected files
※ Share PDF files via Email, Bluetooth and cloud services
※ Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
※ Support ink signature based on Foxit pressure sensitive ink technology to sign any document using your finger
※ Support continuously mark important text with Highlight / Underline / Strikeout / Squiggly during viewing PDF documents
※ Support place arrow on PDF documents
※ Provide pencil tool to draw freely and eraser tool to clear records
※ Add comments anywhere to record ideas with sticky note
※ Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
※ Add annotations when you tap and hold text in document directly
※ Support Undo / Redo
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
※ Navigate long documents using outline to jump to a certain section
※ Add & Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
※ List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents, you can tap to view, edit and delete
※ Swipe screen left & right to switch among different file views (Local file view / Cloud view / History view)
※ Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
※ Search certain PDF
※ Create folder
※ Support Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
※ Share file by Bluetooth / Mail
※ Wi-Fi file transfer
Public cloud integration
※ Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan easily
※ Upload / Download files
※ Share PDFs by URL
Other useful tips
※ Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
※ Day/Night reading mode
※ Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter ! !
Powered by PDFTron's fast PDF engine, Xodo can reliably handle and quickly display large and complicated files.
Xodo is also directly integrated with Dropbox for convenient file access. Plus, by uploading only a file's changes, Xodo will sync back to Dropbox incredibly quickly and use hardly any data, even with large files.
With Xodo Docs you can:
Read PDF Documents with Ease
◦ Xodo offers fast PDF viewing, text search, high levels of zoom, single-page or continuous scroll modes and many other features to provide a great viewing experience.
◦ Reliably and accurately view encrypted PDFs or complex PDFs such as CAD drawings or magazines with large images.
Annotate & Comment on PDF Documents
◦ Highlight Text: Review documents and highlight, underline or strikeout text. Attach notes to these annotations for later reference.
◦ Mark-up PDF content with the freehand and arrow drawing tools.
◦ Create Notes: Add comments anywhere in PDF with sticky notes or add text directly to the page.
Fill Out PDF Forms
◦ Quickly fill out PDF forms. Save, sign and share them with others.
Review & Sign Contracts
◦ Use the signature tool to sign any document using your finger.
Organize Your Documents
◦ Make folders and organize your files.
◦ Easily select, rename, copy, move, or delete documents or folders.
Enable Seamless Dropbox Integration
◦ Provides full access to all your PDF files on Dropbox.
◦ Quickly syncs documents by only uploading only the changes, not the entire document. Saves time and data.
◦ Use the Dropbox syncing for fast online collaboration.
◦ Email PDFs as attachments.
Xodo is also available on iOS and in the Windows App Store.
This PDF reader mainly supply:
1. Fast rendering speed without preloading cache.
2. zooming(Multi-Touch) && searching && text selection or highlight.
3. 6 view layouts and PDF outlines view.
4. some customer setting.
5. single tap annotation to edit or perform or play media.
Reader need permission read-phone-state and internet-access to finish payment and key generating. if any question, send us mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want SDK embed to your owner APP? visit http://www.androidpdf.mobi
Gaaiho PDF Reader is a free PDF app with unique UI in terms of original layout. It takes mobile PDF reading to a whole new level. With over 20 years of PDF development history, ZEON’s Gaaiho PDF Reader ensures you a high-quality mobile PDF reading experience with a rich array of functions.
-Industry-leading document open speed
-View PDF package, comment, attachment and encrypted document
-Free to choose single page view or continuous view.
-Switch Day/Night modes easily to protect your eyes
-Click page number, enter a number and go to the corresponding page
-Fast add and edit bookmark
-Search the content of the document
-Support text reflow, and keep the original font format for excellent display effects
Note and Comments
-Use highlight, cross-out and underline to add comment on document with customizable color and opacity
-Note lets you to add text comment anywhere in PDF
-Use Draw Tools to mark up PDF content with customizable color, thickness and opacity. Move and undo are also supported
-A rich array of draw tools, such as line, arrow, rectangle and oval
-Batch remove comments
-Select one or multiple documents to share
-Select and delete multiple documents
Online Document Sharing
-Get documents in and out of Dropbox
-Add WebDAV servers to upload/download documents easily
-Access documents in Gaaiho PDF Reader or upload documents from web (permissions adjustable), breaking the barrier between computer and your mobile
Use mems - fun and imaginative ways to remember a word or phrase - to learn whatever your heart desires.
Plant these memories in your garden, grow them into your long term memory, then water them at intervals designated by our algorithms that ensure you will retain the memories where you will be able to reach them.
Learn English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Swedish, Polish, Finnish and so much more with Memrise!
HOW IT WORKS
Simply login with your Memrise username and password (or create one to get the magic started), then either pick up where you left off with a course you are currently learning, or choose a language from the memrise intro courses to begin your quest to be a polyglot!
The App contains the following default languages:
• Brazilian Portuguese
• Mexican Spanish
All other courses are available on the App once you begin using them through the website.
• All of your Memrise courses easily available for learning on the go
• Offline mode for always available learning
• Full integration with your Memrise.com account
• Browse the Memrise intro language courses
• 100% FREE
• And oh so much more...
WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND US?
On the web: www.memrise.com
On Twitter: @memrise
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/memrise
By Email: email@example.com
* Find native speakers of the language you are learning locally or worldwide
* Help each other learn foreign languages through text and voice language exchange
* Share photos with your language partner about your life and home country culture
The best way to learn a foreign language is to practice with other language learners. If you are a native English speaker learning Chinese Mandarin, ideally you would want to meet native Chinese speakers learning English. HelloTalk is the first mobile application in the world that does just that.
HelloTalk is the perfect tool for you to find penpals and meet foreign friends worldwide to talk and practice language through chats. It is similar to Snapchat, Whatsapp, Kik Messenger, Line, Kakaotalk, QQ International, and Wechatapps, yet it gives you language learning functions similar to Rosetta Stone, Livemocha, Busuu, Duolingo, Memrise, Babbel, and Lang-8. HelloTalk is the best SNS language learning Free Apps for iOS (iPhone &iPad) and Android smartphones.
HelloTalk has unique text and talk exchange mode:
- Write 500 characters in one language and then switch to another language
- Talk 5 minutesaudio in one language and switch to another language for 5 mins
- HelloTalk manages language exchange text and time counting automatically
HelloTalk has unique tools to help you learn foreign languages
- Translate sentences through integrated talkchat translator and translation dictionary
- Learn pronunciations of any words or sentences through Text to Speech TTS
- Mark vocab, words or sentences as favorites. Review them later as flashcards
Whether you are just a beginner learning basic grammars and vocabulary, or a multilingual polyglot looking for language meetups or pen pals, HelloTalk is the right language learning mobile app to help you improve. HelloTalk is also useful for learners preparing for language proficiency prep tests such as ESL, TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, HSK, BCT, TOCFL, JLPT, TOPIK, and TELC. It is interactive courses& lessons with real language teachers and tutors, for levels from beginner, basic, intermediate, to advanced (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2).HelloTalk can help you improve your listening, writing, and speaking skills.
Whether you want verb trainers for vocabs, travel phrases phrasebook or translater, or eflashcards pictures for numbers count, animals, food, and kids, HelloTalk has what you need.
HelloTalk has transliteration functions to help transliterate Japanese Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana (Kanas) to romaji, and Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese characters into pinyin.
English, 简体中文, 繁體中文, Cantonese(粤语), 日本語, 한국어, Español, Français, PortuguêsBrasileiro, Deutsch, Italiano, Русский, اللغةالعربية
Afrikaans, Azerbaycandili, Català, Čeština, Cрпски, Dansk, Esperanto ,Fārsī, Hindī, Hrvatski, Indonesia, lietuvikalba , Magyar, Melayu, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Panjābi, Românâ, Slovenčina, Suomi, Svenska, Tagalog,TiếngViệt, Tamil, Türkçe, ελληνικά, български, Українська, עברית, ภาษาไทย , اردو ,ײִדיש, Монголхэл, Bosanskiली
English, Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, BrazilianPortuguese, German, Italian, Italien, Russian, Arabic
Afrikaans, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Serbian, Danish, Esperanto, Persian/Farsi, Hindi, Croatian, Indonesian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Slovak, Finnish, Swedish, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Tamil, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Thai, Yiddish, Urdu, Mongolian, Bosnian,Nepali
Language learners, what are you waiting for?
Get the best language learning app after Google Translate, Roseta Stone, Duo Lingo, Dictionary.com, Pimsleur, and Babelbabelfish.
Keywords: Lite, pro, pronounce, phonetics, definitions, synonyms & antonyms, conjugation ,1K, 2K, 3K, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, linguee,linguae, manderin, slang, learni, chatting, quiz, alphabet, news, books, Japan, TV.
User Guide: http://goo.gl/hH7l08
+ Other Unidocs Apps +
1. "Cup" - Clip & Scrap PDF and Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Quiz & Test Player for education
+ More News +
1. Trial Version
Free Trial version is available from Google Play. Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
2. The license is not transferable for iOS versions from Apple App Store.
+ App Review +
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
Please leave your comments, reviews, bug reports, suggestions, volume sales, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Documents appear as they would on your PC, but customized to fit your mobile device's screen. Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression. Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go or Change Reading Direction to ease reading
PDF Form Filler
Good for application forms. Fill out your PDF form with ezPDF Reader. Sign with freehand, and send via email.
Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files and animation GIF embedded into PDF. Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (It uses TTS feature from the hardware settings)
Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. All these comments are compatible with Adobe® Acrobat®.
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" App for integrating with Google Drive. Dropbox integration included.
Download "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
-Form calculations supported
-Support ePub format
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Able to change font size and color (text and background)
-Thumbnail image view
-Search (Options for case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Scroll lock / unlock
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF (A DRM protected PDF file would not be opened.)
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (in secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Undo & Redo button
-Page Turning Effect (Flip); ON/OFF
-5-point-tap : Annotation Tool ON/OFF
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar ON/OFF
-3-point-tap : PDF view or Text Reflow view
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Toggles Menu ON/OFF
+ SPECIAL OFFER +
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE for ezPDF Reader Users.
- Add hyperlinks and embed audio/video files into PDF.
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code (Serial No) : 3e2d666f79
User Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
RepliGo PDF Reader also makes a great eBook reader with features like reflowed text, color themes, text-to-speech and brightness settings.
* PDF viewing, annotating, printing and form filling of files from your email, memory card, cloud services and the Internet
* Direct access to cloud-based PDF files stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
* Add highlights, cross outs, underlines, sticky notes, arrows, lines, ovals, rectangles, freehand drawings and text boxes
* Adjust colors, border thickness, font size and the note for annotations
* Read documents easily with reflowed text, text-to-speech, color themes and brightness settings
* Scroll quickly through pages by swiping, tapping on the edge of the screen, or by using the volume keys
* Navigate long documents using bookmarks, comments, document links, go to page, search and thumbnails
* Click on email, map, phone and web hyperlinks to launch system applications
* Zoom in and out quickly by pinching or double-tapping on columns, images or tables
* Select text and copy it to the clipboard, or look up definitions using ColorDict
* Rotate documents into one of four orientations
* Open password protected files
* Send PDF files via email, Bluetooth and cloud services
* Galaxy Note II Multi Window support
* Keyboard and trackball support
O for Omni
Super lightweight (~⅓MB) yet flexible and powerful. Plus an English plugin still less than 1MB. (Swype ~15MB, Minuum ~18MB, Google Keyboard ~15MB, Swiftkey ~8MB, TouchPal ~8.5MB)
- All in one, multilingual ( Cover >130 languages)
- Accurate gesture input (swipe)
- What a PC keyboard can do, you can do with this keyboard
- Gesture oriented (super fast to enter special symbols, words or sentences)
- Resizable and easy positioning. Fits all screen sizes (phone, phablet, tablet…)
- Unlimited themes with style and color mixing (mix your very own shade of pink or purple ).
- Better color Emoji ⚽👍🙋 for KitKat, smiley :-) , emoticon 😁, symbols ★☏♘⚄ , kaomoji (ง°▼°)ง feel free to create your own ԅ(ˆ。ˆԅ)
- Fun text transformation tool: ξχ๑тïς тεχт, ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓓ or ｗｉｄｅ.
- Calculator i.e. (4+5)-(6-3)=6
- Split, floating (for ssh terminal) or dock.
- Multiple layouts: QWERTY, QWERTZ, AZERTY, DVORAK… or design your own (DIY, Chubon, KALQ)
- 5-row or 4-row layouts
- Ultra customizable. The only one that let you design your own layout (DIY layout)
- Easy switch between languages, layouts, voice input, or even other keyboards.
- T9 prediction
- Flick or Multi-tap
- 日本語 romaji or Flick keyboard.
- 6 predefined layout for 한국어 (천지인, 나랏글, Flick…)
- Edit mode (lockable). You can select text, copy, cut and paste …
- Modern or retro (DIY)
- Colorful, pink, purple, neon or monochrome (Mix it yourself)
- Physical or Bluetooth keyboard (all keys can be remapped to the soft layout)
- No internet permission = safer
For color iOS 6 emoji, please install Emoji Codec 2
About the gesture input:
- The home brew "swipe" algorithm is very young, so don't expect it works exactly like Swype, Swiftkey flow or slideIT. I want to keep the algorithm simple and small.
- For long words, try not to swipe the whole word (You may append gesture).
- Make sharp corner for better prediction.
a.k.a The next generation of Multiling Keyboard, Tablet keyboard, DIY keyboard, emoji keyboard, Floating keyboard.(maybe conflict with paranoid)
Fula; Fulah; Pulaar; Pular
Scottish Gaelic; Gaelic
International Phonetic Alphabet
Haitian; Haitian Creole
Creek, Muskogee, Muscogee
Romanian, Moldavian, Moldovan
Sorbian, Wendish, Lusatian
Kayah Li (Karenni)
Myanmar (Now let you choose Zawgyi)
With notes that you can incorporate intelligent writing powerfully, PDF annotation, typing, record and organize so you can take notes in your way!
Discover the freedom to capture ideas, share ideas, and present information in one place on Kindle Fire perfect HD.
Complete processing and handwriting Word
Notes chip enables easy capture of ideas and impressive. a zoom window app allows you to draw quickly and clearly all the details. Choose your favorite style pen to create beautiful notes.
The same tools that will help you take great notes in the application equip you to annotate PDF files: handwrite, type and discs. Then share these annotations via email or DropBox service. Bookmark important pages and easily find annotations.
Audio recordings link to your notes, so you can take notes with confidence. By reviewing your notes. Use the recording function to capture your own voice memos, presentations, or practice of speech.
Synchronization with the application, you can make your notes always saved in DropBox.
Improve your score by adding photos in your library or camera Kindle. Insert web clips, figures, and drawings to supplement your notes. Cropping, resizing, and draw on the images to make them perfect.
Protect and share your. Import notes, PDF, RTF and DropBox or web. Also.
Pdf-to-Speech Pro uses text to speech to play your text documents and books
Listen to your your office documents, books, articles and research papers while you drive, run, or walk the dog. Here are some example use cases:
Absorb more content while doing other tasks like walking, driving or basking in the sun.
Proof-read your papers.
Use it to help you improve your reading of other languages.
Includes Features for visually impaired users
Pdf-to-Speech runs in the background so you can do other tasks while listening to documents. It works like a music player.
Text files (txt)
Portable Document Format (pdf)
Electronic books (ePub) (DRM eBooks not supported)
Microsoft Word documents (doc)
Microsoft Power Point (ppt)
Microsoft Word XML (docx)
Microsoft Power Point XML (pptx)
Web pages (URL link)
Images with text (jpeg,png)
Website-to-Speech: Pdf-to-Speech can read website pages.
Ideal for articles and blogs. Improved to extract just the text related to content.
Download and save your PDF files and plain text file Attachments from the gmail app and other apps. The downloaded file is placed in the Download folder.
Replace Text tool: Replace words or phrases to avoid repetitive, unnecessary phrases. Use it to replace foreign words with more phonetic alternatives. Use it to omit symbols. or to unfurl acronyms. It can also be used to replace names or words with funny substitutes.
Support for Bluetooth media buttons (single click skips sentences, double click skips pages ).
Gestures: Use gestures to quickly flip pages, advance sentences, and to play and pause the reader. A menu help option informs of the available gesture instructions.
Support for SVOX, IVONA text-to-Speech and other High Fidelity text-to-speech synthesizers.
Integration with Google Drive and Box.com*** makes it seamless to hear files and Google docs stored in GDrive. Also compatible with Drop Box using their app so you can open files from other cloud drives as well.
Accessibility: Pdf-to-Speech has been tested to work with talk-back for eyes-free use. The use of hardware buttons such as a Bluetooth headset is recommended to pause the reader before browsing the app using talk-back. Another trick is to use different text to speech engines for talk back and Pdf-to-Speech Pro to distinguish one app from the other.
Theme selection**: Switch between a bright and dark themes depending on the time of the day.
Play over media: Enable this feature to play Pdf-to-speech along a music player to have background music while you listen to a document. Switch the audio stream to adjust the volume of Pdf-to-Speech and the music app separately.
Widget Buttons: control the pdf-to-speech from the home screen using a widget.
Notification Buttons**: copy sentence to clipboard or pause the player from the notification box.
For two-way feedback, discussion and feature requests... follows us on Google+
Use this Reddit page for feature suggestions and rate other user's suggestions
For errors (bugs), send us an email.
More video tutorials available on YouTube
** Features available for Android 4.0 and up
*** Feature available on Android 17 and up.
LinType: Intelligent Text Prediction for Android
Lintype is a highly customizable, performance-oriented keyboard. It features both QWERTY and DVORAK layouts as well as an optional number row. Five customizable gestures -- each with 13 actions to choose from -- allow for fast input and editing, and Voice Input is also available. Advanced text prediction and grammar allow for fast typing and reduce errors associated with missed keys and misspellings. Lintype also features an extensive set of symbols and alternate characters.
In addition, you can long press on a suggestion to quickly remove it from the dictionary; or, you can open up the Dictionary Editor and manage your dictionary from there.
Full multi-touch support
Swiping option for fast text input
English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian
QWERTY and DVORAK layouts
Designated symbols, extended symbols, math, and logic keyboards
5 Quick Text shortcut slots
5 customizable gestures/actions
Enhanced Voice Input/Output for hands-free SMS sending
Dynamically resizing key target areas for improved accuracy
Available for Android 2.3.1 and up.
More from developer
* The concept is simple, when you start doing a repetitive task, you do so efficiently for a few iterations. After that, it is easy to slow down, get distracted, or start procrastinating. To keep your attention focused, interval timer calculates the average speed of your first few iterations (alternatively, you can set this time), then compares subsequent iterations to that average. The screen is yellow at the start, and will turn increasingly green as you do well, or conversely increasingly red as you do worse.