* find the next services from any stop, station or jetty
* plan your journey and view it on a map
* ‘watch’ your journey so you can countdown to when your service arrives
* save your favourite journeys for quick access to timetable information
* view disruption and fare information
* get your SmartRider balance
Depending on your mobile data plan, mobile data charges may apply as you use the app.
As this is the the first version, Transperth would love to hear what you think of it. You can provide feedback via the app or ask us to include other features you think will help you and others on your journey with us.
TripMate Perth Lite is a powerful offline timetable app which provides fast timetable access for Transperth, Trans Busselton, Trans Geraldton & Bunbury City.
BUSES, TRAINS and FERRY.
With TripMate in your pocket you have access to Perth's transit information anywhere and anytime. Unlike other transit applications you do not need network access to check your timetable information. This means you get results fast.
TripMate makes your commute easy with a variety of benefits:
* TripMate works anytime and anywhere. No data network connection required.
* Immediately find the next departure for your Stop. By Route or by Stop name.
* Use predictive search from the action bar on the top of the app to quickly find your Route or Stop.
* View next Departures for any TransPerth transit Stop or Station in Perth.
* SmartRider Balance
* View Trip details.
* View the Stops for your Trip on the map.
* All the timetable information is stored on your phone.
* TripMate informs you when updated timetable information is available for download from the 'More' screen. Don't worry, TripMate has the tiniest timetable files among all other transit apps out there. This saves you both bandwidth and storage space on your device. Check your notifications bar to download the most up-to-date timetable available.
* Note: all times displayed are local Perth times.
This free version is ad supported. For an ad-free version and additional functionality (Favourites, Nearby Search, etc) please check out our paid version.
Get access to fast timetable information and download TripMate Perth Lite today!
For any feedback or bugs please contact us via our website (http://www.tripmate.info/contact) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/tripmateapp).
-Ad supported version, limits number of favourite routes/trips that can be saved-
GetMe2 Perth is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to go, all using the public transport system available to you!
Bus, Ferry and Train times are stored on your phone so once you're up and running no Internet connection is required to access times.
Some features include:
- Stop selection via map (no need to know your stop number)
- Point to point allowing selection of a departure and arrival point, the rest of the work will be done for you!
- Ability to find stops near your location and display the routes of all services departing these stops
- Stop times displayed on the map for each stop
- Set an alarm before your service departs/arrives/transfers
- Support for service transfers. This means all trip times are displayed, unlike other transport apps that sometimes miss over half of the services available
- Journey planner with customisable transfer time links multiple services so you can make your connections
- Show alternate services between selected stops
- Street address for every stop listed
- Favourite routes with customisable names
- Include nearby stops with customisable search radius. i.e. include all stops within 100 metres of the selected stops for your trip
- Filter services by transport type (bus/ferry/train) and/or service name
- Direction switcher to view services in the opposite direction
- Stop filter so stops in the opposite direction aren't displayed
- Select how many days in advance to show service times for, or increase search day by day
- Show all services frequenting a stop by selecting the stop from the map
- Easy to navigate screen flow
- Automatically checks for timetable updates
- Gesture support for moving between tabs
Compatible with tablets although not officially supported at this stage.
Swan Taxi’s is the biggest Taxi Dispatch Service in Perth, Western Australia we have just over 2000 vehicles in our network and we run 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Using the Swan Taxi Android app makes booking a taxi a SNAP!
Put the power of our taxi network in your pocket by downloading and register an account today.
Make a booking for a taxi. Get notifications of the taxi assignment. Track your taxi on approach to your pickup location. Get a notification with in 250m of the pickup location. Meet your taxi driver and off you go!
For enquiries or feedback regarding the app please email email@example.com
The app works by comparing your current location with the destination during the journey and triggers an alert when you approach the destination.
It requires Network service or GPS to determine your current location.
Network uses Tower cell-ID and/or Wi-Fi signals (where available) to provide location information.
You may also use GPS with Network since it is more accurate. However, it consumes more battery power so please ensure to EXIT (select Menu, Exit) when you arrive at the destination and the app is no longer required.
The followings show you how to use :
1. From the top three icons, blue (Train), green (Tram) and red (Bus), tap on an icon to choose the transport mode.
2. Tap on LINE to choose the line travelled.
3. Tap on DIRECTION to choose which direction you are headed.
4. Tap on STATION to select your destination station or stop.
5. Finally, tap on the grey tack at the bottom of screen and it will confirm if you want to SET Destination.
6. Select YES button and the colour of the tack will change to red. You can now enjoy your journey knowing that you will be reminded of your stop.
7. The mobile device will alert by vibrating 10 times when approaching your destination.
8. To EXIT the app, click on Menu, Exit.