The following vehicles are concerned:
- Peugeot 106 ELECTRIC
- Peugeot Partner ELECTRIC
- Citroën Saxo ELECTRIC
- Citroën Ax ELECTRIC
- Citroën Berlingo ELECTRIC
This application is compatible only with the vehicles on this list and will not work with ANY OTHER VEHICLE.
- Monitor the evolution of voltage and current in real time
- Change the charge type (Normal, Equalisation, Maintenance, Initialisation)
- Reading and deleting defaults
- Monitor the evolution of the charge in real time
- Get miscellaneous information
It is necessary to connect an OBD (ELM327) interface to the 16-pin OBD plug of the vehicle. If the vehicle is equipped with a 30-pin PSA plug, a PSA/OBD adapter will be necessary.
Attention, many OBD interfaces for sale on the internet (mainly the cheap ones) are incomplete copies of the ELM327 that miss basic functions. The application will not work with these fake interfaces and will display "OBD faulty".
It is necessary to pair the OBD interface with the telephone before being able to use it with the application.
Coming soon in a future release:
- Export of voltage/current tracking records