Please keep in mind that this software is under heavy development.
* The given user in configuration should have permissions to access over SSH to the server and to execute libvirt (virsh), otherwise "Can't connect server" will be shown.
>> Next Releases (0.2-0.3):
* More options on VM management
* Support for alarms.
* Less connections (using cache).
* Multiple main domains (0) (servers)
Cloud Foundry is an open platform as a service, providing a choice of clouds, developer frameworks and application services. Initiated by VMware, with broad industry support, Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy and scale applications. It is an open source project and is available through a variety of private cloud distributions and public cloud instances, including CloudFoundry.com.
This Android application allows you to monitor and control any Cloud Foundry compatible Cloud.
The code for this application is available on GitHub (https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples/cloudfoundry-android), for anyone to see and contribute to!
Make sure to learn how to use this application at https://github.com/cloudfoundry-samples/cloudfoundry-android/wiki
Main features of the app include:
* See all your apps and services
* Start/Stop an app
* Change instances and memory settings
* Bind and Un-bind services
* See stats about your app instances
* Create new services
* View basic info about your cloud
* Use multiple accounts
* Use any Cloud Foundry compatible Cloud
* Two-pane layout for Tablets
-Have you ever wished that you could prove to someone that you did say something, or you did not promise anything?
-Ever had your child tell you that they told you they are coming home late and you can't remember?
Now you can with the Virtual Secretary Pro!
After you finish the conversation, the program will prompt you to either keep recorded conversation on the memory card or to delete it completely.
This program is designed to help you in all aspects of your life:
-Your wife gave you the grocery list over the phone?
-Your boss or your clients want to give you important information over the phone and you are driving or you don't have a pen?
-You are out partying and can't remember the calls from the night before?
Now you do not have to worry about forgetting important information. It is all yours to keep and access at any time. Our program allows you to keep track of all that important stuff with notes. The program will keep track of all recorded calls by date and time as well.
It is a must have for everyone!
Facebook application page:
Thanks for comments.
Due to the fact that our program records conversation from the phone line, on several models of the phones it may require hardware support in OS Kernet as well as Root Access.
Additional information is also available on this forum: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t%3D1441643&usg=AFQjCNEQbRu8_HIimXhWOtV2f3sUNfYHsw
DISCLAIMER: In many states in the USA as well other countries, it is illegal to record a telephone conversation without an expressed permission from the other party. We hold no responsibility for the use of this program and in no way promote the use of it for illegal purposes. Please review the laws of your country/state regarding recording conversations.
*View all your files from your other computers and devices.
*Collaborate with people within or external to your organization.
*Upload new and manage your files and folders.
*View files even when offline.
*Once device is authorized, no need to remember extra passwords.
*Easily manage your device and data, including the ability to remote wipe from a central web console.
*Works with Android OS v2.2 and above.
Open Source Licenses information at https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/details?downloadGroup=HZNWS150OSS&productId=350
Is not a widget. Just add the application by long pressing on home or use it directly from App Drawer
Doesn't require root.
This acts as a quick task killer which closes all the background processes. Running this app is similar to clicking on 'Clear Memory' in task manager in Samsung galaxy devices
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
This application allows users to:
- Login to your OnApp powered clouds and see statistics
- View account based logs
- Manage Virtual Machines (including creating new virtual machines, edit existing virtual machines, rebuilding virtual machines and more)
- Manage your Load Balancers
You will need an account on an OnApp powered cloud provider running OnApp 3.0 or above. This application does not support OnApp 2.3 clouds.
Please Note: This is our first release of our Android Application. We had a small beta test and hope that wider distribution will bring further improvements down the line. If you have any queries or bug reports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
RemoteView is a service from Rsupport that lets you remotely control computers located either at home, at the office, or anywhere else as long as there is live Internet connection. All you have to do is this: (1) Install an agent on a computer you want to access remotely; (2) Install a RemoteView App on your smartphone or a tablet. Voila! You’re ready to start! You can use all the resource-heavy applications that usually require a full-on computer, from the convenience of a smartphone or a tablet by using RemoteView. That’s it!
- Faster remote control speed and connection stability delivered by the patented VRVD technology.
- Works under multiple network environments: Dynamic IP; DHCP, Private IP, Private and corporate firewalls.
- Improved security measures: Two-tier secured log-in process; ASE 256bit Encryption; SSL Security.
- Ease of Use: Assume control over a remote mouse and keyboard from mobile devices; Multi Touch, Scroll and Zoom are all supported.
- Language Input: Any language input method available on the remote computer will be supported.
- Common UX: You can use RemoteView from an iOS device as well as the Android OS device seamlessly.
- Virtual Environments Supported: Hyper-V; VMware; Virtual PC; Citrix Xen -- All supported.
- Other Notable Features: Multi Monitor Support; Screen Lock Out; Remote Power On/Off Via Intel vPro Chipset.
[Rview Application Areas]
- When you want to recreate an office IT work environment.
- When you want to work at your office PC from home.
- When you want to access your files located at home from your office
- When you want to save files onto your PC from different places as you are on the move.
- When you have to have immediate access into your servers located inside a secure and hard to access places like the IDC.
- When you have a “One-to-Many” asset management needs.
- Agent Installation Process
1. Go to rview.com from the computer you want to remote into.
2. Click on the Sign Up button and fill out the application form.
3. You have to complete your sign-up process by responding to a confirmation email sent to the email address you used in the sign-up process.
4. Log into your account at rview.com
5. While seated at the computer you wish to remote control, click on the Agent Installation button.
6. A download dialogue box should appear. Agree, download, launch the installation .exe and follow the instructions. The entire process should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Remote Control a Computer from a smart device
1. Go to the Android Marketplace and download the RemoteView App..
2. Launch the app and log into your account using your account ID and PW.
3. Click the remote computer you wish to control.
4. Initiate the remote control session using the ID and PW you assigned to the remote computer.
5. Wait for the connection to be established and start using RemoteView.
RemoteView homepage: http://www.rview.com
Contact US: https://www.rview.com/Service/ContactUs
Online inquiry: https://www.rview.com/Service/Inquiry
RSUPPORT homepage: http://rsupport.com
use as pizza/egg timer or ETA for events
-dates after 2038
-up to 99999 days
-timer or target date
-horizontal & vertical
-keeps time and alarm on restart
-use own alarm sound/music
-counts upwards after zero
please mail problems, errors or questions, i cannot answer to comments.
This works as a new option in your Quick Contacts Badge.
To utilize this program, click on a contact's icon, in applications that support it (like "People", "Handcent SMS", etc.).
A new option will appear ("Photo") that will enlarge your contact's image to full screen.
Resolution of the displayed photo is according to your contact's properties:
- Google contacts are 96x96 (or 720x720 - for ICS/JB)
- Facebook photos are 300x300 (for Facebook for Android contacts)
This application does not appear in your Application List since it is activated when you click on a contact's icon (see Instructions above).
- Added support for own profile contact (shown in your quick settings pull down menu of JB) - new permission
- Removed unneeded permission (READ_CALL_LOG)
- Now contact pictures are shown in higher-resolution for devices that support it
- Added backward support for old Android versions (starting from Android 2.1)
- Added better UI notification for contacts with no image
- Tested on a wide variety of devices and Android versions
First release to Android Play.
- HTC Desire HD
Other options include the ability to change the graph location, duration, color, transparency, and size. Note that the system may kill the graph service at any time. To restart the graph you must restart the Intel® Mobile Performance Viewer for Android* application
The tool collects the following metrics:
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Network I/O
On rooted devices you may also collect system wide data, show the data by CPU when possible and analyze the following metrics, depending on the architecture:
- CPU Cycles
- Cache Misses
- Branch Misses
- Bus Cycles
- Instructions Retired
- Context switches
- Page Faults
- CPU Migrations
Smart file viewer is allow you to browse files from android device SD card.
App having an options for create, copy, rename, move and delete directories and files. It also acts as an extension to other applications to open. It will also arrange the files for type, name, date, size with ascending and descending orders(Whatever your wish).
App having an options for resize the texts, change background colours and also choose file type settings.
This app requires an existing file manager, such as Solid Explorer or ES File Explorer, in order to use properly.
Please note that this app can only extract .exe files which are valid Inno Setup installer packages. It can't extract just any random .exe file. If you're not sure whether you need this app, you probably don't.
How to use:
* Download the inno packaged setup file (.exe) to your Android device
* Locate the .exe in your favourite file manager and open it
* Choose a directory to extract into
* Progress can be monitored in the notification bar.
This app is a port of the excellent InnoExtract tool by Daniel Scharrer: http://constexpr.org/innoextract/
This app is licensed under the MIT license. Please feel free to fork or clone my GitHub repository: https://github.com/alanwoolley/innoextract-android
Are you always forgetting which syntax a query has? Then this little application may be worthy for you.
So please if you have this application and want something added drop us a line to email@example.com
Manage your own snack bar. Buy goods and sell them again and try to make a fortune. Research modern snack bar technologies and keep improving your offerings.
Please write me if you encounter any problems.
Note that this app is still in Alpha. I consider it to be good enough to be published here but it may have some rough edges. Help me improving it and write to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me what you think.
Are you always forgetting which CSS property can be set to which value? Or hows the spelling of that certain value. Then this little application may be worthy for you.
Please, if you have this application and want something added drop us a line to email@example.com
It enables you to power on, power off, reset, suspend a VM and to shutdown or reboot the guest os of a VM.
For this addon to work you will need the Virtual Viewer app (v1.0-9 or higher).
ESXi free edition is unable to receive commands - this is an VMware restriction!