Stoa is designed to help you build resilience and focus on what matters. It combines the practical philosophy of Stoicism with mindfulness and meditation.
Daily guided stoic meditations will calm your mind and improve your perspective, while also helping to make meditation a habit. Those looking to dive deeper into Stoic theory will find conversations with expert practitioners, explanations of Stoic theory, and original texts from famous Stoics such as Marcus Aurelius, Seneca, and Epictetus.
4 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD STOA
- Guided meditation to build your practice: Become more resilient, reduce stress and anxiety, and reduce extreme negative emotions through daily stoic practice. Stoa's meditations are designed for both beginner and advanced meditators.
- Theory to help you understand Stoicism: Explore the theory behind the ancient philosophy of Stoicism. Stoa includes hours of audio content on concepts like the dichotomy of control, premeditation malorum, ethics, determinism, epistemology, and more.
- Stoic texts and quotes to learn from the source: Gain access to a library of thousands of Stoic quotes from a range of great thinkers. Stoa also has a growing collection of original Stoic texts, like Epictetus' Handbook, and Marcus Aurelius' Meditations.
- A free trial for 7 days: Learn how to meditate and build a habit of mindfulness and self-reflection.
DOWNLOAD STOA TO ENJOY ALL THESE FEATURES:
- Guided meditation: Stoa offers over 45 hours of guided audio content, including a unique daily meditation based on a stoic principle.
- A 3 week introductory course: Our introductory course takes you through the basics of both Stoicism and meditation, and provides the foundation you need to build your practice.
- Daily quotes: A library of impactful stoic thoughts, including one curated for you each day.
- Stoic texts: A collection of critical stoic texts to read, from Marcus Aurelius to Epictetus.
- Lessons: Audio lessons that deep dive into stoic theory, and explain the foundation of this ancient philosophy.
- Conversations with Experts: A number of exclusive podcasts with expert philosophers, authors, and practitioners, where we talk about Stoicism and self-improvement.
STOA SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS:
Stoa includes a 1 week free trial.
Subscribe to Stoa for $9.99 per month or $69.99 per year. This pricing is for our customers in the United States. Pricing in other countries may vary.
A subscription grants full access to current and new meditation content.
Your subscription to Stoa will automatically renew, unless you disable auto-renew at least 24 hours before the current period ends. You can turn off auto-renew or manage your subscription from your Google Play account.
You can read more about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of Service: http://stoameditation.com/terms