We invite you to see why this is the best talking Caller ID, SMS voice notification & more Android app!
Don't be fooled by imitators, there is just one app you should use for SMS & Caller ID voice notifications and this is it!
Our users have called us "the most trusted alert reader on the market". A highly configurable voice notification app that can read just about anything.
You could waste your money on those other apps that do one or two things Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can do, or you can get the all in one solution!
This application is only available on the Android / Google Play marketplace.
Some key features include:
• Highly configurable talking caller id,
• Ability to look up phone numbers (i.e. perform reverse lookups),
• Highly configurable SMS/MMS voice notifications (Compatible with Go SMS and Handcent; see my FAQ for details),
• Text messages by voice! Reply to received SMS messages with your voice
• Highly configurable talking Gmail/K9/Kaiten/AquaMail alerts (AquaMail, K9 /Kaiten mail clients support AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more),
• Configurable talking Google calendar event reminders,
• Ability to readout the status bar for apps of your own choosing,
• Highly configurable Gtalk/Hangout voice notifications (unlike other apps that read just the first notification!),
• Widgets for quick toggling of the talking notifications,
• Tasker, Locale and Probeez plugins,
• Support for Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through bluetooth not yet supported on all devices),
• Ability to Whitelist, blacklist and screen contacts,
• Supports most, if not all, Android voice engines,
• Ability to perform reverse lookups for unknown, but listed, phone numbers automatically (feature varies by country and WiFi, 3G/4G required during call; No Recurring fees or subscription; please see my FAQ for more details),
• Great end-user support and actively developed,
• And much much more!
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact me. Clearly our users think Enhanced SMS & Caller ID works properly; either you are having trouble configuring the app or the app may not do what you think it does! Either way, email us and find out definitively!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
Thanks For your Support.
There are situations when you are not able to access your mobile phone and you miss the important calls and message from your loved ones or friends or others.
Gone were the days!
Now you could get notified of MISSED CALLs and TEXT(Messages) on the email id and another mobile number, which are accessible to you most of the times.
You just need to install the app and then configure the email ids and mobile number where you would like to receive the alerts. You could specify the time when you would like to work the application for you by setting the from and to time.
In case of missed call alerts; You would receive the caller number and name if the caller is already exists in contacts list, and the time when you have got the call. As of now, you need to enter the Gmail id credentials to let the application send email at the destination email id, which could be anything.
Whereas in case of TEXT alerts; You would receive the sender info along with the TEXT content, which will be sent from your mobile at the configured destinations. i.e. At the email id and number, which you have configured to receive the alerts .
If you would like to help me to improve the user experience, please drop me an email with your suggestion.
MMA runs as a background service that watches for messages and alerts you at your desired interval. To save your battery, you can set it to flash the screen with dim light or disable itself when your battery is running low until you plug your charger in.
Note: This app may not work properly if you are using other apps that intercept messages and calls, such as Handcent or Visual Voicemail.
As of May 2012 this project is now free and open source. The project web site is at http://code.google.com/p/missed-message-alerts/. Many thanks to all those who purchased the paid version of the app.
The application notify you of missed calls and unread SMS / MMS.
Useful on phones without an LED indicator.
★ Support profiles.
★ Remind by: sound, vibration, turning screen on, camera flash (not all devices are supported), LED indicator.
★ Remind about: missed call, unread sms and mms messages.
★ Notifications for 3rd party applications: WhatsApp, Viber, Line, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vkontakte, ... (only in Premium version).
★ Contact filter - allow to start notification only for defined contacts (only in Premium version).
★ Night mode.
★ Customizable notification schedule: order of notifications, repeat interval and repeats count.
★ You can set different reminders for missed calls and unread messages.
★ Option to disable sound when you set your phone in silent mode.
★ Option to ignore accidental (short) calls.
★ Does not disturb during a call.
★ And more ...
★ No advertising.
★ Safe (no internet permission, no root access).
★ Compact size.
★ Low memory consumption.
* 中文 - 简体
* 中文 - 繁體
* You can add/update translation here http://goo.gl/W0QHv
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (Full list here http://goo.gl/vA8z8):
Q) How to make different notifications for missed calls and unread SMS messages?
A)- Duplicate profile (long tap on the desired profile - click the "Duplicate"),
- In one profile set remind only about Calls,
- In copy - set remind only about unread SMS messages,
- Adjust these two profiles as you wish.
Support forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=38143514
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR OTHER ISSUE, PLEASE DO NOT HURRY TO GIVE LOW RATE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL TRY TO FIX IT.
Keywords: missed call, missed message, miss call alert, miss call reminder, sms reminder, notification, profile, flash notify, flash alerts, led indicator
- Left your phone in another room.
- Couldn't hear in a noisy environment.
- Too busy to deal with it now.
With Q-SMS it's now easy NOT to miss them. Q-SMS will periodically remind you when you have text messages waiting and it's fully configurable:
- You decide how often to be reminded.
- You decide how to be alerted - configurable ringtone, vibrate or pop-up message - or all three at once.
It really is very simple.
With PopMyPhone, you can track, read, and respond to your phone's activity right within your email.
Use your email to:
RECEIVE & SEND SMS & MMS
Access all mobile messages via email. Now, you can take advantage of the bigger screen & keyboard on your desktop, laptop or tablet to reply or send SMS messages quickly & seamlessly.
VIEW MISSED CALLS & PHONE LOG
Forgot your phone? Wouldn't it be great get an alert if you miss a call? Now, you can do exactly that! Customize & receive an email for every missed, dialed, & received call. Never miss a call again!
LOCATE YOUR PHONE
We have all lost our phone at some point. If you can't find yours, message your phone the word "#locate" via email or SMS & find out where it is right away!
Did you forget your phone at home? Don't worry! Text your phone from a registered number and turn PopMyPhone ON. Now, you can access your phone's activity right within your inbox.
Are you taking an exotic vacation through the South American Rainforest? Take pictures with your phone and let us help you ensure your memories are saved and stored in your email right away. Never lose another picture again!
Got a work phone and personal phone? Forward all messages sent to your personal phone to your work phone by setting up SMS Divert within PopMyPhone.
Your 30-day trial period allows you to use up to 50 email notifications/day.
If you are loving what you are using, upgrade within the app at any time to prevent service inconveniences.
Thanks for using PopMyPhone -- enjoy staying connected no matter where your phone is!
Thus it provide cost effective solution for keep you client or subscriber being notified almost free of cost. please visit following website for sending free Push SMS.
Demo user name : demo password:demo
This application stores history of all notification in local database for future reference.
Message Box classify your SMS Messages into friends and unknown number's messages.
You can send and receive SMS, LMS, MMS messages through Message Box.
< Message Box Features >
- Simple and tidy design
- Send and receive messages.
- Attach images and videos
- Save attached files
- Select recipients up to 100
- Setting the way of receive messages (pop-up / status bar / off)
Intelligent Notification Mobile lets Android users create and send alerts to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from their phone. It receives notifications over phone networks or Wi-Fi, so if a user is traveling internationally and doesn’t have local coverage, they’ll still receive messages. When they respond to an alert, their GPS location is detected and returned with the response, making it easy to see if the person is in danger and needs direction or assistance.
The Intelligent Notification app lets users:
- Create a message on the fly and send it to pre-defined groups or individuals directly from a smart phone
- Choose from existing message templates to deliver pre-approved alerts in seconds
- View delivery and response reports in real time as they come in
- Join a conference call with one touch – if a call gets dropped, it’s easy to rejoin by hitting just one key
- Automatically identify location with GPS so a user can be directed to safety or to take action if needed
- Respond to a notification with just one touch, without keying in a code or typing an email or SMS
- Send and receive alerts at no charge, unlike phone or SMS alerts
Please note: App requires a paid subscription to the Intelligent Notification platform
*** ACKNOWLEDGMENT ***: This app only works on a mobile device that supports the 'sendRawPdu' API function in the firmware. So this app may not work on your device. After installing, you can check if this app works on your device by going to the menu Ability Check.
Currently ONLY support GSM (GPRS, EDGE), UMTS (HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+) and LTE networks.
Does NOT support CDMA (IS-95, 1xRTT, EV-DO, eHRPD) networks.
Known Working devices: T-Mobile G1, Pantech Sky A820L, HTC Desire S (and may be all HTC devices with stock firmware)
NON-Working devices: Sony Xperia U, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note II (and may be all other Samsung devices ?)
- Support long messages.
- Support alternate Reply Address.
- Support selection for the message storage at the target device.
- Support Replaceable message.
- Support Flash message.
- Support 3 types of Ping message.
- Support Message Waiting Indication (Voicemail, Fax, Email and Other indication).
- Global notification for the delivery reports, even if this app is not running.
1. Alternate Reply Address:
With this feature, the recipient will reply to the message by using the Alternate Reply Address instead of the sender's address. On some target devices (e.g iPhone before iOS 6 or Pantech Sky, Pantech Vega...), the message will be displayed with this number. On almost other target devices this feature will be ignored, so the recipient won't see any difference.
2. Message Storage:
- Default: the target device will decide where to store the message.
- Phone memory preferred: the target device shall send an acknowledgement to the sender when the message has successfully received and can be stored. The target device shall normally store the message in the phone memory by default, if that is possible, but otherwise the message may be stored elsewhere, e.g. in the SIM memory.
- SIM memory preferred: the target device shall ensure that the message can be stored in the SIM memory before sending an acknowledgement to the sender.
3. Replaceable Message:
With this feature, the old message (that has been sent with this tool) will be overwritten by the new one. The sender can set the replacing cycle for each recipient.
4. Flash Message:
The target device shall display the message immediately and send an acknowledgement to the sender. The message shall not be automatically stored in the target device, but user has an option to save it. On some phones (e.g iPhone) the message will be displayed without the sender's address and without the possibility to save the message.
5. Ping Message:
With ping message, the sender can check whether the recipient is available or not, without disturb them with any call or SMS. The target device shall not indicate any visual alert to the recipient.
6. Message Waiting Indication (MWI):
Special Message Indication (Voicemail, Fax, Email or Other indication) will be sent to the target device. With this message the sender can let the target device think that there is a voicemail (or Fax, or Email). An icon gets displayed at the target device. To clear the icon at the target device, the sender should Deactivate it. Most target devices support display Voicemail icon. Only some device (e.g Nokia) will display Fax, Email and Other indication icons.
Should you have any comment or suggestion, please visit: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2144863
Hỗ trợ tiếng Việt: http://www.tinhte.vn/threads/1882708/
(This application's app icon can be hided, you can dial your "##pin password" (such as: ##1234) to open this application after app hide is enable.)
Have you ever worried about someone read your private messages? Ever got a phone call at an awkward time? Ever worried about someone check your call logs casually or purposely?
Private Space helps you out!
Private Space sets up a personal space on your phone where you can add any contacts in. After that, incoming/outgoing messages(SMS & MMS) and call logs between private contacts will be kept in that personal space without shown in normal message box or call log history.
What's more, Private Space can even hide app icon of itself so that nobody will notice the existence of Private Space.
The magic of Private Space:
-- Be INVISIBLE except for you
-- Hide your private CONTACTS from system address book
-- Secure your SMS & MMS by hiding your MESSAGES into Private Space
-- Hide your secret CALL LOGS and block your sensitive CALL at awkword time
-- ALERT with a 'dummy' SMS, vibrate or play your customized ringtone when you get messages or phone call. You can be notified when new messages or calls arrive but only you know what they really are
-- Shake your phone to close PrivateSpace in a hurry
Welcome to feedback to www.thinkyeah.com !
hide app icon, hide icon, hide from launcher, privacy protection, SMS and Call Blocker, Hide Sms, Hide MMS, hide calllog, hide contact, Privacy SMS, Privacy Contact
Our basic package costs only RS.200 (2.5$) per month, with free incoming & 3000 outgoing SMS! Subscribe now from our website at http://www.smsmarkaz.com.
یہ اپلیکیشن استعمال کرنے کیلئے آپ کو ایس ایم ایس مرکز کا پیکج خریدنا ہوگا۔ پیغامات کی سہولت مفت اکائونٹس پر میسر نہیں ہے۔ مفت استعمال کیلئے ہماری ویب سائیٹ وزٹ کیجئے۔ ہمارے پیکجز کی تفصیلات نیچے دئیے گئے لنک پر دستیاب ہیں۔ محض 200 روپے ماہانہ میں آپ 3000 پیغامات ارسال کر سکتے ہیں، اور مفت پیغامات وصول بھی کر سکتے ہیں۔
FREE MEMBERS CAN SEND SUPER FAST MESSAGES FROM OUR WEBSITE www.SmsMarkaz.com Not from the application.
SMS Markaz is a wonderful and very fast ADD FREE application which sends SMS Messages to any number/mobile network in Pakistan within seconds. It is the official application of Pakistan's largest Web to SMS website "SMSmarkaz.com". The website users can login to the application and use within no time.
★ No banner ads or advertisements on Paid accounts
★ User-Friendly interface
★ Super fast SMS Delivery
★ Real time two way messaging
★ Incoming messages push alerts and status bar notifications
★ Real time updated inbox
★ A complete phone book to send SMS Messages
★ Your sent messages
★ Nick Names
★ Uses Wifi or Mobile Data (3G/Edge/GPRS etc)
This application is developed for a single user account on one device. Please do not use multiple accounts on same device.
Please click on the link below to read the FAQ related to the application
For details about our two way packages please click below
If there is any issue or bug please feel free to contact us
Apple IOS (Iphone, Ipad and Ipod) Version available at
A proud presentation by UrduPoint network (http://www.urdupoint.com)
UPDATES: You may have noticed I haven't updated this for ages. Sorry. I bought a Nexus 4 and so I don't need this any more and don't have motivation to update it. A possible alternative is TextSecure which is free and based on the same code as this, plus it encrypts your texts!
This is the stock messaging (SMS & MMS) app from Android 4.1 Jellybean! The biggest improvements Google made in Jellybean are a new widget, photos in the notifications and a better recipient interface.
Remember to disable your existing SMS app's notifications or you will get two notifications for each message.
Please test the app to make sure it can send and receive messages correctly before relying on it! Test it a lot! Also if you are upgrading from the ICS version, PLEASE read the recent changes.
If you appreciate this and my other totally free stock apps, consider sending me some money (via paypal)! I'm poor and hungry and it takes a long time to do this!
* Some incomplete phone numbers in the ComposeMessageActivity are deleted when you go to enter the message. I found the cause of this but there is not much I can do.
* Contact photos may not sync properly. According to one user this is expected behaviour and it is basically Facebook's fault.
* Widget is flickery when it loads. I looked into it. Can't find problem; may be Samsung's bug since it doesn't happen in emulator.
* Widget "Show more conversations" button goes to the compose message activity instead of the message list. This is very weird.
* SMS notifications might be unreliable for you. Test it a lot!
* MMS doesn't work at all right now.