Well... Feels like there should be improvements for the prices changing speed. Why don't you make it depends on your rent? Get bigger get more expensive. Yet my shop hadn't get any progress and the rent kinda killed the game.
Awesome little undiscovered game This game is fun and a bit of a challenge. I like that you can have 3 separate save files, and i like that the game explains how to play in a short and to the point kind of way. I'm hooked. The only issue i have is that the stocked shelves will randomly move around. It doesn't take away from game play or hurt my score in any way, it's just kinda amusing.
Store Story 1.3
Shelves Bug Spray
- FIXED Shelves placing themselves seemingly at random while a window is open
- FIXED Shelves disappearing to nowhere at random
- FIXED Bug where players couldn't save the game
- Shelves that are moved to a tile that isn't allowed are placed back to their original tile
- x86 CPU support (increases game size)
Any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to contact me any time!