• Displays gross and net estimates in United States Dollar (USD).
• Supports W2 (hourly pay) and Commission.
• Wage Converter shows YOU your potential earnings by hours, weeks, months, year, and a 5 year projection!
• Paycheck calculator
Work out what a difference that pay rise would make each month and see how much you could be taking home.
Enter your annual salary, or your hourly wage - The Salary Calculator also caters for Tax Codes, overtime, childcare vouchers and pension deductions. You can also choose prior tax years to compare old rates.
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
- (PV) Present Value of Future Cash Flow
- (FV) Future Value of Present Cash Flow
- (FVA) Future Value of Annuity
- Your salary (how much do you earn hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or yearly by specifying just one of the dimensions).
All features FREE! (ad supported)
Permissions, requested by the app:
* Internet permission requested to retrieve relevent ads.
EASY, SECURE, and FREE! Enjoy true payroll freedom with 24/7 access at your fingertips to calculate wages, deductions, benefits, and pay employees with free direct deposit or paper check.
- Submit payroll for hourly, salary and 1099 contractors
- Enter wages and hours for payroll, vacation, sick and personal time
- Preview payroll totals and payment method to ensure accuracy
- Approve and run your payroll wherever you are in seconds
- We deposit and file your federal, state, and local payroll taxes with guaranteed accuracy
- Run your payroll even faster using SurePayroll’s One-Click™ Payroll technology**
- Calendar view of payroll deadlines, bank holidays, birthdays, and compliance updates
- Seamless integration with your existing SurePayroll online payroll account
- View detailed reports of employee and company earnings, taxes, deductions, and YTD totals
- Access employee contact information
- Free, award-winning customer service
*Not a SurePayroll Customer? Contact us: http://www.surepayroll.com
**You must have the One-Click™ Payroll option turned on in your account.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of your payroll information.
- All communications are protected by encryption.
- Your login session times out from inactivity.
- We never transmit account number information.
- No private information is ever stored on the device.
- Currently only supports Android OS versions 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1 or 3.2
- Wi-Fi or 3G Internet connection. Existing SurePayroll customer User ID and password are required to access the payroll functions. For use by SurePayroll customers only.
Are you a SurePayroll customer? Simply download the Mobile Payroll app for Android devices to utilize mobile capabilities. No setup is required.
©SurePayroll 2012. One-Click™ Payroll is a registered trademark of SurePayroll. All Rights Reserved. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions (www.google.com/permissions/index.html).
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
To use currency converter you need internet connection.
Free version has ads.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
Premium version without ads: