find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
Cost Manager (Budget Manager) will actually help you save the money by giving you deep and throw expense analysis. And what is most important, CM is super easy to use!
Cost Manager manages personal expenses, keeps track of costs, works as a bill reminder, a checkbook register and a budget manager! Extremely easy to use and in the same time most flexible personal budget manager in a market.
• very simple to setup and use
• enter a cost in 3 clicks
• unlimited number of categories and subcategories
• clean and good looking design
• detailed reports for overview of costs with in depth cost analysis
• multiple themes to fit your phone style
• convenient tools such calculator
• export to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
• backup and restore supported
• saves your money by making you aware where it goes
Examples of usage:
1. Manage home budget by tracking all costs broken in appropriate categories
2. Compare costs for two cars you are using and be aware which one is more affordable. You can see if maintenance costs you more than gasoline for example.
3. Manage groups of expenses so you can see what food are you eating and on what food are you spending the most for example. Are you spend too much money on a fast food :)?
4. Track your utility bills so you can see what bills are paid and what not and see how big they are compared to previous period.
5. App is flexible so you can come up with scenarios customized for your needs
“Cost Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – Android Apps Review 2011
“Cost Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring home expenses, taking control of your spending and budget calculator” – Mobile Connection May 2012
“Monitoring your costs has become an essential task in a crisis time ... which is why apps like Cost Manager are becoming so important.” MobilniSvet 2010
What is new in this release:
- support for accounts
Plans for next releases:
- password protection
- expenses from multiple phones to be merged (eg. husband and wife)
- currency converter
- tip calculator
- sales and tax calculator
- credit card calculator
- recurring costs automatic entry
We encourage you to manage you own cost types so you have types how you like it.
NOTE: Your personal information like Contacts are not accessed at all. All data is saved on your phone so nobody but you can access your account.
Spanish: Gerente de Costos.
French: Gestionnaire des coûts.
Hungarian: Költség manager.
Do the math for your travel and meals with friends.
Who paid what and who should have paid .
The App you can not miss on your android if you travel in groups, organize friends or family meals , in which each person buys something and then you do the math to spread the cost .
Jhon paid gasoline, Helen paid the hotel , Anne took the wine , dessert and bread were bought by Louise, ... Arthur has 5 children , Luisma are just 4 ... split all together. Divide ? Between people or groups ? The children have no or yes, or tell half the adults ... you decide.
How much money had already left over from another boat earlier event ?
In a moment you will know who owes you money and who you owe.
Share between users by whatsup , Facebook , twitter , email ...
Join events , save them , share them ...
- evidence of multiple vehicles
- evidence of refuel, service and other events with possibility to insert / update back in time
- scheduler for regular and future events based on ODO value and / or specific Date.
- statistics: fuel consumption, service costs, averages, min/max, ...
- statistics export: CSV / HTML
- charts: fuel price, consumption, monthly costs, costs by year, overall costs layout
- data backup / restore from backup
- English / German / Slovak / Czech / Polish / Spanish / Portuguese / Hungarian / Greek / Turkish localization
All included in this small and well-arranged application. Expect more in future updates.
Search keywords: PHM, auto, spotreba, tankovanie, tankovať, benzín, benzin, náklady, fuel, gas, refuel, mileage, fill up, fill-up, costs, consumption, vehicle
Are you thinking about relocating and want to find out what you need to earn in the new city to maintain the same lifestyle you currently have.
Or are you just curious about the cost of living in other cities?
This wonderful app is the place to begin. Compare the cost of living in two cities. Determine if you could maintain your current standard of living in a different city. Find out the cities with best and worst living standards. Check how your home city compare with the nearby ones.
Last data update: April 15, 2015.
- Currency conversion: Choose your favorite currency and all the prices will be displayed in this currency. We update the exchange rates everyday.
- Quick comparison: Long press a city and then click another city to compare them
- Salary equivalence recommendation: Find out what you need to earn in a city to maintain the same lifestyle you currently have.
- Sort cities from the cheapest to the most expensive and vice versa.
- Sort cities from the nearest to the furthest to your current city (GPS location is required).
- Display the most expensive and cheapest goods or services for each city (compared with the average salary)
- Complete database: The app takes the most current and accurate information from Numbeo (http://www.numbeo.com) on the prices of restaurants, markets, transportation, utilities, sport, leisure, rent, salaries that allow to calculate the cost of living of thousand cities in the world. We will integrate data from Eardex, Expatistan and Xpatulator when the time comes.
- Optimized network loads: Information of the cities you visited will be kept one week within your device. This reduces greatly network loads, and hence improve the general performance.
- Share buttons: User may share on social networks screenshots of any prices tables.
It lets you:
1. Insert your transaction
2. View your transaction history including it details
3. See the progress of your cost spent in line chart form
4. Hopefully makes you become wise in spending money
Keyword: cost, tracker, cost tracker, cost spent, monitor, money tracker, manage