Pothole Britain is a new app which enables you to support the launch of a new National Pothole Campaign which is been covered in the media by Channel 5, The Express and STV and will hopefully be included within a Channel 5 documentary which is currently been produced.
Pothole Britain is an app which enables you to have a platform to be heard, an opportunity to join a community which has one common goal: to tackle the national problem of Potholes in Britain, putting a spotlight on the effects they have on our cars, pushchairs, wheelchairs, bikes and in some instances our lives.
To support this National Pothole Campaign, download this app and log the basic details of your story within minutes, sending us your gripes, rants, experiences and frustration with Potholes in and around your local area so we can highlight the issues nationally and not just regionally within this growing campaign and hopefully through our British media. There isn’t a story too big or small, they all count and will help us to raise the profile of this issue and the consequences we the public suffer.
We want to hear from EVERYONE!
* Have you got the worst Pothole road in Britain?
* Do you believe you could have the biggest Pothole in Britain in your street or on your commute to work?
* Have you witnessed accidents happen due to Potholes but no one listens or rectifies your roads following complaints?
* Do you have you got the weirdest looking Pothole?
* Have you been in an accident caused by a Pothole?
* Are you a taxi driver who has suffered back problems due to Potholes?
* Have Potholes cost you money?
* Are you fed up of the deteriorating roads and pavements in your area and no one listening or taking action?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions or if you or a friend/loved one have a Pothole story you would like to share in an effort to raise the profile of the effects that Potholes have, whilst also supporting the launch of the new National Pothole Campaign to tackle this escalating problem; then please down load the Pothole Britain app and send us your details, your Pothole story and if you can, send us a picture of the pothole and/or a video blog of your rant and experiences so we can start to highlight the cost, effects and consequences associated to the problem Nationally and not just locally!
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org should you be unable to download this application.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your support in tackling the on-going Pothole issue.