Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
Use system menu to add new resource to monitoring list, select the type and time interval between checks. At any time you can change the settings or manually check for a specific host. The corresponding commands are available on the context menu.
App contains additional tools: whois, ping and traceroute, for diagnosing network problems. For these commands there are implemented lists of previously entered addresses, so user does not need to retype them again.
Two widgets, one for mobile- and one for WiFi-signalstrength.
(If you can't find widgets, please copy the app to phone memory)
I have put special value on the visualization of the WiFi and mobile signal strength. They are normally only divided in weakly, good and excellent. Graphically in the form of mostly "only" three to five bars on the Mobile Radio and three to five "waves" by a WiFi connection.
In my app I differentiate the signal strength in total 14 bars. This will give you a quick visualized and detailed information about how good the signal strength is really.
In addition to the much more sophisticated graphical representation of the signal strength you will see some more interesting information.
In "Mobile Signal":
Network operators, Sim operator, phone type, network type, network strength in dbm and ASU, data state, data activity, country code of the mobile phone, device ID, IP address, roaming state.
In "WiFi signal":
WiFi-Name (SSID), BSSID, MAC address, maximum WiFi speed, IP address, external IP address, net capability, net channel, subnet mask, Gateway IP address, DHCP server address, DNS1 and DNS2 address.
If you like the app, please give me a positive rating in the market.
The Pro version (compared to the free version) has no ads, a NEW cell tower database with more than 22 million entries, a NEW MOBILE SIGNAL TRACKER function that generates a KML file for use with Google Earth, more widgets, a MOBILE SIGNAL LOST SERVICE and much more.
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
✔ Lookup Whois information for any domain right from your android device.
✔ Quickly check if a domain is available for registration by performing a Whois lookup
✔ Choose from any of 254 known whois servers, or add and query your own.
✔ Formatted Whois results to improve readability
✔ Forward and reverse DNS lookups.
✔ Supported DNS record types: A, AAAA, APL, CNAME, DNAME, MX, LOC, NS, PTR, RP, SOA, SPF, SRV, TXT
DNSBL / RBL Black List Check:
✔ Check any host or IP against over 60 DNSBL / RBL servers
✔ Get TXT statistics for IP or domain from senderbase.org
Network Block Info (ARIN):
✔ Get Network Block information for any host or IP.
✔ Choose which Regional Internet Registry(RIR) to query for Network Block Information
✔ Ping any host or IP.
✔ Also works on non-rooted devices from Android 4.3
✔ Scan a host or IP for Open ports
✔ Scan progresses from Port 1 to 65535, but can be cancelled at any time. App will display results up to last scanned port.
External IP Address:
✔ Find your external (Internet) IP address for the network you are currently connected to.
✔ Find the country, city, area code, region, metro, postal code, latitude and longitude of any IP address
✔ View location coordinates on a map
✔ Determine start and end addresses, address count, broadcast and network addresses for a CIDR address in the format xx.xx.xx.xx/yy
Test Email Server:
✔ Test your email server's configuration. Check rDNS and banner matches, server security and response times.
✔ Click here to read more about the RBL check, Geo IP and Email Server Test features: http://goo.gl/2Yjh94
Daytime and Quote of the Day (QOTD):
✔ Supports getting date and time from any server supporting the Daytime protocol (RFC 867).
✔ Supports reading Quote of the Day from servers supporting the QOTD protocol (RFC 865).
✔ Extremely fast and light weight.
✔ Easily share results from all tools with other apps on your device.
✔ Allows text selection and copying of results
✔ Designed for Android 4.0 (ICS) but also works with older Android versions
Based on the open source JFreeWhois project: code.google.com/p/jfreewhois/
Based on the open source dnsjava project: www.dnsjava.org
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
This suite of networks tools implements most of the network diagnostics that you need as a Network Engineer or System Administrator. This is our first version, please help us improve it by giving us feedback.
+ Interface Information: Get information regarding your devices current network state.
+ ARP / NDP: Resolve either IPv4 or IPv6 network layer addresses into link layer addresses.
+ Bonjour Browser: Browser mDNS/ZeroConf services on your Network.
+ Device Manager: Lookup local devices' MAC, NETBIOS, IP, and other information.
+ DNS lookup: Search for a servers DNS zone records such as SOA, NS, A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and rDNS.
+ IP Calculator: Calculate the Netmask, Wildcard, Network, Host range, and Broadcast for a given subnet.
+ Iperf (v2 and v3): Run TCP and UDP performance tests.
+ MAC Browser: Lookup the vendor name and address of an OUI.
+ Ping: Send ICMP packets to a single IPv6/v4 address.
+ Ping Sweep: Send ICMP packets to an entire subnet range.
+ Traceroute: Find the route packets take to reach your IPv6/v4 destination.
+ Progressive Traceroute: Get detailed statistics for a given IPv6/v4 route.
+ Port Scan: Scan a list of custom or pre-defined TCP ports on any IPv6/v4 server.
+ SSL/TLS Analyzer: Inspect SSL/TLS certificates of domain names.
+ Whois: Get information regarding domain registration, ASN, IP allocations and more.
+ NO ADS!
he.net's Network Tools are also available on IOS
The feature graphic is a derivative of "West Texas Lightning Storm" [https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffk/24820923] by jeffk, used under CC BY 2.0 [https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode].
Includes a portscanner for security audit scans and a MAC vendor database to identify NIC manufacturers
Can detect firewalled and stealthed computers, quite useful if you are looking for a windows/firewall box that you can't see on your network!
Useful if you want to find FTP servers, SSH servers, SMB servers etc on your network and would help you to diagnose faults.
You can save the scan results as a CSV file which can be imported into Excel/Google Spreadsheet/LibreOffice
Built for speed and reliability. Throw anything at it and it should cope (even on a 3G network :-)) If you want a specific feature, let me know!
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.122 Lang fix, huawei fix
1.0.108 Bug fix
1.0.106 Locale bug fix
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
This release contains ads to help the developpement of the tool kit. If you clic on an ad it will disable ads for the current session.
If you want a version version without ads please take a look at the paid version.
With the menu button you can :
* Export result
* Save/Load/Delete your testing parameters
* Lock screen rotation(Landscape/Portrait)
At this time it supports :
* App 2 SD
* ARP cache
* DNS (a the moment Simple Host Name to IP and reverse)
* Network discovery
* Ping (system ping)
* Ping Sweep (based on system ping)
* PS dump(Process Information)
* Route print (with address decoding in option)
* Trace route (special implementation because MTR and classic is not possible on non rooted phone)
* TCP Port Tester (with fast port selection)
* TCP Port scanner(with fast port selection)
The scan is cancelable with back button
* UDP Flood
* WHOIS request (with the possibility to choose the whois server), Recursive 5 deep max
* WOL, Wake on LAN
In the future it will support :
* TCP test Server (maybe Netcat like)
* Network properties
* Port live view scan
* Network scan
* More configurable things for existing tool
And maybe any of your suggestion
kw : net, net tool, network tool,networks tools
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.