This version adding from Standard version :
- XServer dependencie to get X apps work, like xterm.
- Can create Android Desktop Shorcut for X Linux app.
- More application can be installed throught GUI.
- A startx like button.
- sync your contacts with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Contacts,..
- sync your calendar with Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Tobit David, Windows Calendar,...
- sync your notes with Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes and Windows StickyNotes
- manage your SMS: download to PC, backup, delete, send SMS from desktop
- view the call list of the phone, archive calls, delete them, backup call lists
- sync file directories, copy files between desktop and phone, sync your photos
- create and restore backups (includes contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, sms and files)
- manage installed apps, launch, install, uninstall or download them to your desktop
- control your phone through your desktop with mouse and keyboard, create screenshots
- use the pc keyboard as input method for your phone
- handle calls from your desktop, dial numbers, accept, reject and end calls
- and much more...
Connection via WiFi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth. No data will be handled throught external servers, the whole communication is local.
This is the client which is needed for phone, you'll need also the desktop-software which can be downloaded at www.fjsoft.at.
The application provides options to list paired bluetooth devices, scan for bluetooth devices, list defined WIFI access points, scan for WIFI access points (including signal strength), list cell towers, list gps satellites, use the flashlight and view the camera (front and back). Many of the devices have options to view and change the device configuration. The app displays all configuration settings found on the device. A number of these settings are not displayed anywhere on the phone. Please be careful changing the configuration settings as some can have undesired side affects.
The application supports user preferences. The application provides multi-language (English, Spanish and Chinese) support. To switch languages, open the standard "Settings" application, select the "Language & Keyboard" item and then select the "Select Locale" item.
By making a small purchase within the app (uses the Play Store), the application provides a premium feature that does not display of ads. To upgrade, when running the app, open the menu and select "Upgrade".
• Translator with speech
• Translate text between more than 70 languages
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud
• Browse and search through a history of your translations
• Romanization for all non-Roman languages
• Dictionary with reverse translation
What makes this app the best choice? / How is this different from other similar apps?
• Lightweight (only 2Mb) and very quick
• Generates less internet traffic by compressing it
• You can see example usage for single words or phrases
• It has dictionary with reverse translation
• Supports all custom fonts (Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, Georgian, Armenian etc.)
• All your history of translations is available offline
• Works like a charm
Translate between Spanish and English or any other supported languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Hindi, Chinese dictionary Maltese, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
Please note: this is ONLINE translator. Internet connection needed in order it to work!
Follow us on Google+: http://gplus.to/handytranslator
Tags: Translate, Dictionary, Spanish, Translator, English, Handy, Español, Inglés, Traductor
Handy Translator: Translate with ease!
Current distros include Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, ArchLinux, Kali Linux, openSUSE and more coming soon!
* Kernel that supports loop devices (see http://linuxonandroid.org/working-devices/ for known working kernels and ROMs)
* Armv7 processor (Debian does work on Armv6 but other distros do not)
* As much free RAM as possible (you are after all installing a desktop OS)
--------------------Included in the app--------------------
* Installer for Ubuntu 13.04, 13.10, Debian 5 and 8, Kali Linux, Fedora 19, Arch Linux
* All future Linux distros I support
* Boot widget
* Linux Launcher
* Both Torrent and Normal download options
--------------------Need Help or more Info? --------------------
We offer a range of support channels to make sure all users get the help they need, please do not rate the app low if you have not tried to get support, what makes us different to other projects is we try VERY hard to give support to all users. The following methods are avaible:
*Wiki with FAQ and other useful pages https://sourceforge.net/p/linuxonandroid/wiki/Home/
*Live Chat via IRC http://linuxonandroid.org/irc/ (or #linuxonandroid-help on freenode)
*Forum support via http://forum.linuxonandroid.org/
*And Email support via email@example.com
Easily drag and move icons around.
Create folders with just a tap.
Get slide up menu option with handy apps and shortcuts.
Get a keypad style lock screen.
Enjoy a bouncing icons option, once you long press them.
Want a transparent screen to fool your friends? Easily choose it from the settings.
Get an ultra-fast experience.
Have a feedback? Shoot us an email. Our team is working for you guys out there. Thanks
The application creates a disk image on the flash card, mount it and install there OS distribution. Applications of the new system are run in a chroot environment and working in parallel with platform Android. All changes made on the device are reversible, ie the application and components can be removed completely. Installation of a distribution kit is carried out on a network from the official mirrors online. The application are required superuser rights (ROOT).
The program interface supports English and Russian. Through the interface you can manage the process of installing the OS, and after installation, you can start and stop services of the new system (there is support for running your scripts). The installation process is displayed as text reports in the main application window. During the installation, the program will adjust the work environment, which includes the base system, SSH server, VNC server and desktop environment. Also through the program interface to manage server settings SSH and VNC.
Installing a new operating system takes about 30 minutes. The recommended minimum size of a disk image 1024 MB (for LXDE), without a GUI - 512 MB. When you install Linux in disk image on the flash card with the FAT32 file system, image size should not exceed 4095 MB! After the initial setup a default password for SSH and VNC - changeme. The password can be changed standard tools OS.
Supported distributions: Debian, Ubuntu, Arch Linux, Fedora, openSUSE, Kali Linux, Gentoo, RootFS (tgz, tbz2)
Installation type: file, partition, directory
Supported file systems: ext2, ext3, ext4
Supported architectures: ARM, x86, emulation mode architecture (ARM ~ x86).
Control interface: Android terminal, SSH, VNC, X server, framebuffer
Desktop environment: XTerm, LXDE, Xfce, GNOME, KDE, other (manual configuration)
Supported languages: English, Russian
Instructions and guides: https://github.com/meefik/linuxdeploy/wiki
Ask questions on the forum: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=378043
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under license GPLv3.
Get real time alarm notifications via MSN or mail.
Let the camera take photos or record videos when sounds or motions are detected.
Stealth mode, the app will can turned off automatically when someone picks up the device.
Silent mode, devide sound and vibration can be turned off automatically while running (full version).
This version has a time limit and the full version can be purcased inside the application.
* Samba Filesharing server for Android [ Recently updated for JellyBean probs ].
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
* Your Android device must already be rooted and a SuperUser app installed.
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
Note: This app has a widget which can be placed on home screen to search from it.
Awesome voice translator, speech and translates all languages of the world.
You can hold a conversation in any language with the help of voice translator, translate different texts and use the button to talk to the application.
Learn languages quickly and easily, speaks your language to translate written or spoken of in the language of your choice, in 80 languages 44 languages spoken text and voice.
Also corrects spelling, word suggestion, preserves history with your latest translations, share texts directly to instant messaging, social networking, mail, search, notes and other applications you have installed.
- Translator in 80 Languages.
- Voice input in all languages.
- Voice output in 44 languages.
- History of translations.
- Word suggestions.
- Share text directly to other applications.
- Completely free forever.
Translate voice - Language Translator can translate 80 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole , Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish , Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao , Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese , Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Somali , Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Slovak, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba and Zulu
Translate with voice function works with 44 languages.
Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Armenian, Bosnian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Creole, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Swahili, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish , Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh
The application is translated into 25 languages .
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, German, Greek, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Thai and Chinese .
Translate voice - Language translator may contain advertising.
IMPORTANT! You will need to install an agent application to your pc or laptop. Read the in-app manual to get setup instructions. Currently only Windows OS is supported.
Try it! Enjoy a convinience of voice input!
Keywords: voiceinput, keyboard, remote keyboard, voice keyboard, voice input, speech recognition, remote desktop, remote control, pc remote