Droid Protector Prevent your children from buying unwanted apps/games and changing Wifi and phone settings.
You have photos or videos on your phone and you don't want children, friends or others people to see it? Droid Protector will help you keep it safe, it to keep them protected from prying eyes.
- Lock any app.
- Hide photo & videos.
- Hide app icon.
- View photos, videos, support gif.
- Two password modes: Pattern Lock, Classic Lock & Calculator Lock.
- Random keyboard password.
- Show fake cover.
- Customize wallpaper.
- With more than options Re-Lock.
Hide pictures, hide photos, hide videos, hide movies, app lock, app protector
Nowadays, due to the frequent use of phones, people may wish to examine each of the new phone. However, at this time the person intentionally or accidentally have access to private information. Or take your phone to play games when you do not want users to access your personal information. To avoid this, you should use the application protector.
If you do not want to be read your SMS, WhatsApp, not want to be access gallery, not want to be access the bank application installed on your device, also if you want to increase the security of the application you must try Application Protector.
After you open the application first time enter the password as 1111. Select the Applications section of the screen that comes up, enter and select the applications you want to protect.
By coming back enter the Settings section. Here there are 3 different protection modes. These are as follows:
-Continuous Protection (High Protection): You will be asked password while entering the protected applications every time. You must re-enter the password again when you leaved from application. So every time you must log in the application when you want to launch it.
-Screen Lock Enabled (Medium Protection): If you disable continuous protection and choose this, you will be asked for the password once when entering applications first time and does not ask for the password again, until you lock screen of your phone. When you turn your screen on, password will be asked again, while using phone you are not asked for the password again.
-Lock After Delay Time (Low Protection): Ask password when time that you set is over. So, if you are set it for 5 minutes, even you turn the screen off in 5 min password is not asked . When you leave from application time starts to process and when time is over protection is enabled.
In addition, with three settings you can choose what you want. For example, you can select the screen lock and time delay both.
Warning: When you open the application, change your password and recovery email . So if you forget the password, you can get mail about password reminding in password screen.
When you open appliation first time you are prompted to enable device administrator. By enabling the device administrator, Application Protector is prevent the deletion by others. If you want to remove the application yourself, disable
*** Settings --> Location and Securty (or Security) -> Device Administrator -> Application Protector***
and delete the application in normal way.
Or under Settings in Application Protector, there is "Uninstall" option. Use it to self removing.
Although this app is small and may be impressive in your device, you will need it now or then. Just keep this little helper!
Permanently erases unwanted calls and texts to protect your privacy.
Elegantly simple design so it’s easy to use.
App Lock (COMING SOON)
Protects any Android app with the password: Gmail, Photos, Calendar, Market, Chat, Settings, Photos... everything you want!
Just imagine: you could lock private messages, set secure password for buying from Market, etc.!
* App of the Week! *
No Ads. Does not slow your system. Free Protector for 8 apps. Supports Motorola XOOM and all firmware versions, including Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Please let us know if it does not work for your phone.
- Lock your social networking apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc and protect your privacy.
- Lock your settings so that nobody can change it except you.
- Advanced protection for free.
- Set up password security question.
- No email needed.
- English, German, Spanish, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Russian languages are supported.
- Change language from within the app through settings.
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
If you like the app please consider rate with 5 stars.
"THIS APP DONT REPLACE THE STOCK LOCKSCREEN" and YOU DONT NEED ROOT
this app will not work for Long press power button since its hardware related.
"Ideal for avoiding shut down the device in the pocket"
Smart lockscreen protector will TRY to block the "power menu option" so you can avoid people turn off, mute,set to airplane your device from your lockscreen, Battery Friendly
even with pin or password a thief can power off easily without unlock the phone.
If You have a Security app like Cerberus to find your phone, you dont want people can turn off the device in a easy way.
This App Could work or could NOT work (working on 90% of devices),if the app its not working try modify Delay time if the app, this will give some time before closin power menu.
Root its not needed,its only if you want custom "Power Menu" with Reboot or Power off working.
NOTE: Airplane mode its not working on android jelly bean 4.2 because google change the seurity behavior.
if you have any doubts, bugs or feature request email me to email@example.com before leave a bad feedback please
Uses the next Open Source software:
Android-ViewPagerIndicator and ActionBarSherlock
Project home: https://github.com/JakeWharton/Android-ViewPagerIndicator
android.permission.PREVENT_POWER_KEY and android.permission-group.HARDWARE_CONTROLS <-- need for receive long power button event to show power menu
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK <-- "wake up" to show custom menu (if its enabled)
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD <-- disable lockscreen or keyguard to show custom menu
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS <-- to put in airplane mode the device
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED <--start the service on boot
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER <-- SuperUser for "reboot" and "power off" in menu.
"Touch Protector" to resolve such concerns. By locking while displaying the screen of smartphone, the Touch Protector prevents the unexpected operation.
== Easy to use ==
To lock screen, do the following action during the other app is displayed on the screen.
- Tap the "Touch Protector" after pulling down the status bar
- Touch the proximity sensor with your finger (See "Try the proximity sensor locking!" below)
To unlock screen, do the one of the following actions during the screen is locked.
- Press or tap the BACK key
- Press or tap the HOME key
- Switch the app
- Tap the "Touch Protector" after pulling down the status bar
== Useful cases ==
- Shopping notes while shopping in the supermarket
Lock the screen while viewing the shopping notes received by e-mail app. The screen remains locked even when out of the pocket in the same way as the smartphone shopping notes written on a piece of paper. You can find foods without having to worry about the unexpected touch mistake.
And so on.
== Try the proximity sensor locking! ==
Almost smartphone has a proximity sensor that looks like a hole similar to an in-camera. If you enable the proximity sensor locking feature in the setting menu, you can lock screen very quickly by touching the sensor with your finger. It's useful when you want to lock screen quickly at any time.
The following instruction enables/disables the proximity sensor locking feature.
1. Tap the "..."(vertical actually) icon at the right bottom corner or right top corner in this screen
2. Tap the "Settings"
3. Tap the "Proximity sensor locking"
In addition, see the above "To unlock screen" about the ways to unlock screen.
It enables the user to track the phone when it has been lost or stolen and to execute remote actions, such as:
- Wipe (deleting all personal information on the phone). As such limiting the risks of personal data exposure.
- Lock the phone (requiring the thief to enter a PIN, if configured)
- Locate the phone every hour (to track movement)
- Read out the new phone number (allowing to identify the thief in case he has changed the SIM card)
- Invoke a siren at random times (audible alert)
- Pop-up an alert screen on every activation (advising the user that the device has been stolen)
- Making a snapshot on every activation (sending an image of the potential culprit to the protector server)
Once installed, just configure the app and your are ready to go.
If your phone get lost or stolen, visit the Protector site at https://myprotector.jamp2.com right away and invoke the actions you deem most appropriate. Please be aware that choosing to wipe your phone should only be your last resort as it will do a firmware reset, deleting all data on the phone and for most phone types also deleting all data on the SD card (if installed). In some cases the wipe operation may even render the phone useless - as such: use caution!
Protector respects your privacy. It will only transmit very limited personal information: a) a unique device identifier during polling and b) your default email address during registration.
However, depending on the actions YOU choose, once the phone is lost or stolen Protector may additionally transmit after loss a) the current phone number, b) the currently used email address, c) the location of the device and d) one or more snapshots taken of the potential thief.
Transmission of this information will always be under YOUR control and you are able to remove this information from the server by logging on to your account at https://myprotector.jamp2.com.
You MUST NOT use Protector to spy on other people, such as determining their location or creating random snapshots. Such use is explicitly prohibited!
The Protector server is located in Germany and as such adheres the most strict privacy regulations in the world.
- INTERNET: for App configuration and account setup
- C2D_MESSAGE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- RECEIVE: required for communication in case your phone is stolen
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to determine your email address for default account name suggestion
- WAKE_LOCK: to keep the App running when required
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to determine network connection state
Permissions for actions after loss:
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: to get the phone's location
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to determine thief's inserted SIM
- CAMERA: to make a snaphot of the thief
- FLASHLIGHT: to invoke the flash
In case of a question or problem please contact us first before posting on Google Play.
BETA FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
to download the latest beta version, giving feedback and suggestions, please visit the beta forum: https://plus.google.com/communities/102401317912771252555
SUPPORT FORUM > Malwarebytes Anti Malware Mobile
•For question, feedback and suggestions, please visit the support forum: http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact_consumer
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile
• Detects and eliminates malware, including spyware and Trojans
• Scans your apps for malicious code or Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Alerts you if a link to a malicious website is detected in an incoming text message (SMS).
• Stops unauthorized access to your personal data
• Scans your Android device for security vulnerabilities
• Identifies applications that are tracking your location
Take your anti-malware protection to go
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile guards your identity and personal data on-the-go. So you and your Android smartphone or tablet are safe from malware and unauthorized surveillance. Wherever you are. Whenever you go.
Make your smartphone smarter
Is that app or downloaded photo safe? With Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile, you never have to worry again. Powerful anti-malware and anti-spyware technology protects your Android device. Detecting Trojans, spyware, and other Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) before they can steal your identity, eavesdrop, or degrade your mobile experience.
Choose what you keep private
Cybercriminals, and even legitimate companies, can collect private information from your Android device. Where you go. Who your contacts are. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile identifies what your applications are doing, and which private information is being accessed. So you can control who knows, and what they know.
Close the security holes
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile automatically recognizes security vulnerabilities in your Android device’s settings. Then it makes recommendations on how to close those holes.
Make your smartphone lighter
Mobile security software is typically bloated with location features (Remote Lock, Locate on a Map, etc.). These features can already be found in your Android Device Manager—why duplicate them? Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Mobile preserves your device’s performance by adding only the necessary security features. And you can update its database over a WiFi network to reduce your data usage.
• Scans applications and files for malware and spyware
• Scans automatically when files or apps are accessed (real-time) or only when activated manually (on-demand)
• Scans native memory and SD card
• Schedules automatic scans
• Detects Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs)
• Updates the protection database automatically
• Updates over a WiFi network if preferable
• Identifies every application’s access privileges in detail
• Breaks down access privileges by category: Contacts, Identity Information, Simple Message Service (SMS), and Security Settings
• Identifies security vulnerabilities on your device, suggests remediation
• Links seamlessly to Android Device Manager’s device location features so the device can be located, locked, or reset if it is lost or stolen
• Identifies which applications are currently running
• Identifies installed applications
• Enables custom whitelisting of approved apps
Malwarebytes on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malwarebytes
Malwarebytes on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Malwarebytes
Updated on Aug 25, 2014
Content rating: Everyone