QCLauncher is a standalone game which uses Xash3D FWGS engine and compatible with Deathmatch Classic.
THIS GAME IS NOT SHIPPED WITH GAME DATA. YOU MUST GET IT FROM YOUR LICENSED COPY OF DEATHMATCH CLASSIC
To play it, make sure you followed these steps:
1) Installed Xash3D FWGS and QCLauncher from Google Play.
2) Copied "valve" and "dmc" folders from your Steam account to your Android device. (e.g. to "xash" folder on your device storage. If you choosed another folder, make sure you are choosed this in Xash3D FWGS app)
3) Downloaded ThreeWave CTF game data from link below and copied 3wave folder where valve and dmc folders located:
- arena/lms/lts gamemodes(mp_teamplay 4/5/6) from AG DMC.
- spectate/timeleft/rcon agstart cmds from AG DMC.
- cl_scoreboard_bg cvar for scoreboard background.
HINT: You can use Quake 1 and Quake Remake maps(Just place *.pak files from id1 folder to dmc folder.).
- bugged lightninggun animation(will be fixed in Xash3D FWGS 0.20)
- incorrect hull bounds.
Solution for hulls:
1) Open dmc/gameinfo.txt.
2) Replace hull1 ( -16 -16 -36 ) (16 16 36 ) to hull1 ( -16 -16 -24 ) ( 16 16 32 )
Also, if you can't switch weapons type "cl_lw 1" in the console.