You want to record a speek and use your phone as a dictaphone? It is possible with this application! With its new unadorned modern interface, audio recording has never been easier 🙂
Browse through all your records in one glance and read them with the player of your choice!
Feel free to leave a note or comment if you like this application 😉
Tip: make a long press on a file to access its menu (for details, rename, send, delete).
IMPORTANT: this application is supported by a single and small advertising banner! Buy the premium version if you want to remove the ads and support this application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=submersivebytes.audiorecorderpremium
⚠️️ Some users seem to have problems to see audio files with their file explorer. I suggest you to use another if you can not see anything!
• Continuous recording even when the application is running in the background
• Completely free and wanted easy to use, one click enough to start recording
• Output a high quality PCM/WAV file, by default on /sdcard/records (at choice)
• In case of incoming call, the recording is paused and resumed once the call has ended (at choice) !
• Permanent notification to not forget that a recording is in progress
• Possibility of blinking the notification LED when recording
• Resumption in case of incident (restores the previous record if he had not ended correctly)
• Sampling of 8000, 16000, 22050 or 44100 Hz (at choice)
• Number of channels: mono or stereo (at choice)
• Select the audio source (microphone or camcorder)
• Displays the details of files (path, size, date, time, bit rate)
• And more to come !
Explanation of required permissions
• Write on external storage: save the files to the phone memory
• Audio recording: sound recording through the microphone
• Internet: advertising display only
• Read phone state: pause recording during a call
More informations : http://kevinvuilleumier.net/android/simple-dictaphone/ (french only)