The application currently includes 5 sign language alphabets. These are the American Sign Language (ASL), British Sign Language (BSL), French Sign Language (LSF), Greek Sign Language (GSL) and South African Sign Language (SASL).
Despite the fact that there are various mobile service packages for Deaf people, these can still prove to be costly. SSMS main aim is to provide are more cost effective method of communication. SSMS makes use of graphical messages (hand shapes, signs) that are charged at normal SMS rates instead of MMS rates. The rates for sending an SSMS depend on the standard SMS rates of your cellular provider.
The application also aims to bridge the gap between Deaf and Hearing cultures. By allowing Deaf and Hard-of Hearing users to send and receive messages in their mother tongue, communicating can be more effective and pleasant. The translation feature allows hearing users to convert sign language messages into plain text.
• On-screen sign language alphabet keyboard.
• Receive and send messages in plain text and sign language.
• Translate sign language messages into plain text messages and vice versa.
• Message in Motion (MiM) to view sign language messages in motion. The speed of the motion can be set to improve viewing experience.
• Two different background themes. Based on research, the high-contrast black and yellow background theme should be more appealing to Deaf users. The second theme is a low-contrast grey background theme.
• Learning mode to view both sign language and plain text simultaneously in a message.
• Learn a sign language alphabet
• Set the size of the sign language and plain text characters
Please let us know if you find any bug in the application. We appreciate all the feedback that you have to offer and hope you enjoy the application.
Today a new option is available for them and for you to enjoy a conversation with each other , its a new app called Mimix .
Anything a person will say is immediately translated to sign language through mimix making it easier to have a clear , two-way communication with a deaf without having to know sign language .
we aim to help deaf and hard hearing people communicate ,share ideas and express thoughts with others using this app.
mimix uses a technology that translates spoken and written words into sign language with a 3D character.
We are using ASL (American Sign Language) based Dictionary as signed English
More than 2500 animated sign language
Translate speech to sign language effectively
Friendly user, Easy to use anywhere and anytime
Periodical updates for sign language library
Providing a framework for developers to create an applications using our sign language library
*This version is Beta, please leave a feedback for improvement*
There are 360 million hard hearing and deaf person worldwide help make a difference in their lives ..be part of the change .
video to explain how
Mimix is being used the time this text written by more than 8,000 deaf in USA & Canada.
More from developer
졸업 준비로 인해 업로드 늦은점 죄송합니다. ㅠ_ㅠ
개인시간내서 하는거라서요.. ㅠㅠ
1.공지사항 (학교 모바일 페이지연동)
4.도서검색(바코드검색 기능 추가)
5.식단표 (학교 모바일 페이지연동)
학교 모바일홈페이지 : http://m.konkuk.ac.kr
-학교 홈페이지 개선에 따른 전체 수정-
-학교 모바일 홈페이지 연동-
-중원도서관 열람실 조회 추가-
-가로보기 전환 금지추가-
-캠퍼스 맵 재 디자인-
-학사안내 링크 수정-
-실시간 열람실 오류 수정-