If you want to use the "Push Alarm" function,make sure of the above points:
1. Only special device support "Push Alarm" function.
2. Make sure you device can access internet.
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- Stream live video directly from your security devices
- Support multiple DVRs
- Supports control over PTZ cameras
- Take snapshots of live streaming video
Compatible with tablets and mobile phones.
Don´t waste time selecting LIVE, DVR, CHANNEL. Just pick the name of DVR and start watching.
The easiest app ever allows you to to change camera sliding finger over the screen. No more go back, pick DVR, pick channel, wait for connection. Just pick and see!
Very simple app to watch your cameras allows: Live, Playback, PTZ Control and Hikvision Channel Zero.
Vertical view enables extra stream and horizontal enables main stream and PTZ commands.
Support all versions of Dahua and Hikvision systems. Continuous updates coming soon with full new functions but keeping the easy-to-use GUI.
CamWatchdog is a security system using smartphone and webcam.
You can remotely monitor multiple locations whenever and wherever you wish.
You can record video and capture screenshots. All screenshots and video are timestamped.
Automaticmotion detecting feature enables you to detect an illegal entry in real time.
You will be immediately notified via your smartphone.
When you receive a trespasser alarm, you can remotely activate a built-in siren or customizable warning voice on your PC.
You can also setup emergency contacts to inform them of an emergency with a single touch.
PCReal-Time View is available as a free benefit, allowing you to watch remote locations from another PC.
PC software installation is required. Currently, server-side software can only be installed on Windows based system.
Please visit http://www.camwatchdog.com to download PC software or for more detailed information.
streaming, Webcam, CamWatchDog, CCTV, IP Camera, Home security, Surveillance, Spy camera
CCTV Camera Pros developed this free IP cam application to support as many devices and cameras as possible. Below is a list of some of the manufacturers that are currently supported and there is a form in the app to request a new camera integration if your is not already listed.
Current Supported Camera Manufacturers
CCTV Camera Pros
Other App Features
- Pan Tilt Zoom control for PTZ cameras
- Step by step user setup-guide
- Request camera integration form
- YouTube Surveillance Video Library from CCTV Camera Pros
- Video Surveillance Blog from CCTV Camera Pros
- Shop for Compatible Cameras in the App
IMPORTANT SUPPORT INFORMATION
CCTV Camera Pros offers free email and telephone technical support for this IP cam viewer app ONLY when the IP camera is purchased from us. Our security engineers will even help you configure your router and setup port forwarding for you.
*If you did not purchase your IP camera from CCTV Camera Pros, we are unable to offer this level of support, but the app is still free to use and we will provide forum based and email based technical support. *We are NOT able to provide telephone support for cameras and DVRs not purchased from us.
Questions, feedback, and requests can be directed to CCTV Camera Pros iCamViewer development team at iCamViewer@cctvcamerapros.net
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
Also there is the possibility of calculating the size of the field of view depending on the distance and the focal length of the lens.
More from developer
Characteristics are as follows:
a) Real time video/audio playback, support full screen display, PTZ, 3D positioning, electronic zoom, audio, microphone and snapshot screenshot function.
b) Simple REC.
c) Query and playback NVR video， support for audio and video playback，I frame ，snapshot screenshot，fast forward and rewind controls.
d) Alarm information Gathering.