23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
『KANA test』 You can learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
『JLPT vocabulary and test』 You can learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, test, stroke and example sentences.
『Daily Expression』 You can learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
『Wrong test collection』 You can consolidate the learning by the wrong test collection.
This is a free application that you can trust.
More functions is developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy better learning experience by this new version.
*Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
*Thanks http://kanjivg.tagaini.net/ for providing the stroke data.
*Thanks http://tatoeba.org/ for providing the example sentence.
[Copyright Notice] All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
▶ Record your voice and hear what an amazing progress you do every day.
▶ Tap to listen, tap to record, compare and learn, have fun with it!
▶ Immensely boost your confidence to go out and talk to people
▶ Do it in an Easy and Fun way that skyrockets your knowledge of Japanese like you’ve never dreamed before
***** "I am speaking with perfect Japanese accent hundreds of useful phrases only days after having used this app - my friends jaw dropped when they heard how well I was speaking Japanese."
***** "There’s something immensely satisfying in hearing yourself speak with perfect accent in a new foreign language - it’s magical."
You will find in this application:
√ the fastest navigation possible in an iPhone app
√ the most useful real life phrases to get YOU ready for conversations
√ professional native speakers
√ great voice clarity
√ quiz questions to test your knowledge and set records
√ really simple and innovative interface with “Fluid” technology
BONUS - your children will discover a new language:
• let them play, record and learn
• the app will store ALL their recordings
• listen to their recordings and see how well they’ve done.
iTalk METHOD - 5 GOLDEN RULES for learning a foreign language:
1. ALWAYS LEARN PHRASES, NOT INDIVIDUAL WORDS:
▶ Meaning: Phrases are easier to remember, because they have meaning, they paint a picture, they tell a story.
▶ Speed: When you learn phrases instead of a word, you're learning how to use that word correctly, and it’s much faster. When we're children, we learn with phrases, groups of words, not just one word by one word by one word. Word by word is slow.
▶ Pronunciation: In real life some groups of words are said as though it were a single word, in one breath-group, without pausing. If you stop to take a breath in the middle of the phrase, you are not saying it correctly, and you risk being misunderstood.
2. LEARN WITH YOUR EARS AND WITH YOUR EYES
▶ Listen, listen and again listen is the magic key to speaking excellent Japanese
▶ Listen to how the native speaker speaks some words more strongly with different loudness, speed or pitch. In Japanese, these strong words are about new or important information. Without the correct stress on words, listeners may get the wrong meaning.
▶ All our materials are written and spoken so you can hear, see and learn fast
3. USE REAL PROFFESIONAL MATERIALS
▶ This will help you to be immersed as soon as possible in the foreign language environment.
▶ All the recordings you will listen to are made by native professionals.
4. LISTEN TO YOUR OWN VOICE
▶ Self-recording is the best approach for reviewing and eliminating diction and pronunciation and grammar errors from your speech. It develops Self-Awareness, which in turn lends itself to Self-Correction.
▶ Studies have shown that we focus most on voices that are similar to our own, therefore, by listening to your own voice the learning process is greatly accelerated.
▶ You can record your own voice, compare it with the native recordings and exercise until you speak with perfect accent
5. WORK WITH A MODEL
▶ Pronunciation deteriorates easily, so the longer you go without checking yours against a native, the more likely you are to revert to your mother language speech habits.
▶ Check your pronunciation often until good speech habits are firmly established in the new language.
Use this application to achieve all these and more while having fun with it!
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Japanese words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news reports from some of Japan's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
*Listen and practice your kikitori wherever you go!
In each lesson, you can learn a useful expression through an audio drama. By the time you reach the end of the series, you will have mastered 50 handy expressions!
5 Benefits of Using "NHK Japanese Lessons" App:
+ The lessons are concise and easy to understand so even kids can learn without getting bored.
+ Audio drama is all spoken by Native Japanese. When you learn how to speak a new language, it's important to listen to the pronunciation of native speakers and practice by imitating the way they speak.
+ Lessons are all supervised by Japanese teaching specialist.
+ By using app you can learn Japanese whenever you like. Choose a lesson you want from the lesson list.
+ You can download lessons onto your smart phone and listen to them on your way to work or school.
Do you want to study Japanese?
If so, you should memorize the first Japanese characters.
There is an app that allows you to memorize the quickest Japanese character.
Hiragana, of course, will be able to study with them katakana.
This is the biggest advantage of this app.
If the study only one week from the mouth, you will be able to proceed to the next step immediately.
This app provides the following features:.
1. Letter Study
- One character can learn.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
2. Line Study
- You can study by line.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
3. 50 Letters Study
- A table of 50 characters can be found in Japanese.
- Comparison of hiragana and katakana is simple.
- Provide the Multiple-choice tests and short answer tests.
- Hiragana and Katakana can check separately.
This app contains:
- a large list of phrases and words
- sound tracks for each phrase and word (might be helpful for JLPT listening exercises)
- pronunciation check
- expected answer list for certain phrases
- expected question (stimuli) list for certain answers/phrases
- additional information for certain phrases (explanation and/or images)
- keeping of the phrases that are most important for you
- searching of the phrases/words
Get the Full Version to access all its content of over 900 phrases/words, including audio and other useful information.
-Basic Expression 167
Plus over 250 useful phrases and
over 400 handy words!
-Basic Expression 78
Plus over 150 handy words.
Tags: Japanese, Language, Education, Study, Learning, Conversation, Travel
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
JA Audiobook contains a series of texts in order of increasing difficulty with sound and background music for each text that will entertain and help you stay focused, or even touch you and make you laugh! At any time, press on a sentence in the text for detailed information:
• Complete grammar fact sheets that explain the structures used.
• Fact sheets on the Japanese particles and counters encountered in the sentence.
• Many additional comments.
• A list of words used in the sentence with their meaning.
• A detailed Kanji sheet accompanied by a tool that will assess your writing.
• The complete conjugation and verbal constructions for each verb.
• Assess your understanding of the text with a quiz at the end of each text, and get access to the translation of the text.
JA Audiobook is like a teacher who remains at your side, ready to assist you when you are stuck. The objective is to rapidly familiarize yourself with authentic Japanese content and easily assimilate it for reuse in your own statements.
You may already know many Japanese words and have read many lessons, but you are still unable to understand and express yourself naturally. Working with the JA Audiobook texts:
• You memorize syntactic patterns that become natural and automatic.
• You will learn words in context.
• You will learn how to read Kanji (Japanese characters) in texts.
• Your reading of Hiragana and Katakana will flow better without you noticing.
• You will have more confidence in your level in Japanese, and you will thus progress faster.
JA Audiobook is the missing link between your knowledge of the language (a set of individual words and grammar rules) and communicative competence that you want to achieve. Because you do not want to become an encyclopedia of the Japanese language, but simply to talk with your Japanese friends or to watch Japanese shows on TV.
By the numbers:
• 20 texts for a total listening length of more than 60 minutes
• 877 different words
• 577 different Kanji used
• 80 different grammar sheets
• 74 different particle usages
• 19 Japanese counters
• Over 40MB of carefully crafted Japanese material and data to install
• 9 Japanese native speakers to bring more variation and improve your listening
List of texts included:
• Usagi- san, an Unexpected Hero: funny and moving tale for beginners. (7 texts)
• The Strange Encounter of Kenta: story between a young boy and an old lady, for beginners. (5 texts)
• Don't be late for the meeting! : dialogue between two colleagues to learn the polite oral form. (1 text)
• Tomoko’s Journal: introduction to the informal style in writing. (1 text)
• City or Country?: argumentative conversation to express your opinion in Japanese. (1 text)
• Barbecue with Friends: telephone conversation between two students in informal speech. (1 text)
• Yumi - Not easy to be a father: humorous text between an overwhelmed father, and his daughter. Colloquial and oral language is highlighted. (1 text)
• Yumi - I want a tablet! : dialog between two schoolgirls. Oral forms are used. (1 text)
• Cultural Experience in Japan: learn to tell about your trip to Japan in Japanese with more complex sentences that prepare you for the next level. (2 texts)
These texts will mainly help you to take the JLPT N5 and JLPT N4.
Once the texts are downloaded, no Internet connection is required.
JA Audiobook is fully available in ENGLISH and FRENCH.
To fully utilize JA Audiobook, it is advisable to know Hiragana and Katakana. If this is not the case or if you do not know what it is, install the free JA Sensei application, a complementary and comprehensive application which will teach you all the necessary basics and much more.
Authentic, high quality audio of Japanese native speaker with clear pronunciation. Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana characters as well as Roomaji Romanisation. All language is carefully translated into English, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Spanish to study at your own pace.
- Word Search option where all language is searchable.
- 11 language games and quizzes.
- Grammar, alphabet, and pronunciation guides.
- Japanese food, famous place, and movie guides.
- 1200+ common Japanese words and phrases that are split into 60 useful categories.
Language sets include: greetings, hobbies, adjectives and verbs, travel and accommodation, body parts, clothing, countries, directions, food, numbers, colors, time, days and dates, eating out, emergencies, family, feelings, language difficulties, romance, school, shopping, transport, weather and work.
NO INTERNET connection is required.
Buy the PRO version to unlock all the sets, games and audio.
If you have any feedback, please let me know what you think.
I am always trying to make this app better.
It's even perfect to be used as a travel guide while you go to Japan.
It contains all the basic words and sentences you need to know to be able to communicate with people.
It's a really rich application containing hundreds of words organized into several categories :
- Bad Words
All the sentences are in english with their japanese translation.
All of them are listenable with a high quality recording of a native japanese speaker.
You can consult the sentences by list, or even with an easy to use flash card system which is perfect to remember the sentences !
And of course, you are able to search any sentence through the search engine.
No internet connection required so you can use it abroad even if you can't access the internet !
And of course, it's completely ad free.
Human Japanese presents the Japanese language from square one in a warm, engaging tone. Going much deeper than the canned phrases and vocab of other products, it approaches the language in an integrated way, with discussion, recordings, animations, illustrations, photos, reviews, and more.
The core promise of Human Japanese is to show you how everything works and never to expect you to magically know things that we haven’t yet taught you. This makes your journey into Japanese a joy, as each new piece that falls into place makes sense and every new example sentence is comprehensible.
Key concepts are explained with warmth and humor, drawing you into the nuts-and-bolts that you need to understand Japanese while keeping things down-to-earth and engaging. Our goal is to lead you from one “light bulb moment” to the next so that you stay energized and excited about the language.
Human Japanese contains:
* More than 500 pages of interactive content
* Animations of every hiragana and katakana character
* Over 1800 recordings of vocabulary words and phrases spoken by native speakers
* More than 800 example sentences
* Ingredients(TM) example sentence breakdowns on every example sentence for total clarity
* Interactive games and review quizzes that keep track of your response history to help focus on trouble spots
* Dozens of photos and cultural notes to connect your Japanese to real life
* And more more!
Human Japanese will impress you with its warmth, beauty, and wit. Download it today and start your journey!
1. 천자문 1000자 중에 원하는 글자를 즐겨찾기에 추가 할 수 있습니다.
2. 추가 한것을 클릭하면 해당 글자로 이동합니다.
3. 1000자 를 리스트 형태로 한번에 볼 수 있습니다.
4. 화면상에서 한자를 따라서 쓸 수 있습니다.
5. 종료 시점을 기억하여 재 실행시 마지막 시점에서 시작합니다.
cf) 한자 , 천자문, 교육, 중고등한자,초등학교, 중학교, 고등학교, 즐겨찾기,외우기,중등,고등,학생, 추천, 북마크,한눈에보기,언어,중국어,무료,공짜,단어,쓰기,부수,노트,메모,한자능력검정시험,기초,사전,한자학습,한자검색,한자사전,사자성어,옥편,자격증,1급,2급,3급
추후에 원하시는 분이 많으면 음과 뜻을 통한 검색 기능도 추가하겠습니다.
1. 사자성어 퀴즈는 사자성어를 손쉽게 외울수 있도록 사자성어의 뜻을 통해 사자성어를 외울수 있도록 구현하였습니다.
2. 원하는 사자성어를 즐겨찾기에 추가 할수 있습니다. 방법은 왼쪽 하단의 메뉴 버튼을 누르시면 선택할 수 있습니다.
3. 추가 한것을 클릭하면 해당 사자성어로 이동합니다.
4. 사자성어를 리스트 형태로 한번에 볼 수 있습니다.
5. 화면상에서 한자를 따라서 쓸 수 있습니다.
6. 외우기 버튼을 누르면 해당하는 사자성어로 이동하여 따라 쓸수 있습니다.
7. 메일, 마이피플,메시지, 카카오톡 등으로 선택된 사자성어를 보낼수 있습니다
cf) 한자 , 천자문, 교육, 중고등한자,초등학교, 중학교, 고등학교, 즐겨찾기,외우기,중등,고등,학생, 따라쓰기,추천, 북마크,한눈에보기,언어,중국어,무료,공짜,단어,쓰기,부수,노트,메모,한자능력검정시험,기초,사전,한자학습,한자검색,한자사전,사자성어,옥편,자격증,1급,2급,3급,사자성어,따라쓰기,외우기
대학교 점심메뉴가 궁금하시다면 다운로드 받으세요.
아직 초기 버전이라 많은 학교를 지원하지는 못하지만, 차츰 늘려 가겠습니다.
학교 뿐만 아니라 다른 곳도 가능하다면, 서비스 하도록 하겠습니다. 원하시는 곳이 있다면 메일로 알려주세요.
적극 반영하도록 하겠습니다.
충북대학교 , 한국교통대학교
cf)대학교, 대학, 학생, 메뉴, 점심, 오늘 , 고르기, 식당, 음식, food, university,
중학 기초한자 900자는 중학생에게 필요한 900자에 고등한자 예습을 위해 30여자를 더 포함 시켰습니다.
900여자를 따라 쓰고 외울수 있게 구현하였으며 홈버튼 왼쪽의 메뉴 버튼을 누르면 북마크를 할 수 있습니다.
화면 상단에 위치한 노란색 가로 스크롤을 누르면 해당하는 글자로 바로 이동합니다.
cf) 한자 , 천자문, 교육, 중고등한자,초등학교, 중학교, 고등학교, 즐겨찾기,외우기,중등,고등,학생, 추천, 북마크,한눈에보기,언어,중국어,무료,공짜,단어,쓰기,부수,노트,메모,한자능력검정시험,기초,사전,한자학습,한자검색,한자사전,사자성어,옥편,자격증,1급,2급,3급
히라가나와 가타카나를 쓰고 외울수 있도록 구현하였습니다.
또한 북마크및 히라가나 또는 가타가나만 한눈에 볼 수 있으며
서로 비교해 볼수도 있습니다.
홈버튼 왼쪽의 메뉴 버튼을 누르시면 북마크 할 수 있습니다.
cf) 기초,교육, 중고등,초등학교, 중학교, 고등학교, 즐겨찾기,외우기,중등,고등,학생, 따라쓰기,추천,북마크,한눈에보기,언어,중국어,한자,일본어,히라가나,가타가나,무료,공짜,단어,쓰기,부수,노트,메모,한자능력검정시험,기초,사전,한자학습,한자사전,사자성어,옥편,자격증,1급,2급,3급,사자성어,일본어 기초