You have installed many apps without checking the requested permissions? Now you're asking yourself if everything is alright and every app is doing what it is supposed to do?
You are afraid to be spyed by your apps? You want to protect your privacy?
This app helps you to find which permissions other apps have requested and it roughly estimates how dangerous an app could be if it was malicious.
It's now open sourced at https://github.com/109021017/android-TopActivity.
Tip: you can track the activities by Logcat. Just add a Logcat Filter with Log Tag "ActivityManager" and Log Message "START.*".
★ FEATURED ON FOX NEWS AND DAILY MAIL
★ SEEN ON TV, WATCH THE VIDEO!
You need a solid security solution for your device? You have a snoopy girlfriend?
For your safety, GotYa! takes a silent snapshot through the front facing camera of the criminal who is attempting to use your device, whenever the screen lock is entered incorrectly. Then, Gotya gets the location of your device, forms a Google maps link, and then send it along with the picture to your email!
Gotya is the best anti-theft solution you need for your device.
Do you want to know who used or stole your device?
Yes, GotYa! is your #1 security choice!
GotYa! will help you find who has stolen your device and you will be able to recover it.
For your protection, this is the cheapest and the best available alternative on the market to phone insurance.
Gotya! can secure in many different situations:
► Want to know who has stolen your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the criminal who has stolen your device (Lock Cam)
► Want to find where you left your device?
* Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm – even when it is on silent!
► Want to know if your partner/kid/parent is snooping around your device?
* Gotya! takes a screenshot of the user who has checked your device while you were not there
GotYa! is a standalone program, it will NOT send your data to a 3rd party server like others do, that's better for your privacy.
Gotya Key Features:
[✔] Email Notifications
[✔] Sync between multiple devices (Google Drive)
[✔] Upload pictures to Google Drive
[✔] Be notified when screen turns ON
[✔] Be notified on SIM change
GotYa! can be controlled through simple remote SMS commands:
[✔] Lock/Unlock your device
[✔] Request a location
[✔] Request a call back
[✔] Display a message on screen
[✔] Play a loud alarm (even if muted)
Many customers trust Gotya!
Moreover, the new "Friendly Mode", if enabled, allows GotYa! to grant access to your device after some failed attempts, while sending the device location in background.
The key different feature for this app are:
1. Hide the app icon in your phone. This need your phone call permission, because the only way to open this app is: Call a secret number.
2. Hide the record file from camera.
3. Take picture in silent mode without root your phone.
So no one can know you have a camera app in your phone.
Please try the trial version to make sure everything works in your phone, the HD video did not work in some phone.
The app name is notepad after installed, this will help you to hide the purpose of this app. If you input a wrong password it will open a fake notepad app.
1. Take low resolution picture silently, if you remove the camera sound file, you also can take video and high resolution picture silently. The silent camera function may have sound for video, but if you check the FAQ, you will find the solution for it.
2. Press the volume up/down (+/-) button, or touch the screen, it will take picture or start/stop taking video.
3. Support gesture, you can use gesture to change the fake preview background or the transparency of the fake preview, very handy.
4. Continuous shot automatically, you do not need to press anything, just hold the phone and it will take picture automatically.
5. Multiple fake preview style. Easy changed transparent screen. It just turn your phone to a hidden camera. No one will notice you are using camera.
6. High resolution video support.
7. Autohide picture into magic files. Turn your camera be a private camera.
8. Password protection for the app.
9. Very greatful way to hide the picture into magic file.
This is the key feature it is not just add a nomedia file or rename your picture file name.
10. Create shortcut to the home screen, very useful.
11. It also can be a photo vault, video vault to hide the picture and video and other files.
12. Schedule Snap is support now, set a time to take picture
13. You can use the nomedia feature to hide the picture folder from the gallery app.
14. Support frond camera when taking picture. I searched in market, it looks this is the only app which support front camera.
15. Another amazing feature is instant camera function, you can set a wake up action, when you wake up the phone, this action will be start automatic, it will save the camera starting time, so you will not miss any chance to take a good picture. You can take picture as fast as you can.
16. Another amazing feature to hide the app icon from your phone, no one can find this app unless he know your secret number, you can dial that secret number to open this app.
17. You also can change the preview size now. Change it to a smaller window to hide the camera action.
18. The camera zoom function is support now, press menu button you can zoom camera, either zoom in/out are only support in picture mode, it does not support video mode now.
So if you want to take a picture or video of your friend without him knowing? This app has got you covered, so to speak.
The app isn't limited to those basic functions--it boasts many useful features. These include the ability to take continuous pictures every five seconds (or whatever time interval you set), various preview screen modes, and the ability to schedule photos and videos in advance.
It suppresses shutter sounds, flash, and other giveaways. Take a picture or a video by simply and unobtrusively pressing the volume key or tab screen.
Totally sneaky and well faked screen style. Compared to: SilentSnap, Silent Camera, sneaky camera, One Eye,
Now it summer time, use this app, you can take a picture with girls in the street or beach or bus station without any awkward moment.
Disclaimer: App is for entertainment purpose only. Illegal use is strictly prohibited.
* It prevents your smartphone from sending out the names of Wi-Fi networks it wants to connect to over the air. This makes sure that other people in your surroundings can not see the networks you've connecte to, and the places you've visited.
* If your smartphone encounters an unknown access point with a known name (for example, a malicious access point pretending to be your home network), it asks whether you trust this access point before connecting. This makes sure that other people are not able to steal your data.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police does not have any negative impact on your battery. In fact, you may see your battery life increase by using this app.
View our paper at https://doclib.uhasselt.be/dspace/handle/1942/17224 for more technical information.
Wi-Fi Privacy Police is an app developed at the Expertise Center for Digital Media, a research institute of UHasselt. It is open source, with its source code being publicly available at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice .
A lot of effort went into making this app work flawlessly. If you, however, run into any problems when using this app, nor the app developers, nor the UHasselt take responsibility. You are encouraged to report any issues at email@example.com or via GitHub at https://github.com/BramBonne/privacypolice/issues/new ; we will try to fix them as soon as possible.
Note to those using CyanogenMod: make sure that Privacy Guard is not blocking access to Wi-Fi Privacy Police, as it will then not be able to see the available networks. This will cause Wi-Fi Privacy Police to disable access to all of them.
My Mobile Watchdog is a complete Android Parental Control App for parents who want more than the manufacturer’s limited parental controls for their child's phone.
What do Android Parental Controls do?
You get everything you need to monitor your child’s phone, and see who they are talking to, texting with, block websites, and track your child's gps location.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I see my child's text messages.
A. My Mobile Watchdog includes the ability to see all of your child's text history. This includes being able to see sent text messages and received text messages. Plus, picture messages and recently deleted text messages.
Q. How can see who has called my child.
A. The My Mobile Watchdog Android Parental Control App makes it easy to see everyone who has called your child, how many times, and if your child called them.
Block new apps before installing
Block camera from use if needed
Watch daily emails as they come in.
Show websites visited
Show all texts from everyone and what time they were sent
Block the use of the phone for certain times
Show where your child is with their phone on a map
Creates a report designed by law enforcement so users can use that to call the police or inform a parent or school principal.
Plus, you can use My Mobile Watchdog to keep your child’s phone from becoming a distraction during school, homework, and bedtime. Parental Controls like gps location tracking, app and website blocking, and time blocking make it easy to quickly see your child’s location, stop inappropriate content from being viewed and prevent games and texting friends during homework and bedtime.
Complete Parental Controls for Your Child’s Phone
Bottom line is that parents who use My Mobile Watchdog can relax for a second because they know that they can check up on their kids activity, find out if there is anyone new in their life, keep their phone from becoming a distraction, and protect them from possible threats and from themselves.
My Mobile Watchdog is the #1 Android Parental Control App that has been featured by 50 TV, cable, radio, newspaper, and magazines including: Dr. Phil, Good Morning America, Time Magazine, LA Times, Fox News, CBS News, Newsweek, and over 50 other major media programs.
Top 5 Reasons Every Child’s Phone Should Have Parental Controls
Easy to keep an eye on what is going on in your child’s digital life. Nowadays kids have friends all over the world and you need to know what is going on.
90% of kids 9 to 14 have seen pornography on their phone. Without parental controls it is just to easy to access adult content.
Just knowing that it’s there helps keep kids from doing dumb things on their phone.
Because you want them to get a job one day and not have pictures of them show up during the interview. Kid’s need reputation management more than anybody.
Good luck getting the information you need from them once you suspect there is a problem going. Add it now and make it easy to get the information you need to make sure everything is OK in their life.
For Parents Who Want More Than A Basic Parental Control App
Get all the tools you need to check up on your child's phone use and set the privacy, blocking, monitoring, and tracking settings where you feel comfortable.
For help or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.