Coxswain helps you organize your rowing: Connect your Android device to your Waterrower and choose your training program.
- record your workout while watching Youtube videos or other media (choose an intent to be executed on training start)
- row against previous workouts
- adjust the workout display (long press to choice from distance, duration, strokes, energy, speed, pulse, stroke rate, stroke ratio, time, split, average split, delta distance, delta duration)
- export your workout to TCX (Training Center XML) to import it into your favorite fitness tracking App or service.
- export your workout to your calendar
- export your workout to Google Fit (experimental)
- read heart rate from your Waterrower, Android sensor or a connected Bluetooth LE/Ant+ device
Your Waterrower S4 can be connected to your Android device
- either via USB-OTG adapter (USB-A-female to USB-micro/USB-C resp.), requires On-The-Go (OTG) support on your device
- or Bluetooth, requires the Waterrower S4 Bluetooth Comm Module (check the revision number printed on it, "S4 comms 36" is not supported)
This app is under development. Please report problems and ideas to https://github.com/svenmeier/coxswain