Določene izbrane aplikacije so na voljo le uporabnikom z novejšimi verzijami operacijskih sistemov.
The importance of map in the modern world world is wellknown, and its requirement of students, travellers, businessmen or many other persons of the society to use Map in daily life.
To calculate the distance and direction to each Tušmobil store be able to obtain the location in your phone. Location information is used only to calculate the distance and direction to Tušmobil stores and are not recorded.
Information about status spending is refreshed automatically every few minutes or on request by touching icons on the top right of the screen.
Currently, status display is possible only through mobile network (3G/GPRS). When you first start the application, and every few days Tušmobil store data is refreshed trough any data connections. Using this application in Tušmobil mobile network data is free of charge, while applicaton data in other mobile network is charged by current pricelist.
- Rich user experience
- 3D maps
- Measure discrete paths by pinpointing on map
- Measure continuous paths with pen tool
- Lets measure perimeter
- Lets measure circumference
- Lets user adjust map view angle
- Shows distances to specific locations
- Lets user choose meters, kilometers, miles or feets
- Normal, satellite, terrain, hybrid map modes
- Stores measurements.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR WE RECOMMEND -
MAPS ROUTE DISTANCE CALCULATOR
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LKETECH
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lketech
iZurvive provides you with DayZ maps and their loot, lets you place tactical markers (player positions, tents, meeting points,..) on it and automatically shares those markers with the friends in your group - without the need for accounts, a registration or other services!
Finding and coordinating your team in the huge open world of DayZ has never been easier!
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus+ (DayZ Standalone) Satellite / Topographic
- High-resolution offline map of Chernarus, Taviana Origins, Taviana and Namalsk (DayZ Mod)
- Lootmaps for all maps
- Map fully zoom- and scrollable
- Easy coordination of your team
- Share tactical markers with your groups
- Different marker types: player position, vehicle, tent, meeting point
- Join groups
- No registration or account necessary
Note that you will need to download at least one high-resolution map (Chernarus, Taviana,..), which will be stored on the SD-Card.
For any questions, or if you feel that we should really have a certain feature in the next version, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is for non-commercial use only.
ARMA 2™ is a trademark of Bohemia Interactive
DayZ created by Dean "Rocket" Hall, © 2012-2013, http://dayzmod.com
The map of Chernarus is for games by Bohemia Interactive (ARMA, ARMA II,...) and was obtained from publicly available sources.
How to measure the distance/area?
1. Find the location on the map manually (by moving the map and zooming) or use the search option from the top menu. Search option allows you to just type the name of any city, street, landmark etc. in the world and it will be displayed in the center of the map.
2. Use the red marker form the top menu to add many markers on the map. They may represent your route in case of distance measurement or the boundary of your estate in case of area measurement.
3. The distance/area calculation result will be displayed in the left top corner of the screen.
1. If you press the Settings button you can customize the application behavior.
2. From the Settings menu you can change the type of measurement – area/distance.
3. You can change also the metric system: meters/miles.
4. You can change the map type: hybrid (satellite image with street names)/satellite/road.
5. Viewfinder can be turned on/off using the viewfinder button from the top menu.
6. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
7. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
8. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
9. The last location search result will be displayed at the next application startup.
Create the path by tapping the map. Different modes of path creating are available: direct, driving, walking and bicycling. Direct mode draws straight lines between points. Driving, walking and bicycling modes are able to find and follow roads between points. Driving mode finds routes using the roads network. Walking mode uses pedestrian paths and sidewalks (where available). Bicycle mode uses bicycle tracks and preferred streets (this is currently available only in US). Distance between first and last point is shown on the top of the screen. It is possible to get your current location. It is also possible to save and load routes.
Internet access is required. Choose between metric and imperial distance units.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
Please report bugs if found. Improvement suggestions are welcomed.
Use this application only for informational purposes. Do not use it for making important decisions.
- Fuel Consumption Rate(mass)
- Fuel Consumption Rate(volume)
- Weight Density
- and the list goes on with many more
SI-Units is a tool that anyone can use, kids , students, engineers, and the list goes on. Easy and simple use, launch the app and select your conversions.
* SI-Units is an international units converter.
* SI-Units is allows you to make Conversions By Subject as well as Conversions By Units.
- Launch the app, and select your conversion on left side list, the app will show all the available units for selected conversion
- Enter your input in any textfield and press ' Calculate ' button, thats it your conversions are calculated and displayed result
- To see the available units for particular category of units, select your units category on app home screen image available at right side.
Note : To run this app Android version should be gratter than 3.0
This app lets you find the latitude & longitude for any place on Google Maps™.
All you have to do is select the place you want to get coordinates for, then click "Share" and select "Get Coordinates" and voila! The app's interface is dead simple to keep you from distraction.
This app is intended for those who need to get the coordinates in order to use them for their cars' GPS systems since most of the time search queries on these devices need to be fully accurate in order to get any results.
Internet: to convert the location URL into coordinates.
Access network state: to determine whether the device is connected to internet or not.
It shows your current position, direction of your current movement and true/magnetic north on the map. The map rotates based on the compass orientation and direction, helps you navigate to your destination. You can switch the map view between Satellite view and Street view.
Note: Internet connection are required to retrieve map and location information.
Other than display the direction on map view, it also detect the best network connection between GPS, Wifi and 3G to retrieve the latitude, longitude and altitude data of your current position and display them on the main screen.
Map Compass comes with high definition graphics and nice user interface design. You can also customize your application view with 5 cool compass design, as shown in preview.
For more details information about how to use the app, please refer User Guide in this app.
★ Display latitude, longitude and altitude
★ GPS Location update
★ Select the best network connection automatically (Wifi, 3G, GPS)
★ Support Satellite view and Street view
★ True north/Magnetic north
★ Lock/Unlock Compass
★ 5 compass design/styles to select
★ Quick Calibration
★ Customizable coordinate format, sensor rate, text size, text color, unit
★ Menu shortcut button on main screen
★ Keep screen awake
The accuracy of compass is highly relies on the device's sensors. Compass accuracy is as good as the orientation sensor, magnetic sensor and acceleration sensor of the device. It may varies on different devices.
Map Compass is a free application with more and more features will be added in future. We hope this free compass set can help you measure direction easily and conveniently in different situation. If you feel that this app is nice and useful, please take a little time to share this app with your friends or write a review on market. Your encouragement will be our motivation to continue improve and develop more free quality apps. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you!!
Use the app to test network call performance and data speeds in the places that matter most to you. Your test results are then combined with millions of results from other users to offer the most up-to-date view of network performance. Via the interactive map, you can compare network data speeds, call performance, and network technology types from a national perspective down to the neighborhood level.
• Test your network’s call performance and data speeds.
• Compare network performance through our interactive maps showing call performance, maximum data speeds, and best technology – from LTE to 2G.
• See the number of tests completed by location and operator.
• Choose whether you want to do a single test or test continually.
• Tell us about dropped calls, poor signal strength, or slow data issues and comment on your experience.
• 100% FREE. No annoying advertisements or in-app purchases.
If you like the app:
• Please rate it and leave your comments in the Play Store
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rootmetrics
• Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rootmetrics
Download the app, test your network, and help spread the word. Together, we’re making mobile performance better.
This program records your route traffic and imposes it on the satellite map.
- The route is recorded even when the internet is disabled.
- The route continues to be recorded when the phone is locked.
- To start recording, press the Rec (1) and enter the name of the route.
- To stop the recording, press Stop (2).
- In order to open a previously saved routes, click Open (3) and select the desired route from the list.
- Button GPS (4) opens a menu to enable / disable the GPS on your phone. If you do not have a GPS receiver, you can use the definition of the location of the mobile networks and access points Wi-Fi (the accuracy is lower).
- Button Wi-Fi (5) turns on / off Wi-Fi.
- Button Marker (6) sets the marker on the map.
!!! This is unofficial app !!!
If you have problem connecting see http://ip.junkcode.net/help/
Features: Other airplanes displayed with direction, map centered on player, proximity warning sharing waypoints, map pings and more.
For app to connect you need to be on same network as your computer running War Thunder and to know your local IP address. How to find it see http://ip.junkcode.net/
Some users reporting that Kaspersky Mobile Security is blocking the connection to PC and only solution is to uninstall KMS from device.
App still in development so expect more.
Bugs and features: https://github.com/JunkCode/wtTactMap/issues
For updates follow twitter https://twitter.com/JunkCode_net
Cell Map plots the location and strength of all the cell transmitters that your phone is connected to. Just move closer to one for a better signal!
Cell Map can even locate transmitters that are too weak to make a call from, ideal for areas with poor signals.
3G and 4G connections typically only give information about one mobile mast, but switching your device to 2G will potentially allow you to view more cell sites and is recommended
Help and support can be found at http://eartoearoak.com/software/cell-map
Not all device, firmware and network combinations are supported, if you have problems please get in touch.
- Base Station: base station description, mobile market, near base station (available in selected countries)
- Network: status, type (GSM, UMTS, LTE) code and name of the operator, LAC, CID (Cell ID), signal strength
- User Location: accuracy, altitude, direction and speed of movement
- Hardware & Software: OS version, hardware device, SIM card
- Maps: base station and user location
Base station name appear for mobile networks:
- all LTE Networks
- Telekom Slovenije, Si.mobil, Tusmobil, T-2 (Slovenia)
- T-Mobile, Vipnet, Tele2 (Croatia)
- Telenor, mt:s, Vip mobile (Serbia)
- m:tel (Montenegro)
- m:tel (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- One, Vip Operator (Macedonia)
- Ipko (Kosovo)
- app 'SI Info'
- widget 'Base Station or Cell ID 2x1'
If you want to help us to translate our application into your own language, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2 hectares of vines are planted on a hillside at 500m above sea level on soil consisting predominantly of schist and limestone. It is this exceptional soil that results in the production of wines with both pure and crystalline characteristics.
- SO2 (Sulfitation, Desulfitation)
- Converter (Sugar and density, Acidity, Temperature, Volume, Weight, Flow Rate, Concentration mass/volume, Elemental concentration, Pressure, Distance)
- Products (Standard, Sugar addition, Fortification, Acidification, De-acidification, Cooling the grape harvest)
- stripping (Deoxygenation, Decarbonication)
- volume of barrel