- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
It also enables upgrading the bootloader by using one IOIO board acting as a programmer for another one.
More information on:
The IOIO board can be purchased from SparkFun Electronics.
The implemented functionality is to connect automatically to your IOIO board and show you all informationen about its hardware and software IDs. With the toggle button, the yellow onboard led can be swichted on and off.
When you are succesfully connected to IOIO we would be happy if you clicked on the feedback button to send us automatically all the information which are displayed on the screen. With the feedback we try to update these two pages:
Then IOIO-Droid Sensor Manager is exactly what you were looking for! Simply configure your set of sensors and press Start. That's all! But there is more. IOIO-Droid is offering a lot more features. And the best thing is: It's for free!!!
Here is a list of features IOIO-Droid is offering you:
- manage your set of sensors (add, delete, edit, pause)
- start and stop measuring processes by simply pressing a button
- view measured values (even during measuring processes)
- upload your measured values (manually or automatically) to Xively.com - the internet of things platform - for further usage (optional)
- record your devices location frequently and upload it to Xively.com (optional)
- export your measured values (and more) as *.csv files to your device's external storage
- use the simulation mode to test all application features without connecting a IOIO board
Tips and tricks:
- use the help function to learn more about IOIO-Droid
- to use Xively.com you need an account, your API-Key and your Feed ID
- do a long-click to edit an existing sensor
- press a sensor's pause-icon to pause it, meaning it is not used during your measuring process (this way you don't have to configure your sensors that you often use again and again)
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions don't hesitate and send me an email.
Use for test analog input from adjustable resistor on port 31, digital input frpm button on port 20 and digital output on port 0
IOIO or IOIO-Q Board - http://goo.gl/oR7zj
IOIO Activity Board - http://goo.gl/nbqn1
Download source code from
This is ioio robot project that we need to use IOIO or IOIO-Q board applied to robot which camera (Use two android devices)
first device connected with IOIO board for control robot and use for camera
second device used for control robot motion , receiver image from camera of the first device and order to open flash or take a picture via WiFi
** Use WiFi hotspot from android device which connected with IOIO or IOIO-Q board for faster image transfer **
** Image resolution 320 x 240 px and 20% - 40% image quality, recommend for fast transfer image **
Recommended device spec
• 1 GHz Single Core or more
• 512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more for better)
• Camera support (If no back camera application will use front camera instead of back camera)
The IOIO Camera Robot consists of
• IOIO or IOIO-Q board ,
• ZX-DCM2 or IOIO-Robotic Activity Board
• Li-Po Battery
• Two DC Motor
• Robot plate and wheel
• Two android device (Camera supported)
For IOIO-Q board, you can buy at http://goo.gl/iSFHP
For ZX-DCM2, you can buy at http://goo.gl/0a868
See more detail and download from www.tpemagazine.com on issue 39 (Thai language)
Download source code from
This is the free version, and functionality is limited to Digital Input and Digital Output.
Coming soon: I2C, SPI, ADC and PWM!
• 1O1O brings you a new mobile experience with your Android device. With the latest information 24/7, the 1O1O Service App offers you a convenient way to check and manage your account and service plan information.
• Unique and personalised customer experience
• Access voice, SMS and data usage and set usage alert
• Access account balance
• Bill payments
• Joining of Roaming Data Package and Roaming Tips
• User friendly guide for Android device and value added services
• Direct calls to concierge service
• Locate and contact the nearest 1O1O Centre
And many more……
• 1O1O Service App is complimentary for Android mobile device users. Selected functions and information may only be accessed by 1O1O customers with log-in credentials.
• Downloading 1O1O Service App with mobile data connection may incur mobile data charge
App defines pin outputs and implements slider for positioning. As coded, pin 10 on the IOIO board is set to PWM output.
Android device (tested on Droid 2 w/ Froyo)
IOIO development board
Control is provided by three continuous sliders. See screenshots.
Bluetooth connectivity is built in, allowing for wireless control.
~ Android device, 2.3 or greater
~ IOIO board
~ RGB LED
~ Resistors, jumpers, etc.
Code configures pin function, and implements a simple toggle button
Android device (tested via Droid 2)
IOIO Breakout board
USB / wires / 120V device
Configured in a two pin, open drain setup. Picture to follow.
IOIO Pin 23 -
IOIO Pin 25 -
IOIO 5V -
IOIO Gnd -