You can backup Apps & Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail.You will never lose your data again!
This is the Ads free version of Super Backup
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backups to your Gmail or Google Drive
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish- Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic- Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish- Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian- Thanks to Сергей Приклонский
- text input
- Graffiti painting
- Change skin
- Empty the note
- Please install more than v2.03 of Next Launcher before using Next Note Widget.
How to add Next Widgets on your home screen?
- Long press on your home screen in Next Launcher. Press the Next Widget option and choose the widget you like. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Find out why over 5 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
- Backup and Restore using your local device or SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers, or use your Dropbox account
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Schedule multiple different backups to multiple locations
- Restore to an existing or new Android device
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android 1.6+ devices supported!
- Available in over 15 languages
- Super easy backup with advanced features and settings
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device remotely from our website
- Applications (Including Data if Rooted)
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper (Pre Android 4.4 KitKat)
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
NEWS AND REVIEWS:
CNET TV recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup their personal data.
T-Mobile highlights MyBackup Pro in their quarterly magazine as "an application to have For the Security Minded."
TechHive (PCWorld) gives MyBackup Pro 4.5 stars and recommends Android users to use MyBackup Pro to backup and secure their phones.
Cloud Backup (RerWare Cloud or Dropbox) or local backups to your device/SD card.
Supporting the most content including your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on the same existing Android device, or a new one.
The migrate feature allows you to move any and all support content directly from one Device to another over WiFi.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at the RerWare website.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup APK + Data/setting of applications
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to select multiple applications and perform the following functions with batch operations:
- Freeze bloatware and system apps
- Defrost frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Link to Apps
- Link Apps
- Force Close applications
If you should have any questions or support needs, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support Email provided. We will get back to you as soon as we can. We appreciate your business.
• Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
• New DEMO VIDEO: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YU33zabluSY&hd=1
• No icon! Requires the Titanium Backup (free) app (see "More" section below). This key will turn it into PRO.
• The same key can be used on several devices!
• For download issues & support: read below.
PRO Features Added:
[✔] Multiple backups per app
[✔] 0-click batch restore
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
[✔] Batch verification
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Migrate system data across different ROMs
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Brand the app with your name
[✔] Bloatware Melter (experimental)
[✔] Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
[✔] And more!
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Move apps into ROM
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
What the Press says:
"The Most Essential App For Android" - Tech'n'Life
"NONE can compare with this one" - Android Market Review
"The Best Backup App for Android" - Lifehacker
"The hands down best Backup on the market" - Absolutely Android
"It is a must-have backup app" - Droid Ninja
Support & Upgrades:
• All upgrades are FREE.
• If Market won't download your PRO key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your PRO key doesn't work (eg: installed before the purchase completed) please un-install it and then reinstall it from the Web version of Play Store.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• For support please see the Knowledge Base at http://titaniumtrack.com/kb and then e-mail us at the address below.
Here's the older TB Pro demo video:
Thank you for supporting our work!
1. BackUp apps
3. Batch uninstall
4. Backup any number of versions of an app
5. Delete chosen backups
6. Install latest version of backed-apps from play store
7. Share install links via email, facebook or twitter
8. Take automatic backups when an app is installed & option to view the automatic backup log
Detailed Help included in App.
More Questions? mail us at email@example.com
The idea is NOT to back up non-Play-Store apps or to save you from re-downloading apps, so please don't rate negatively due to that.
The app saves a backup of your application list (or the part of it that you choose) onto the device's SD card or other storage. If both the old and new devices have an SD card slot, simply move the SD card from the old to the new device, and restore your apps. If one or both devices don't have an SD card slot, connect the old device to a computer, copy the folder called AppListBackup (from the root of the device's storage) to your computer. Then copy that same folder to the root of the new device's storage and run App List Backup to restore your apps.
This is the paid version of the app; it doesn't have any ads and does NOT require Internet permissions. There's also a free version available that has ads in it, but other than that is the same exact app. If you don't want to allow ANY permissions at all, including the "Storage" permission, use "App List Backup via Email", which uses email to store the backup and does not access your phone's storage.
IF YOU ARE HAVING LICENSE ISSUES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LATEST VERSION OF FREE AND THE LATEST LICENSE INSTALLED!
Helium Premium Features:
Android to Android app sync
Automatic Backup schedules (coming soon!)
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
Just install, exit to homescreen and push menu button ->Theme->select Android L theme and see changes.
Support almost lg devices.
Note: This works only on LG devices.
List devices support:
LG Optimus L7 P700,Optimus G E975,Optimus L9 P760,Optimus G Pro E985,Optimus L5 E610,Optimus 4X HD P880,Optimus L7 II P710,Optimus L7 II Dual P715,Optimus L5 II E460,Optimus F3 LS720,Optimus F7,Optimus L3 II E430,Optimus L5 II Dual E455,Optimus L9 P769,Optimus L5 Dual E615,Optimus L3 II Dual E435,Optimus F5 P875,Optimus G LS970,Optimus G E970,Optimus Vu P895,Lucid2 VS870,Optimus LTE2,Optimus Vu II,Optimus Vu II F200,Optimus L4 II,Spectrum II 4G VS930,Motion 4G MS770,Escape P870,Mach LS860,Intuition VS950,Splendor US730,Optimus L4 II Dual,X3, G2 VS980, G2 LS980, G2 D800, G2 D801, G2 D802, G2 D803 and much more...
If you have problem, please contact me. I will answer as soon as possible.
50% disscount in black friday and cyber monday weekend!
APK Backup will backup all available to be backed up applications on your mobile.
This means that unless the apk (app installed) is locked this app will backup this apk (application) and you can restore it after factory reset or if you replaced your phone.
If you're a WhatsApp user you should know that it saves your chat in your SD card every night, usually at 4 AM.
WhatsBack monitor this file and copy it to your Google Drive account so, if things goes really bad with your phone, you can always have a backup copy in the cloud!
This Pro version unlock the following features:
• It saves your messages every day
• Versioning option is available; you can enable it from the settings screen
• It has an offline and retry policy if your device is not connected to any network
• User can configure in which days of the week the service is active (every day by default)
• User can restore chat (automatically re-initialize WhatsApp on rooted devices)
The very first App Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on the Market.
Languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Japanese
Android 5.0 Lollipop
This app requires Android 2.2 - 4.4
For Android 5.0 (Lollipop) look for "AppMonster Cloud Backup":
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more. Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
It does not need ROOT, all features like backup, restore and other work without ROOT. But if you have ROOT on your phone or tablet, you get more features.
Import / Export
Export all your backups as a single file. This file will be stored in your common "Downloads" folder, so you can move your backups between different devices in easy way.
Backups -> Menue -> Export ...
Backups -> Menue -> Import ...
Share your backups with everyone over Wifi and any web browser. There is no cloud, your backups stay in your local Wifi.
Root support (busybox with installed applets "tar", "gzip" and "ls" required)
- 1-Click batch restore
- 1-Click batch uninstall
- Backup paid & protected apps
- Backup & restore app-data (f.e. settings)
- Automatic backup on new app installations - you have nothing to worry about
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size etc.
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Share install files directly
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
Santa backup is a simple solution for data backup and recovery for Android.
With Santa Backup you can save or export the following data to external devices:
3. Call logs
4. System settings
8. Applications (+ data and application settings with root-access)
Data will always be up-to-date because of easy backup schedule mechanism. Only changed information will be saved. Data can be saved in phone memory, on external SD-card, in Dropbox storage or even in Gmail (using unique "Double Protection" feature). You may save information in different places to provide more protection.
Wonderful "Live Backup" feature provides continuous protection of your device without necessity to specify the frequency of backup. Your backup will be always in actual state. The following events are tracked by "Live Backup":
1. Add/remove/change contact
2. Send/receive sms
3. Change system settings
4. Make/receive call
5. Add/remove photo
6. Add/remove video
7. Add/remove music
8. Install/update application
If you do not have root, or do not know what root is, this application will not work for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating
• Your G Cloud Root key to backup Apps settings
• Comes with 4 GB Free online storage
• No icon! Requires G Cloud Backup Free app to be installed
• The same key can be used on several devices
• For download instructions: read below.
• Backup Apps data (your game levels, apps settings, customization, etc)
• 4 GB storage FREE
• Premium Support
G Cloud Backup Features
• Earn up to 10 GB Free
• Backup Messages (SMS), contacts, call logs, documents, photos, videos and music
• Secure data transfer (Secure Socket Layer) and storing (256-AES)
• Backs up to the secure and reliable Amazon S3 cloud storage
• Daily automatic backups when WiFi is available, plugged in, or have plenty of battery life
• Easy mobile to mobile restore and same device restore.
• No rooting or special configuration required
• Backup External SD cards
• Restore/Migrate to a new device with a click
• Backs up every version of all files
• Advanced options to change daily schedule, disable automatic schedule, backup over 3G, and more
• Available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, Korean, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Hebrew, Polish, Portuguese, and Arabic
1. Make sure you have G Cloud free installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genie9.gcloudbackup
2. Sign up for a free account and configure your backup
3. Go to Settings> and tap on Install G Cloud Apps Backup
4. Tap on Install App then complete installation
5. Once installation completes tap on Check G Cloud App Backup
Support & Upgrades:
• If Market won't download your key: although credit card authorization *usually* occurs instantly, in rare cases it may need up to a few hours to complete. Try the Web version of Play Store. If problem persists, login at checkout.google.com to cancel your order & try again.
• If your key got installed before the purchase completed or otherwise won't work, please un-install & reinstall your key to resolve the problem.
• We aren't responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card issuers.
• If the problem persists, please contact us at email@example.com
This app will perform a nandroid backup while you are still using your phone.
Currently the app supports two recoveries: TWRP and CWM are fully supported for Live Backup.
This app DOES NOT use the O-Nandroid shell script.
***You must have the Stericson BusyBox installed***
Finalizing Backup will take a long time. Please be patient as it is not hung up. Do not kill the app while Finalizing Backup is running. If it is making your phone run slow, and this is causing issues, please click "Abort!"
We have also added the ability to upload a backup to dropbox, this will help if you need to format your internal or external storage
If you have any issues, comments, or complaints please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This is an application to backup and restore your settings/preferences from ROMSettings on your phone running XenonHD custom ROM.
To use this app you must be on XenonHD ROM. This will backup all your preferences such as UI settings, navigation bar settings, lockscreen settings, power menu preferences, quick toggles, notification shortcuts, pie settings, etc!
XenonHD backup tool fully supports XenonHD 4.3!
A big thanks goes to RomanBB from TeamKang who let me use his backup app and modify it for XenonHD.
You can thank him here: https://twitter.com/romanbb
Please give the app 5 stars and leave a review if you like it. For bugs and suggestions please contact me on the given email! :)
Think about it: your contacts and calendar are probably synchronized to your Gmail account, your mail corporate server or your MS Exchange corporate server, but what's about the data in your SD card? The documents you have created with Documents To Go, Quick Office or any other office suite; the passwords you keep within KeePassDroid; the photographs and videos of your family; the quick notes you take with your favorite notes editor; all of them and many others live in your SD card, so most of your data lives in your SD card. Back it up!
Other backup solutions say to make a backup of your phone, but if such backup is kept only on the SD card of your phone, it is still in risk of being lost or stolen. 0 Backup can help you back up also such data form the SD card to your own computer.
Other backup solutions store the backup on online storage servers, usually subject to a monthly fee. 0 Backup does the backup to your own computer, so no extra or hidden fees apply.
* Backup your SD to a shared folder in your computer whenever you want.
* Uses SMB/CIFS. No need to install specific software in your computer.
* Incremental backup, to save time.
* Exclusion list, to avoid wasting time and space in the computer with expendable data (music, emulator ROMs...)
* Schedulable automatic backup, to set-and-forget it (Gold only).
* Automatic turn WiFi on and off for scheduled backup (Gold only).
* Configurable to use only WiFi, to avoid wasting your expensive mobile data plan.
* Configurable to use only your own WiFi network, to skip backup when traveling or so (Gold only).
* Configurable to stop backup when not charging, to avoid wasting battery.
* Configurable to try to continue on errors.
* Configurable to remove previously backed-up item on server that has been removed on your SD card.
* No need for root.
* To avoid piracy, the folder .android_secure cannot be backup'd. It contains the applications that have been moved to the SD card (from Android 2.2 Froyo on), but not data nor configurations, so just reinstall them if you need it.
* Plain-text password in the SMB share are not supported.
* Some users report that setting USB debugging on causes "access denied" in some devices.
* Some characters in the password (such as @ and other strange characters) are known to cause problems authenticating to the server.
Check the web page at http://www.0droid.com/0backup for information, reference manual, guides,...
This app automatically copies pictures and video files from your phone/tablet to your network drive (NAS), server, media centre, or home computer. You can set the app to do it automatically when you arrive home or set your device to charge. No USB wiring required, one less thing to steal your time. Using the WiFi network in your home.
- Automatically upload pictures into your computer when charging, or immediately when home.
- Automatically organize uploaded files in folders by the file dates.
- Supports wake on LAN (WOL) option is available to automatically start your computer when you come home.
Works great also with Instagram and other photo apps.
Free ALPHA test version.
This program is also available as a low-cost donate version, with select stable versions and no end user obligations.
The free version is for trying and testing, and is fully functional, but it may ask you to upgrade when there are newer ALFA versions available. If you do not like to be a tester over time or just want to show support, please buy the low-cost pay-for version once you have found it working satisfactory in your home.
Please continue to support and contribute by updating to the latest versions, reporting issues (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and suggesting improvements.
In general, please share successes with the world, but more importantly - as goes for any Alpha-version tester, any found issues to email@example.com.
Includes easy-to-follow Guide for getting started.
This permission is required for the program to use the ip protocol in order to upload and synchronize images with your computer.
This permission is required for the program to access the storage on your device where camera images and video is stored.
These permissions are used by the program to check if you are on your home network (where the network share is likely to be available).
This permission is used by the program to keep the WiFi connections alive during long upload sessions if there are large amounts of data (unfortunately, not all devices respect this).
Protocol in use is CIFS/SAMBA
Maximum seen transfer rate is 4MB per second
Maximum number of files transferred in one batch is 2000
Maximum file size supported is over 1GB
Lazy evaluation of files that need transfer
User-selectable upload folder
User-selectable max upload frequency
User-selectable triggers (charging or WiFi connect & new picture taken)
Wake on LAN feature with Magic Packet technology.
Pretty lights come on in the house when properly connected.
Intent with this app is to complement the sweesoft sweet home picture sync app.