★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
Recommended by AddictiveTips.
Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging, especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
How RAM Booster works
RAM Booster is designed to overcome these issues by selectively kill less important apps that are running in the background but consumes considerable device’s memory.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
“Average” is evaluated real-time based on running apps and change over time.
How to work RAM Booster
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
☆ Kill app widget
☆ Running app manager widget (4x1, 3x1)
☆ Fast reboot widget
☆ 1-click cache cleaner
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ فارسی, دری, تاجیکی
☆ 漢語 (Traditional)
☆ 漢語 (Hongkong)
☆ Eesti keel
☆ Bahasa Indonesia
There are plenty options from app’s settings to twist boosting process:
☆ Boost level: select a boost level
☆ Nice themes at your choice
☆ Whitelist apps: apps will not be killed when boosting
☆ Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal RAM threshold and Boost interval
☆ Report style- define how to show reports
☆ Feedback- a haptic feedback when touch on boost widget
☆ Overlay widget position/size - Change overlay widget position/size
☆ Overlay widget transparency- Change transparent/opaque level
☆ OnClick/OnLongClick options for overlay widget
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache, floating widget
Open this app widget by the following steps: press the menu button >> add >> widgets, Instant RAM Widget is in this part. Or you can long press the home screen and open the widgets. Then you will see Instant RAM Widget in your cell phone screen.
- Update method, it determines how Instant RAM Widget polls RAM, from tap, toggle and continuous.
- Update frequency, it is the time between Instant RAM Widget updates if a polling option is enabled. The time range is from 0 to 10, 0 is the highest frequency and 10 is the lowest one. Higher frequency needs more phone battery.
- It will show the RAM status in the notification bar, tick a box at raise status bar notification. Every time the RAM is polled, the status will be shown in the notification bar.
Tap Instant RAM Widget to check the storage of your cell phone RAM. RAM is random-access memory is a form of data storage. The higher, the faster.
If you like this app, please spend a few time to give it five stars. Thanks for your support.
RAM Booster promises to free all the garbage app in you phone or device RAM, RAM Booster clean up RAM surprisingly to give blazing fast experience to your phone, just use this application to clean junk used app in RAM.
RAM Booster promises you to give you best ever experience, to give lightning fast speed to your device, enjoy the best features of RAM Booster for free.
RAM Booster helps to increase RAM in android phone, free up unused memory space, clean junk space acquired by background applications to increase the RAM of your device.
RAM Booster is extremely light and easy to use application, to boost up the speed of your device. RAM Booster allows you to quickly boost RAM directly from notification bar, on just one tap without launch of application.
RAM Booster 2013 is an app that every Android device should have installed. RAM booster goes through your phone and cleans up your system memory, increasing the performance of your phone or tablet, and improving your battery life. And the best part is, it is totally free!
There are other memory management apps out there, but they often add layers of complication to a process that most users simply don't need. You aren't a power user, you just want a one tap solution to speed up your phone. RAM Booster is exactly that. Just fire up the app and tap on Boost. Let the software do the rest.
RAM Booster can make games on your phone run faster by clearing up resource draining applications. Is your Android device starting to feel sluggish? Then slug some power back into it with RAM Booster! You should always keep your system memory clean.
RAM Booster can also improve your battery life by up to 15% or more just by nuking power hungry processes. The app really is a life saver!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the app better. This free memory boosting app is for you guys! Thanks for trying RAM Booster 2013!
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
EACH ROOT USER MUST HAVE THIS APPLICATION!
IF YOU FIND A BUG OR IF YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM, CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU GIVE LOW RATING, PLEASE.
This application optimizes the RAM of all android devices and improves the performance in all directions. RAM Manager manages your memory, makes your system as fast as possible and sets the best balance between enough free memory and running applications in memory. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications or with low performance.
FREE VERSION CONTAINS ADS!
★Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
★[!]More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
★[!]More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
★[!]Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your device. Your games will run smooth without lags.
★[!]Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
★Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
★Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
★Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
★Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
★Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
★Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
★VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
★Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
★Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
★Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
★[!]Widget (Light or dark theme)
★You can switch between all options without rebooting
★Languages - English, Czech, Slovak, Korean, Italian, Croatian, Polish, French, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Turkish, Spanish
[!] - only in Pro version
If you want be really sure that this application works, I recommend to not use any other scripts or applications related to memory management.
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
Included usefull tool for quick backup and uninstalling Your applications.
Uninstall tool user instruction:
For starting click on widget or launch from applictions menu
short tap: uninstall app
long tap: backup app
For backup all apps use "Backup all app" menu item
Note: if application already has а backup, it displayed with green font color
Backup controlling mode (click "Show backup apps"):
short tap: install app from backup apk
long tap: remove backup apk
For select item tap on app icon
Shows free memory(ram), free internal space and free external(sd card) space.
Available widget sizes: 2*1 and 4*1
Disclaimer: This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
RAM is the abbreviation of Random Access Memory which usually refers to the internal memory.
(Q)After downloading it to the phone,I don't know how to use it.I can't find the icon of the application.
(A)This is a widget so we need to add it to the home screen.Press the menu button and add the widget you need to homescreen.So it will be displayed on the homescreen.
(Q)Can we set while adding it to screen?
(A)Yes,of course.After you click the widget you want,a setting interface will appear.It includes update method,update Frequency and Raise Statusbar Notification.First,Update Method means to determine how RAMDroid polls RAM.There are 3 methods available:Tap,Toggle and Continuous.Second,Update Frequency refers to the time between RAMDroid updates if a polling option is enabled from 0 to 10.0 is very fast and 10 is very slow.The faster,the more battery used.Last,we can set whether to enable the Raise Statusbar Notification.If enabled,RAMDroid will raise a notification every time it polls RAM.
Memory usage shown in MB.
Memory usage on the notification bar
Easy control---just tap it
Designed for Android and tablet
RAM is a form of computer data storage. A random-access device allows stored data to be accessed directly in any random order.
Today, RAM takes the form of integrated circuits. Strictly speaking, modern types of DRAM are not random access, as data is read in bursts, although the name DRAM / RAM has stuck. However, many types of SRAM, ROM, OTP, and NOR flash are still random access even in a strict sense. RAM is often associated with volatile types of memory , where its stored information is lost if the power is removed.
If you have any suggestions, drop me an email using the 'Email Developer' link and I'll see what I can do!
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Missing feature you liked in Beta? See http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html#delayed-pro-version for more info.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customizable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic airplane mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Holo themes interface on all phones with Android 2.3+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimized and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritize bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
- All flavors of the app are Ads free.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! (BETA) if you want to evaluate whether it fits your needs.
- Download Battery Widget? Reborn! Pro if you want support development. Please note that Pro version may be slightly delayed comparing to Beta.
- Freemium Lite version is coming soon.