A barometer App that displays the current atmospheric pressure. It also calculates the altitude based on the recent standard pressure (QNH) in your area. Devices without a built-in barometer will show a rough elevation of the region and an estimated pressure.
- Accurate to 10 meters
- Small size
- Doesn't need GPS
- Consumes little of your monthly network plan
- Built-in Suggestion box
1) Support monitoring for noticeable changes in pressure and notify you for any pending dangerous weather
2) Monitor pressure changes away from you to predict possible weather changes near you
Devices without a barometer sensor may have limited functionality and a greatly decreased height accuracy.
For devices equipped with a barometer, this application uses the Atmospheric Pressure measured by your phone to calculate the Sea Level Adjusted Barometric Pressure at your location. Temperature and Altitude, also used in the calculation, are obtained by matching your position against weather and altitude survey databases. These values are more reliable than the values returned from your GPS chip and your phone's temperature sensor and may result in a more meaningful barometric pressure reading.
Devices without a barometric pressure sensor will show the barometric pressure at your location by using your GPS and internet connection.
★ Now includes an option that allows the application to perform behind-the-scenes atmospheric pressure monitoring with a visual representation of the pressure trends as a line graph.
★ "DS Barometer. Reliable: Works Great Under Pressure!"
Altimeter and thermometer included.
Barometer HD shows you the current barometric pressure in different units, including inHg, mmHg, hPa, atm, millibars. It also shows your altitude at STP.
This app only runs on devices with the barometric sensor, such as the Motorola Xoom and Galaxy Nexus.
Planned upcoming features include:
- Barometer Widget for the Android Desktop.
- More calibration options.
- Triggerable sound effects on major pressure changes (storm warning mode).
There are currently some issues with phone-sized screens being too small to read all of the pressure values.
Вот только 10 причин, чтобы установить в свой телефон наш рыболовный календарь:
- он содержит максимальное количество рыб;
- при его составлении мы проводили собственный анализ;
- работая в телефоне он не требует интернет-соединения - и всегда под рукой;
- у него удобный интерфейс - это не страница сайта с кучей ненужной информации по краям;
- клев рыб представлен в виде сравнительных диаграмм в пределах дня;
- вероятность клева определенного вида рыб представлена удобным графиком на месяц вперед;
- календарь настраивается под те виды рыб, которые Вам нужны;
- он бесплатен;
- он обновляется, уточняется и увеличивается;
- он не содержит рекламы.
И это далеко еще не все - поставьте наш календарь рыболова на свой смартфон - и узнайте сами!
Календарь клева - долгопериодический прогноз вероятности клева.
На основании анализа научных данных об образе жизни различных видов рыб построены математические модели вероятности их улова в зависимости от: климатической зоны, времени года, относительного расположения Солнца, Земли и Луны (то-есть, фазы Луны).
Список пород рыб, по которым строится Ваш персональный календарь - настраивается, так же, как и влияние Луны.
Календарь рыбака позволяет определить, когда в ближайшем будущем стоит планировать выезд на рыбалку.
Отображается четыре уровня вероятности клева рыбы - жор, хороший клев, плохой клев и нет клева. Просто и наглядно.
Приложение полностью устанавливается в Ваш мобильный телефон и не требует интернета - это особенно ценно на выезде, где сеть не ловится - либо цены на передачу данных в роуминге не позволяют ей пользоваться.
Приложение легко может быть перемещено на SD-карту - чтобы не занимать память телефона.
Приложение не требует НИКАКИХ разрешений. Нам не нужны данные телефонной книги, списка вызовов, отправка СМС, интернет-сокеты и прочее!
Work in progress, there will be frequent updates coming in.
- Barometer reading in mBar from built in sensor
- Periodical reading of barometric pressure (every 15 minutes / 30 minutes / 1 hour)
- Shows pressure trend based on 1 hour / 2 hours / 3 hours pressure history
- Recorded pressure trend is presented in multiple charts (12 hours, 24 hours, 2 days, 4 days, 7 days, and 14 days)
- Export database to CSV file (up to 14 days worth of data)
- Pressure trend widget (2 x 1). Widget update frequency depends on pressure tracking interval setting.
- This app requires a device with a pressure sensor.
- Please enable pressure tracking from Settings
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Used to auto-start the barometer service for pressure measurement reading. Can be turned off (graph will not be updated / drawn)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required to export the measurement history to a CSV file.
Temperature is compatible with Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Unwanted items for display,
I can show or hide the menu → Display settings.
(You can view the display setting screen in screen Press and hold.)
This may or may not be used due to such as updating of the OS.
Difference between the paid version and the Free version is only the presence or absence of advertising.
At the core of our widget is application Fisherman calendar - long-period forecast for best fishing times.
Our forecasts based on the analysis of scientific data about habits of different fish species. Mathematical models for the probability of catch, depends on climate zone, time of year, the relative position of Sun, Moon and Earth (that is, the phase of the moon).
One's can setup list of fish species, and influence of the moon phases.
The widget display probability percentage, and its dynamics over
last day. Simple and clear.
The widget is fully installed in your mobile phone and does not require
Internet - this is particularly valuable in outdoor trips, where the network signal sometimes really bad.
NOTE: the widget does not include daily movements of the Moon, altitude above the horizon, atmospheric pressure, precipitation, etc.
Many new Android devices are now equipped with digital barometers to lower the time to first fix (TTFF) for the built-in GPS. Now you can use the data collected from that digital barometer to tell the atmospheric pressure and your current altitude using only your Android device.
Features include barometer, altimeter (supports calibration to altitude), digital barometer sensor information, and selectable pressure and altitude units.
Please email me for feature requests if you have a good idea!
Thought for cycling, mountain biking, trekking, hiking, skiing, backcountry skiing, mountaineering.
For weather forecasts: the Barometer monitors pressure and pressure trend, view last 24 hours pressure chart.
Tired of inaccurate altitude measurements given by your GPS?
Want to see and register your vertical speed and your elevation gain?
This application leverages the barometer sensor on your device to give you two possibilities:
- during outdoor activities, use your device as an Altimeter, to monitor altitude gains and drops. You will know your current vertical velocity (meters/hour up or down). Using the TrackAnalyzer feature, you will register: total track time, max and min altitude, total positive and negative altitude gain, number of positive and negative slopes.
- if you are in a fixed place, use your device as a Barometer, monitoring changes in pressure values over time so that you can understand how the weather is going yo change. Yuo can calibrate the Barometer with the exact altitude of the place you are, so that the applcation gives you an estimate of the pressure at sea level
Beta version 1.2.0 available:
The beta version is available after joining the group https://groups.google.com/d/forum/altibaro-beta-testers
New in V2.0:
+ and - buttons to calibrate the average sea-level pressure (in hPa) of your region.
New user interface.
Uses the phone's pressure sensor: Gives instantaneous results in Imperial and SI units.
Does not rely on GPS: Saves battery life and work indoors (work wherever air is present).
Does not use Internet: Saves your data and battery life.
Uses a low pass filter to smooth results.
Does not require any permission and does not access any data on your phone.
Does not include any ads.
Works only on phones with a pressure sensor (Galaxy S3, S4, Note 1 and 2, Nexus 4, and etc).
Accuracy of the readings is affected by your location, the weather around you, and the sensor's sensitivity.
Keywords: Altimeter Barometer Altitude Elevation Pressure Sensor
This is a simple app for measuring temperature, humidity and pressure.
The unit for the temperature can be changed between Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
The unit for the pressure can be changed between Hectopascal and Torr.
Furthermore, the accuracy can be adjusted.
With temperature fluctuations should give the sensors a few minutes to be settling around.
And the most important:
- No unnecessary permissions required
- No advertising
** If you get error -24 on update, please uninstall and reinstall to fix it **
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device's sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphs are not available for proximity, location and battery info).
- location, location provider, accuracy, altitude, speed and GPS NMEA data.
- Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
- accelerometer readings, (incl. linear acceleration and gravity sensors)
- gyroscope readings,
- light sensor value,
- ambient magnetic field values,
- device orientation
- proximity sensor readings
- pressure sensor (barometer)
- relative humidity sensor
- temperature readings
- battery status, voltage, temperature and health
- sound level meter (decibel)
- If your device supports it, next to the sensor's name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
AndroSensor also allows you to record everything from your sensors into a CSV file.
To start recording sensor data, just swipe your finger to the right to reveal AndroSensor QuickBar and tap the record button (see screenshots)
--- Features ---
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
Swipe right to open the AndroSensor Quickbar and take a snapshot, start recording sensor data, or just toggle font size and decimal points.
- Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it's content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available.
- Record sensor data to CSV file and automatic send via email.
- Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location and Proximity.
- System log viewer and SMS commands available via addons
- Apps2SD, tablets, and Lollipop supported.
- 19 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish, Vietnamese, Ukrainian
--- Important Notes ---
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app's website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app (by AdMob). Please purchase the Donate Key to remove ads.
* Automatic email sending is in beta. File size limit is 9 MB zipped. If the sending fails for any reason, it will be retried next time AndroSensor is used. All emails are send from address "email@example.com", so make sure that it doesn't go in your spam folder.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*** Thank you! ***
Must have application for every Galaxy S III, Nexus and Galaxy Note owner.
Includes beatiful widget and altimeter.
Simple and elegant with ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) look and feel.
1) Real time pressure on elegant gauge.
2) Barometric altimeter! (m, ft)
3) Pressure variometer (try it in the elevator)
4) Historical chart
5) Pressure trend and weather predictions
6) Multiple units (hPa, inHg, mmHg, psi, atm, kPa)
7) Weather alerts on notification bar
Optimized for Samsung Galaxy S III, Nexus and Galaxy Note
CHECK FREE VERSION FIRST!
Please note that application requires "pressure sensor" to be present in your device (It is not required by manifest file due to testing purposes).
On devices without pressure sensor, fake values are presented and the widget won't work.
Place SyPressure widget on your home screen to enable sampling.
Please note that trends accuracy improves after several hours of sampling.
- improve predictions accuracy
- aquire pressure from network (for devices without sensor)
- coarse location and gps location detection in order to get altitude and improve predictions (as requested by some users)
Please consider to email me with problems rather than posting them in rates. This is a good practice that help developers solve problems and keep application popular.
Thank you. And have fun!
barometer, barometr, pressure, air pressure, nexus, note, s3, s III, altimeter, ICS, ice cream sandwich, android 4.0
Relaxant curves floating on screen and reacting to your touch.
Looks best on high density screens but runs smoothly also on low end devices.
Custom color settings coming soon.
How to setup Live Wallpaper:
Hold your finger down in any blank spot on the screen.
In the dialog box that appears, tap Wallpaper.
In the next dialog that appears, tap Live Wallpaper.
Pick Nexus Waves from the ones available.
nexus, ics, android 4.0, holo theme, waves, live wallpaper, playstation, ps3, floating, wave wallpaper, relax, cyanogen, cyan, curves, bezier