“UKROP” is intended for calculating target data by artillery units taking into account topographic, meteorological and ballistic training. Suitable for professional work of all military branches without exception.
* Record and preservation of elements of battle order (observation posts, firing positions, landmarks, more);
* Record and accounting of data of reconnaissance targets;
* Data search by coordinates or name of reconnaissance targets;
* Work in the geographic information space in order to reflect the real state of hostilities on an electronic map;
* Using an online card;
* Use of offline maps (WITHOUT INTERNET)
* Determination of one's position with display on map points;
* Obtaining meteorological conditions for firing using the Internet or a portable weather station Kestrel;
* Calculation of meteorological corrections for three ranges using a weather bulletin, DMK, BP-2;
* Charting calculated amendments (hydraulic fracturing) with further printing;
* Automatic calculation of calculated settings for firing for each or selected firing position;
* Display of all calculated data on the target;
* Target shooting using a rangefinder;
* Target shooting using paired observation;
* Shooting targets on the cardinal points;
* Target shooting using UAVs;
* Support for tactical marks of NATO;
* Solving problems of geodesic preparation (in the absence of GPS it is very useful)
* Artillery compass (if the device has a built-in compass);
* Orientation of the SOB machine;
* General assistance on the use of software;
* Setting up software for work;
* Import and export battle order;
* Change the language of the software interface depending on the language of the device;
And much more.
Of course, we understand that the list of functionality inspires and we do not stop in the development of the project.
We also emphasize that the UKROP program has proved itself to be the best among the military. As evidenced by numerous articles in the media
"Be a professional with UKROP !!!"