Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 中文 (Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
Motorola DROID RAZR
LG Intuition 2
LG Optimus F6
LG Optimus F3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Phone Menu Access including:
Phone Diagnose Information
★ Check Hardware
★ Software Info
★ SIM Card
Secret Menu Info (Some Menu's are device specific)
★ LG Hidden
★ Enable Hidden
★ DIAG Mode
★ Reset Device
★ PRI Reset
★ Testing Settings
★ Qual. Menu
(We are not responsible for your device alterations through usage of the app)
- Applications installed
- Device settings such as WiFi enabled (networks in range, connected to, etc), screen width and height, serial number, etc.
It is meant to be just a quick reference, nothing more.
You'll be able to test the following:
*** SENSORS ***
You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
*** WIFI ***
You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
*** TELEPHONY ***
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
*** GPS ***
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
*** BATTERY ***
Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health...
*** MULTITOUCH ***
How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
*** CAMERA ***
Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size...
*** SYSTEM INFORMATION ***
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The best hardware information app!
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
Useful when you are developing Android applications and reviewing values of different features or settings is important or you have cross device issues.
- Android system information;
- Screen information;
- Connection information;
- Sensor information (including Location and Camera);
- Storage information;
- Telephony information;
- WebView information;
- Audio information;
- Usb Accessories information (requires API 12+)
- Java System Properties information;
- Wear information
The application is showing values of system settings and dynamic listeners that require more android permissions in order to retrieve the data.
• Brand name,Industrial design name,Product name,Your phone number,Your voice mail number,Device id,Network country,Sim serial number,Software version,Dns and Ip number,Cpu,memory,process info
• You can email all information with email option
• Pro version available
A smart widget is included in this app. The widget provides info about your CPU: Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ). It's optimized to spend very low battery and it can also be turned ON/OFF with a single click on the widget. Note that if you move the app to the SD Card, the widget will not be available.
ABOUT REQUIRED PERMISSIONS ( recently some users are giving bad reviews because of the required permissions ):
All the required permissions of this app are necessary to show the user all the info about his device, including picture permission. This app doesn't take photos or videos, only requires those permissions to detect and show the information about the camera.
- Share your Report to your friends with your favourite Messaging App!
- CPU Widget with Temperature, Frequency and CPU Usage ( % ).
- Processor info ( Cores, Max Frequency, Real Time Frequency, etc... ).
- Device info ( Android version, Kernel, Compilation, etc... ).
- Graphics Processing Unit info ( GPU, OpenGL, Vertex and Texture Units, etc... ).
- Audio Chipset Info ( Audio Chip, Audio Codecs, Radio Chip, Audio Modes, etc... ).
- RAM Memory info ( Total RAM, Avaiable RAM etc... ).
- Storage Space info ( Internal, External, SD Card, etc... ).
- Display info ( Screen Resolution, Screen Size, Density, Refresh Rate, etc...).
- Camera info ( Megapixels, Flash Modes, Focal Length, Focus Modes, Effects, etc... ).
- Temperature info ( System temperature and Battery Temperature ).
- Battery info ( Battery level, status, type, etc... )
- Sensors info ( Accelerometer, Orientation, Magnetic Field, GPS, Light, Gravity, etc... ).
- Export your System Report by E-mail.
- Share your System Summary with your favourite messaging app.
If you enjoyed this app, please, rate it in Google Play. It will only take a second and it will be very helpfull for the developer.
Note that if you have found errors in the app, you should send us an email with the problem instead of putting a negative review. The app will be updated as soon as possible.
The donate version of this app is now available @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=space.works.id.checkplus
This app allows you to get hold of extra phone details including unique identifiers (UUID) such as IMEI, MEID, ESN numbers.
Your network details, i.e. country code and network provider and auto-roaming status and SIM card details, i.e. provider and SIM card serial number, can all be retrieved via this app.
Further information include your subscriber ID and voicemail number.
Last but not least, you will also be able to get your Android ID which is unique to each device.
All the info are displayed in easy-to-access textboxes which allow for quick copying.
UUID, android ID, IMEI, ESN, MEID, voicemail number, auto-roaming status, network provider, system info, phone info, connection details, sim card number, serial number
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
"Escape Run" is a fun, cool and addictive running game! As a tiny runner, you need to run and jump for your life! Watch out! The game ends if you fall from the roof!
How to play:
The man will run forward on its own and jump when you touch the screen. Tap the screen to make the man jump from platform to platform.
Awesome endless action!
Physics based game!