☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the sdcard (DONATE only) ☆☆☆
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ HOT NEW ★ 'CSC Changer': Allow you to change the CSC.
- WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data).
- Works on rooted devices only. (You may need the multi-CSC firmware and stock recovery for it to work).
★ HOT ★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- 'Refurbishment Check' supports ALL Samsung phones (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device usage counter': including 'Headset connect', 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters
Please be noted that 'Charger connect' and 'S Pen detach' counters require root permission to be read. And 'S Pen detach' counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
★ HOT ★
- Add 'Original CSC Code' (Factory default CSC Code, when you first bought the phone)
- Add 'Firmware's CSC Code' (CSC Code of the installed Firmware)
★ HOT ★ 'CSC Code Lookup'
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
(CSC - Consumer Software Customization)
★ HOT ★ '[Samsung] S/N Decoder' - Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ HOT ★ 'IMEI Analyzer' - Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin ★ (Samsung specific)
- Manufacturing Date ★ (Samsung specific)
- Knox Warranty Void ★ (Samsung specific)
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code - aka Sales Code, or Region Code ★ (Factory default CSC, when you first bought the phone)
- Firmware's CSC Code ★ (CSC of the installed Firmware)
- Active CSC Code ★ (Current working CSC)
- CSC Country ★
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code ★
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Serial No.
- RIL Serial Number (Samsung specific)
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version ★
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version (Samsung specific)
- CSC Version (Samsung specific)
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ MISC INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage (Samsung specific)
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision (Samsung specific)
- Mobile Operator Name
- Mobile Network Code
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
WARNING: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Phone INFO ★Samsung★: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
hlte hltecan hlteatt SC-01F SCL22 h3gduoszn h3gzc h3gzm hltektt hltelgt hlteskt hltesktx hltespr hltetmo hlteub hlteuc hlteusc hltevj hltevl hltexx hltexxx hltezh hltezt hltevzw ha3g ha3gxx ha3gjv ha3gub ha3gzs h3gduosctc htdltedi htdlte
SM-N900, SM-N9002, SM-N9005, SM-N9006, SM-N9007, SM-N9008, SM-N9009, SM-N900A, SM-N900D (SC-01F), SM-N900J (SCL22), SM-N900K, SM-N900L, SM-N900P, SM-N9000Q, SM-N900R4, SM-N900S, SM-N900T, SM-N900V, SM-N900W8, SM-N900X
MADE IN KOREA, MADE IN CHINA, MADE IN VIETNAM, MADE IN BRAZIL, ...
Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note III
- Applications installed
- Device settings such as WiFi enabled (networks in range, connected to, etc), screen width and height, serial number, etc.
It is meant to be just a quick reference, nothing more.
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 3/Note 2 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
• Brand name,Industrial design name,Product name,Your phone number,Your voice mail number,Device id,Network country,Sim serial number,Software version,Dns and Ip number,Cpu,memory,process info
• You can email all information with email option
• Pro version available
List of supported parameters:
● Phone Type:
● Phone Number.
● Subscriber ID.
● Phone IMEI.
● Data State.
● Voice Mail Number.
● SIM Country.
● SIM Operator Code.
● SIM Operator Name.
● SIM Serial Number.
● SIM State.
● Network Country.
● Network Operator Code.
● Network Operator Name.
● Network Type.
Enjoy this free App.
-------Soft Ware Info-------------
- Android Version
- Android Build Version
- SDK Version
- Serial Number
- Finger Print
- CPU Info
- NetWork Operator
- Usim Info
- Call Number
My Phone Info - displays more info about your phone
Phone, Voice Mail Number, Type, Device ID, Lat, Lang
Network Country ISO, Operator,
Sim Country Name, ISO, Sim Serial Number, Internal, External, Available Memory, Sensors, Wifi, Camera, Bluetooth Info, Running Tasks
You'll be able to test the following:
Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
You'll be able to check your LAN status: internal & external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
Level of charge, time on, temperature, health...
How many points of contact does your device recognize?
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel version, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The Pro version of Phone Tester displays more information (CPU speed, phone memory, sd card memory) and removes the ads.
Its prime purpose is to be a battery saver and to save as much battery as possible, but it can be used to overclock at the same time (if the kernel of your device supports it).
Depending on triggers (based on the battery) different profiles are loaded. Each trigger has different profiles depending of the the state of your phone (if it is locked, on battery, on power or a phone call is being done).
A profile can modify the following:
* The CPU governor, its thresholds and min/max frequencies off your CPU (i.e. setCPU speed).
* The state of services like:
- mobiledata connection
- 3G/2G switch
- background sync
- airplane mode
Configurations (i.e. a set of trigger and profiles) can be loaded based on the time of the day and the day of the week. This allows you to set a different behaviour during the night or the weekend.
In praise of CyanogenMod... ;)
If you use and like this app please subscribe to the mailing list email@example.com and participate in the forums on https://sourceforge.net/projects/cputuner/ (Project webpage).
You can follow CPU tuner on: https://plus.google.com/109797451979104819882
If you want to help translating please join in at http://www.getlocalization.com/cputuner/.
Please report errors in a mail to the address listed below not in a market comment.
You best generate a capabilities report first, by going to settings then to backend and choose capabilities report, when it is done hit send (and save the mail as draft). Then describe your issue (and if possible attach a logcat output along with the zip file from the report).
A note on permissions: Yes there are a lot and potentially dangerous permissions needed, but cpu tuner does not request the network communication permission which means that cpu tuner cannot send any information back. Further more cpu tuner is opensource so you can browse the code and check....
"Best security and Find My Phone app for your Android!".
4/5 star rating since 2009 and counting!
Some happy users:
- "truly the best phone finder GET THIS! tested every function with pc's - it's perfect!"
- "Can't tell you how many times I've used this. A total life saver. I lose my phone at least one a week. Or at least I used to. :)"
* If you lose your phone, just send it a text message and Find My Phone will reply to you with its current address, and a Google Maps link to your phone's location.
* Text your phone and have it ring at maximum volume (even if is on silent) to locate by ear.
* Find out how much battery is remaining
* Get notified if somebody changes your SIM card
* Track from the web by having your phone email back it's location
* New: Remotely wipe your phone
* NO ADS!
1. Install Find My Phone. Enable GPS in Settings.
2. Text '01234' to your phone and start tracking it.
3. Text '56789' to your phone to make it ring until you find it.
Already lost your phone?
If you're phone has Android v3.0 or below (many do), you can remotely install Find My Phone from Google Play.
Don't have another phone to text from?
No problem. Use a free online SMS service like Google Voice or textem.net to send the text, and your phone will email it's location to you.
Remote Wipe (Factory Reset)
Remotely wipe your phone if you think your device might be in the wrong hands. (Requires on-device set up).
Granting device administration rights to Find My Phone enables many important features, including: remote wiping, locking your phone, and preventing unauthorized uninstallation of the app. Note that this requires on-device set up.
*NEW* Take photos remotely (Beta)
Want a visual of your phone's location, possibly including a mugshot of the thief? Find My Phone will snap a photo of its current location and attach the pictures in email. Note: must be activated on device.
*NEW* Low battery alert flare
Want to keep tabs on your phone *before* the battery runs out? Turn on low battery alerts.
Find My Phone can automatically turn on GPS for v2.2 and below.
Absolutely NO ADS.
Pay a one-time, no nonsense fee of 99 cents for a lifetime license. Don't fall for the free apps which then want to make you pay monthly subscription fees or charge high fees of $3.99 or more!
100% Money Back Guarantee!
If you're not satisfied for any reason at all, just send us an email along with your order number, and we will refund you promptly.
Still have doubts? Try our free version - Find My Phone Lite. Just search for Mangobird in Google Play and look for Find My Phone Lite.
Get the best protection for your phone with the *original* Find My Phone!
- Display specifications
- Device settings , screen width and height, serial number.
- Battery Details .
It is meant to be just a quick reference,
It is useful for developers as well as layman who want to know more about the device that they are using.