Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Español (Spanish), فارسی (Persian), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), 日本語 (Japanese), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Türkçe (Turkish), 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese).
Please help to translate into your native language: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25370185/Phone_INFO_Language.txt
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
*** NOTE ***: If you got the "Error type 2" message while trying to launch a secret code or 'CSC Changer', you need to update SuperSU app to the version 2.49 (currently still Beta), and also update its binaries.
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Colour / Internal Storage
▪ CSC INFO:
- Product Code
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- Mobile Operator
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version / Architecture (32/64-bit)
- Java Virtual Machine (Dalvik or ART)
▪ OS INFO:
- Root Existence
- Android Version
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Hardware / Board (CPU 32/64-bit)
- Platform / Chip
- GPU (Graphics Processing Unit)
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required, for Galaxy Note series only)
- CPU/Battery/Ambient temperatures
- CPU/Memory usages
- Battery voltage/level
- Signal strength
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
- Location access: This permission is required to read the Signal Strength (in the MONITOR tab). It is just an approximate location (coarse location, network-based), not a GPS location.
You'll be able to test the following:
*** SENSORS ***
You'll be able to check which sensors are supported by your phone and all the information and values provided by each sensor. Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, proximity sensor, pressure sensor...
*** WIFI ***
You'll be able to check your LAN status: local and external IP, gateway, DHCP server...
*** TELEPHONY ***
Signal, network type, external IP, SIM data...
*** GPS ***
You'll see the real data provided by the GPS: satellites, latitude, longitude, altitude, speed...
*** BATTERY ***
Level of charge, capacity, time on, temperature, health...
*** MULTITOUCH ***
How many points of contact does your device recognize? Is your digitizer working as it should?
*** CAMERA ***
Information about your device's cameras like resolution, focal length, crop factor relative to 35 mm film format, focus modes, sensor size...
*** SYSTEM INFORMATION ***
Information about hardware and software like CPU, RAM, kernel, screen...
This app is similar to EVEREST or AIDA64, but apart from showing the components and system information, it also shows sensors readings.
The best hardware information app!
● Data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion.
● The app contains the "Hardware Database" optional in-app purchase, which allows you to browse through thousands of hardware specs for other android devices
Better know your phone by -
1. check the phone's detail hardware information;
2. run performance test and compare with other phones in the world.
This is a tool for Samsung Galaxy S3/4/5 & Note 2/3/4 users to check if their phone isn't a cheap fake clone. It highlights device information that does not match Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/Note 2/Note 3/Note 4 and helps users to tell if their phone is genuine.
Example of FAKE GALAXY S4 -
cpuName: ARMv7 Processor rev 2 (v7l)
screenResolution: 1280 * 720
Support list of Galaxy S4 variants:
GT-I9500， GT-I9502, GT-I9505, GT-I9506, GT-I9508, SCH-I959, SGH-I337, SPH-L720, SHV-E300S,
SGH-M919, SHV-E300L/S/K, SCH-I545, SGH-M919, SCH-R970, SC-04E, SGH-I537, GT-SC04E,
Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S4 Active
Support list of Galaxy S3 variants:
GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, SCH-I939, SGH-I748, SHV-E200K, SHV-E200S,
SHW-M440S, SHV-E210K, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, GT-I9303T, SC-06D, SCH-I535, SCH-R530,
SGH-I747, SGH-I747M, SGH-T999, SGH-T999V, SPH-L710, SCH-I747, GT-I9308
Support list of Galaxy Note 2 variants:
GT-N7100, GT-N7102, GT-N7105, GT-N7108, SCH-I605, SCH-R950, SGH-I317,
SGH-I317M, SGH-T889, SGH-T889V, SPH-L900, SCH-N719, SGH-N025, SC-02E, SHV-E250K, SHV-E250L, SHV-E250S
Offical website of this app: http://xihuanat.com/galaxy
Motorola DROID RAZR
LG Intuition 2
LG Optimus F6
LG Optimus F3
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S2
Phone Menu Access including:
Phone Diagnose Information
★ Check Hardware
★ Software Info
★ SIM Card
Secret Menu Info (Some Menu's are device specific)
★ LG Hidden
★ Enable Hidden
★ DIAG Mode
★ Reset Device
★ PRI Reset
★ Testing Settings
★ Qual. Menu
(We are not responsible for your device alterations through usage of the app)
- Applications installed
- Device settings such as WiFi enabled (networks in range, connected to, etc), screen width and height, serial number, etc.
It is meant to be just a quick reference, nothing more.
Your phone information like IMEI number,Phone Type,Version,API Level and more will be available to you.
SIM card and network details like subscriber id,SIM operator,SIM serial no,SIM operator name,network operator,network type will be available to you.
GPS Info like current location and status will be available to you.
** This Application use to get location based information’s which is available to you (Show your current location). Application won’t use the location info’s for any other purposes.
** Application won’t work if you move application to SD card
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features, Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone. Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
INTERNET - permission is required to display help information which will be updated to show you the latest information about the app.
CAMERA - permission is used by the app to display details about the cameras of your smartphone.
READ & WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - to get information about external storage attached to or inserted in the device.
• Brand name,Industrial design name,Product name,Your phone number,Your voice mail number,Device id,Network country,Sim serial number,Software version,Dns and Ip number,Cpu,memory,process info
• You can email all information with email option
• Pro version available
The donate version of this app is now available @ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=space.works.id.checkplus
This app allows you to get hold of extra phone details including unique identifiers (UUID) such as IMEI, MEID, ESN numbers.
Your network details, i.e. country code and network provider and auto-roaming status and SIM card details, i.e. provider and SIM card serial number, can all be retrieved via this app.
Further information include your subscriber ID and voicemail number.
Last but not least, you will also be able to get your Android ID which is unique to each device.
All the info are displayed in easy-to-access textboxes which allow for quick copying.
UUID, android ID, IMEI, ESN, MEID, voicemail number, auto-roaming status, network provider, system info, phone info, connection details, sim card number, serial number
Have you ever wondered whether your phone is original or not? You may also wonder when did your phone is manufactured. With this simple and useful tool, you can find it exactly!
This app is useful especially when you buy an used-phone. You are given rich information such as the serial numbers, the manufacture and release dates, network provider, and even your color of your phone! You can check this information on the tag at the back of your phone. Moreover, this app also provides the latest firmware file (.KDZ file) of your LG phone. You can download it right to your phone or send the download link to your email and download on your computers.
All information is based on your IMEI number. It is the most reliable because it is unique for your phone and is got directly from LG electronic.
With this app, you will never accidentally buy a fake phone!
- android.permission.INTERNET: To get information from the Internet.
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: To get your IMEI number.
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To check if your phone is connected to the Internet.
- android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS: To help you send download link to yourself over your email address.
No other hidden permissions, totally free!
V1.1 Support stolen phone checking
V1.01: Support IMEISV with 16 digits.
V1.0: First version. Support all LG phones. Other phones from others manufactures will be supported soon!
This is the ad-supported version of Quick System Info, which provides extra features as following:
* Live CPU/MEM Usage Monitor
* Live 2G/3G/Wi-Fi Traffic Monitor
* Comprehensive Device/Hardware Details Viewer, e.g. Storage/Memory/Processor/Sensor/Network
* One-click Application Cache Cleaner
* Application History Cleaner
* Advanced System Properties Viewer, e.g. System/Phone/Screen/OpenGL/Build and Runtime Settings
* Enhanced Application Viewer with Tag and Backup/Restore support
* Enhanced Process Management and Viewer
* Enhanced Network Connection and Traffic Viewer
* Enhanced Battery Status in Notification Area.
ADs can be removed by donations. Thanks for your support of this app.
Get a free unlock code for translation contributor. If you are interested, please contact the author.
*** Paid version available now! ***
** The 'read/write bookmark' permission is needed for the 'Clean History' function **
* Widgets will not work if you install app to SD card, please check Quick System Info Widget Pack for additional support *
"Escape Run" is a fun, cool and addictive running game! As a tiny runner, you need to run and jump for your life! Watch out! The game ends if you fall from the roof!
How to play:
The man will run forward on its own and jump when you touch the screen. Tap the screen to make the man jump from platform to platform.
Awesome endless action!
Physics based game!