JunOS Pulse is the deprecated client from Pulse Secure, please migrate from to the new Pulse Secure Client
For information related to notable changes while migrating from Junos Pulse to Pulse Secure Client, please refer to http://kb.juniper.net/KB29722
On Android 5.0, the VPN connection fails when user uninstalls/installs Pulse Secure app without a reboot. After your installation, please reboot the device before attempting to connect.
This app is ONLY for Samsung devices that have not received any firmware upgrades since Sept 2011. This app won’t install on devices that have received firmware upgrades after Sept 2011, such as the Galaxy Note. If this app won’t install on your device, try the other “Junos Pulse for Samsung” app.
Please check Juniper documentation for a list of supported devices.
Secure your Android-based mobile life with Juniper Networks® Junos® Pulse! Junos Pulse secures connectivity to your corporate web-based applications via Juniper Networks SSL VPN gateways. And, Junos Pulse delivers mobile security, to protect your Android devices from mobile malware, viruses, and spyware, as well as from device loss or theft, preventing device damage, and loss and exploitation of sensitive user or corporate data. Junos Pulse secures mobility by combining secure enterprise connectivity with comprehensive mobile security and device management.
• Juniper Networks SA Series SSL VPN Appliances or MAG Series Junos Pulse Gateways running Junos Pulse Secure Access Service. For more information about supported gateways and Android versions, please read the Supported Platforms guide at: http://www.juniper.net/support/products/pulse/mobile/
• Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite, which is required to activate and enforce comprehensive mobile security and device management.
Check with your IT department to ensure that your network is ready for Junos Pulse!
• Safe, secure access to corporate applications, enterprise networks, and bookmarks via an SSL VPN tunnel between the app and the SSL VPN gateway. Users have full access to the network.
• Secure access to corporate email through Outlook Web Access.
• Real-time antivirus protection using heuristic on-device scanning of all stored, incoming or outgoing files via any input/output means, and Secure Digital (SD) card content.
• Background scanning of all network traffic and interfaces for malware, viruses and spyware.
• Anti-theft/Anti-loss protection, including support to remotely locate, track (via GPS), lock, wipe, or sound alert on a lost or stolen device.
• Remote commands to alert and take action (remote device lock and/or wipe), or to track a device on detecting a change in or removal of SIM card.
• Backup and restore of contacts and calendar events stored on your device.
• Granular, centralized security policy administration and configuration for IT administrators.
• Purpose-built for mobile devices, with minimal CPU, battery and memory usage.
Follow this link below for an FAQ on support policies for Junos Pulse for Google Android.