Perform workouts based on power, FTP, slope or heart rate, or train with pre-made rides based on GPS-data. After you’ve downloaded or created a workout at the Tacx Cloud website (cloud.tacx.com), you can ride it via the Tacx Training app. Your workout is automatically uploaded to the Tacx Cloud website as an activity, where you can analyse it, upload it to Strava and follow your friends.
Features Tacx Training app
- GPS Workouts
- Power, slope and heart rate workouts
- Free training on power, slope and heart rate
- Live performance data
- Overview of workouts and activities
Features Tacx Cloud website
- Workout creator (power, FTP, slope, heart rate)
- Import GPS-Tracks and create GPS workouts
- Data analysis
- Upload to Strava
- Community: follow your friends and download their workouts
This application is compatible with Tacx Smart trainers and sensors with Bluetooth 4.0 or Ant+.
Please Note: Internet access is required. When Internet connection fails, functionality is limited.
To use Ant+ it may be required to attach a dongle. You can purchase one via https://tacx.com/product/tacx-ant-dongle-micro-usb/
Don’t forget to email our support team if you have any questions, concerns, compliments or feature requests. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed and Produced in the Netherlands