The input required is:
+ Liquid height in vessel, Tank internal diameter and the Cylindrical length
The input units accepted are: inch, m, mm, ft
+ Vessel/Tank Head type, the application support Flat heads, ASME F&D (Dished) heads, Elliptical 2:1 Heads and Hemispherical heads.
The output calculated is the partial volume of liquid in the vessel and the total volume of the tank, the output results can be displayed in the 13 units below:
+ Gallon (UK)
+ Gallon (US)
+ Barrel (Oil)
+ Liter (L)
+ Centi Liter (cL)
+ Deka Liter (dal)
+ Pint (UK)
+ Pint (US)
To support the development of android applications, this version of the application has a banner advert and requires internet connection to operate. There is a paid version of this application that has no adverts and doesn't need internet connection to operate.
* Tank liquid capacity calculation
* Tank material weight calculation
* Tank contour calculator
Tags: tank calculator, tank volume, enginnering, mechanical, vessel capacity, cylindrical tank, tank weight, tank dimentions, liquid volume
- calculate the amount of wood for a specified number of logs of the same size;
- select the method of calculation (GOST or ISO).
Known as, CBM Calculator
✓ Volume Weight
✓ Cubic Meters(m³)
✓ Cubic Feet(ft³)
✓ Volumetric Weight
✓ Dimensional (Dim) Weight
✓ Total Gross Weight
• You can calculate the total sum weight/ volume of different weights/sizes
• Package dimensions can be enter in Centimeter or Inch
• Package weight can enter in Kgs or Lbs
Useful for Calculating the CBM, Calculate the volumetric weight of your shipment & Air freight volumetric calculation.
The user can access information regarding fields, production licences, companies, production and active exploration wells. This will be supplemented by news stories from the MPE and the NPD.
The application also contains an analysis function which allows data to be filtered and sorted, and allows the user to generate graphs and tables.
Note! Some features (such as map and news) require internet access, and may cause data traffic to be charged by your mobile provider.
The application is developed in cooperation with Capgemini.
Nøkkelord: oilfacts, oil facts, npd app, norwegian petroleum facts, od, ministry of petroleum and energy, ncs, norway, oil production, oil fields, gas fields, maps
- calculating the cubature of a log according to State Standard(Russian GOST) 2708-75, ISO 4480-83, a log of cylindrical form;
- calculating the cubature of a plank, the amount of planks per cube;
- calculating the average weight of wood volume for main wood sorts;
There is a possibility to sum up the results, to cancel the last operation and to copy any calculation into clipboard in any regime.
You can calculate the weight along with the calculating of logs and planks that helps to estimate carrying capacity of a car.
The app includes a detailed inspection form that allows to check multiple components and assemblies of vessels including general information, ship's deck, hold, gears and cranes. The given inspection form complies to international regulations.
As soon as the inspection form is completed, it gets saved in a cloud database that makes it possible to access captured inspection data from multiple devices. Each app user may create his own personal account and sync data across smartphones and tablets. Any form submission generates PDF and Excel reports that can be emailed, printed out and uploaded to cloud drives
such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, One Drive. Other sharing options available on your device can be utilized as well.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct detailed inspections covering each major system and component of vessels
• Check all components and assemblies
• Inspect decks, holds, cranes, gears etc.
• Create a database of crew
• Indicate problems, disrepairs, malfunctions in the vessel equipment
• Collect necessary data on major vessel systems and notify mechanics about maintenance issues or repair services required
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store and sync data across multiple devices
• Work in online/offline mode
• Send push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure safety of crew and vessel
• Keep equipment in a good working order
• Meet high standards of safety and get a certification
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
In addition to using free Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Bulk density of the bulk material is its density in unconsolidated state. It takes into account not only the volume of material particles (grains of sand or separate stones, gravel), but the space between them, thus bulk density less than usual. The compaction of granular material, its density becomes more and ceases to be apparent. A cement bag, a pile of rubble, or six cubic meters of sand in the back of a truck - they are all in unconsolidated state and have its bulk density. Bulk density needed to link the volume and weight of bulk materials, as their prices can be specified as per tonne or per cubic meter. Similarly, the number of these materials, for example, their proportions for concrete preparation, may be necessary, and in tons and cubic meters.
m = Pi * ro * S * (D - S) * L
Mass of rectangular and square pipes is calculated according to the interpolational formula. Node points are masses of pipes according to the State Standard 8645-68 /Steel rectangular pipes/ and State Standard 8639-82 /Steel square pipes/. Mass of pipes with standard proportions corresponds to State Standard. If the proportions of a pipe are not standard the following formula is used (according to the Rosov N. Reference-book. Massofonemetreofapipe. M. Metallurgy, 1966):
В чем удобство:
— занесение данных одним нажатием на одном рабочем экране;
— расширенные характеристики каждого бревна;
— добавление фотографий к конкретному бревну или ко всему расчету;
— таблица итогов расчета.
— расчет кубатуры по ГОСТ 2708-75;
— расчет кубатуры по ISO 4480-83;
— расчет кубатуры оцилиндрованного бревна;
— выбор диаметров для приемки: четные / нечетные;
— сохранение на телефоне с описанием расчета;
— расчет стоимости кубатуры.
The App will offer two major functionalities to help candidates prepare for the exam.
1) Exam simulation -Following API's latest online exam format, the app will offer realistic testing scenario with 50 questions from the Open Book version and 100 Questions from Closed book section. Exam will time limited.
2) Flash Cards -The app will also offer flash cards to test your knowledge of the standards from the API 653 effectivity sheet.Flashcards are information bearing cards that helps one to understand and memorize things faster and easier and is widely used by professionals for self-study purpose. API flashcards include important topics from API exam effectivity sheet and provide questions from each chapter of the standard.
In-App Purchases- The users will have option to buy the exam pack or flash cards separately or together. The purchase will provide them with validity of 90 days during which the packs can be used unlimited number of times.
Home screen- This will be landing page for the users as soon as they launch the app. Users will be required to register first. By doing so they will be required to agree to the App terms and conditions. Once registered, users will be able to amend their profile. subsequently they can login and get to the in-app purchase page. Once the users buy the exam pack, they will be able to attempt exams and review their results. The app will display history of their last 10 attempts. For each attempt, the users can see a graph of their correct and incorrect responses on both sections( Open and Closed). They can also review each attempted questions and their answers. Open book section has 50 questions and closed book has 100 questions. The questions will appear in random order from the database..
You can estimate the oil price based on a concept taught in MBA Finance courses. You can lookup WTI and Brent Crude Oil Prices. You can also perform Black Scholes Options analysis to make complex Oil investment decision analysis. Even Oil Options analyzer which quickly tells you the value of waiting given a certain level of volatility and much more..Pls be sure to leave a good feedback to provide the motivation to enhance this app further. Thanks!
In this app, you will find a clean interface to do just what you want, without any advertisement clutter. Also, the app is designed to work in all phones and tablets.
The following are the functions in this app:
Equity Valuation - With live market data, this tools quickly approximates the value of around 24 energy stocks and indicates them through a valuation index. It is important to note that this app does not explicitly recommend trading these securities as it is up to the app user to apply his/her own discretion.
Common Conversions - Enables conversion among commonly used units eg. from gallons to cubic metre
Project Forecasting : Earned value & Cost Performance Index calculation and forecasting of project's estimate at completion
Project Cost estimation : This calculates the total project estimation with breakdown based on key categories such as direct labor cost, indirect labor cost, camp etc.
Energy Calculator - Computes the energy density of various fuels
Oil Price Estimator - Given Oil Spot price, Beta (Risk-factor), Risk-free rate, Storage cost and Convenience in holding on to the oil and the Holding time of the commodity, the app estimates the future oil price. Like all estimates, this is the best guess of oil price based on the input parameters. Additionally, Oil forward price is also computed.
Black Scholes Analyzer - Given Stock, Strike, Risk-free Rate, Volatility, Div Yield and Time to expire, this tool analyzes various Option characteristics including the Call Price, Put Price etc...I am sure you will find this tool highly useful.
Oil Investment Analyzer - Given Oil industry macro and investment specific characteristics, this tool gives out NPV, IRR and Payback. A must-have tool for any Oil & gas investor
Oil Price Checker - A quick chart with $/bbl price for WTI, Brent Crude Oil & Natural Gas.
Gas Volume Calculator - based on the famous equation PV/T = constant, it is a handy tool that any engineer will find useful
Flange Gauge Pressure - Given the flange class, this provides the hydrostatic test pressure, maximum temperature and pressure ratings of flanges conforming dimensions as specified by ASME
Basic Pipe data - Given nominal pipe size dia and schedule information, it gives out a lot of dimensional characterstics.
Pipe Weight data - Given nominal pipe size dia, this tool will provide weight characteristics for Yellow Brass, Red Brass and Copper.
Thermal Expansion - Given Temperature, this tool gives out the thermal expansion for Carbon, Cast iron, Copper, Brass & Bronze and Wrought Iron
Pipe Compatibility - Given pipe specification, this tool gives out the compatible valves, fittings and flanges
Tubing Data - Given Material, Pipe & Wall Thickness, this tool provides the tube dia and pressure performance characteristics
Insulation Materials - characteristics including temperature range
Flash point of fuels - with wide range of fuels with their respective flash point
Steel Pipe Heat Loss - Given pipe size, this tool provides heat loss in the steel pipe
View Disclaimer - Just a screen that indicates the limitations and sources of data for this app ( all public information...Pls view this screen before you proceed to use the app ).
Organic elements,reaction and mechanism list.
Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes ,Aromatic compounds, Halogen derivatives, Alcohols, Phenols, Thiols, Ethers, Epoxides, Amines, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic acids
you can build a multi layer wall, so you can set different materials and different thickness for each layer of your wall
there is also the possibility to see the temperature profile plot of the wall