- calculating the cubature of a log according to State Standard(Russian GOST) 2708-75, ISO 4480-83, a log of cylindrical form;
- calculating the cubature of a plank, the amount of planks per cube;
- calculating the average weight of wood volume for main wood sorts;
There is a possibility to sum up the results, to cancel the last operation and to copy any calculation into clipboard in any regime.
You can calculate the weight along with the calculating of logs and planks that helps to estimate carrying capacity of a car.
Can be made to below calculations with Tank Calculator;
* Calculating volume of the tank
* Calculating dimensions of the tank
* Calculating empty weight of the tank
* Calculating contour of the tank
* Calculating sheet area of the tank
* Calculating empty weight of the tank
* Optimizing the dimentions of the tank
Tags: tank calculator, tank volume, enginnering, mechanical, vessel capacity, square tank, cylindrical tank, tank weight, tank dimentions, liquid volume
- Get the latest product deals and info delivered straight to your phone.
- Take advantage of our regular ‘App only’ specials.
- GPS directions to your closest Plumbing World store.
- Plus so much more.
Plumbing World - Your Team in Black! Our knowledgeable staff, our 45 stores, and even our cars are black because we’re proud to represent New Zealand and black represents New Zealand too. We’re a 100% NZ owned cooperative; a group of kiwi plumbers who work together to get the best deals on top-quality products. We started 50 years ago sourcing quality plumbing products that New Zealanders can rely on at prices that are genuine value. And the reason Plumbing World has access to the world’s leading brands, is because manufacturers know we have the expertise to do their products justice.
When you’re owned by plumbers, there isn’t a lot we don’t know about bathrooms, laundries, kitchens and gas. And should you need us, we’re just a quick swipe of your phone away.
* General Plumbing Discussion - An open discussion on all things related to the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry.
* Business, Marketing, and Sales - The business of being a Plumbing Contractor discussed here. Everything from starting up a new business to expanding a successful one.
* Plumbing Code - A discussion of all plumbing codes here.
* Residential Plumbing - Residential plumbing discussed here. Including new construction, remodeling and service work.
* Commercial Plumbing - New construction and service work on commercial jobs.
* Drain and Sewer Cleaning
* Boilers, Hot Water & Steam Heating
* Fire Suppression Systems
* Green Plumbing
* Plumbing Pictures - Show us shots of work you've done, code violations, and anything else plumbing related.
The app includes a detailed inspection form that allows to check multiple components and assemblies of vessels including general information, ship's deck, hold, gears and cranes. The given inspection form complies to international regulations.
As soon as the inspection form is completed, it gets saved in a cloud database that makes it possible to access captured inspection data from multiple devices. Each app user may create his own personal account and sync data across smartphones and tablets. Any form submission generates PDF and Excel reports that can be emailed, printed out and uploaded to cloud drives
such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, One Drive. Other sharing options available on your device can be utilized as well.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct detailed inspections covering each major system and component of vessels
• Check all components and assemblies
• Inspect decks, holds, cranes, gears etc.
• Create a database of crew
• Indicate problems, disrepairs, malfunctions in the vessel equipment
• Collect necessary data on major vessel systems and notify mechanics about maintenance issues or repair services required
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store and sync data across multiple devices
• Work in online/offline mode
• Send push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure safety of crew and vessel
• Keep equipment in a good working order
• Meet high standards of safety and get a certification
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
In addition to using free Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels version you can disable ads by purchasing $ 0.99 US one-time fee as well as get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
-Meet and network with other attendees
-Build a personal schedule
-Find exhibitors that match your interests
-Post comments to the conference and out to Twitter
You must be a registered attendee to use this app.
The input required is:
+ Liquid height in vessel, Tank internal diameter and the Cylindrical length
The input units accepted are: inch, m, mm, ft
+ Vessel/Tank Head type, the application support Flat heads, ASME F&D (Dished) heads, Elliptical 2:1 Heads and Hemispherical heads.
The output calculated is the partial volume of liquid in the vessel and the total volume of the tank, the output results can be displayed in the 13 units below:
+ Gallon (UK)
+ Gallon (US)
+ Barrel (Oil)
+ Liter (L)
+ Centi Liter (cL)
+ Deka Liter (dal)
+ Pint (UK)
+ Pint (US)
To support the development of android applications, this version of the application has a banner advert and requires internet connection to operate. There is a paid version of this application that has no adverts and doesn't need internet connection to operate.
- View customer specific pricing and company-wide availability
- Create orders
- Quickly add Product Groups to your shopping cart
- Scan barcode labels in the Quick Pad
- Contact a branch for special order items
- Map branch locations
- View bids, open orders, and order history
- Advanced search for finding items on order
- View product spec sheets
Organic elements,reaction and mechanism list.
Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes ,Aromatic compounds, Halogen derivatives, Alcohols, Phenols, Thiols, Ethers, Epoxides, Amines, Aldehydes and ketones, Carboxylic acids
you can build a multi layer wall, so you can set different materials and different thickness for each layer of your wall
there is also the possibility to see the temperature profile plot of the wall