To change the Live Wallpaper image you should do double click on the image. Also you can do it from the options menu too, where you can also configure the speed, transparency...
To INSTALL: You should open the application and press the menu button and select the option to "Set Live Wallpaper". You can also do this from the android menu, looking for the option of Live Wallpapers and then selecting it.
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
2 sizes: 3x2 and 2x1
When you touch the widget, it opens the Alarm Clock app.
To set widget: Long press the home screen, choose widgets, then choose the Mizzou Clock size that you want.
2 sizes: 2x2 and 2x1
When you touch the widget, it opens the Clock app.
To set widget: Long press the home screen, choose widgets, then choose the GT Clock size that you want.
There are 2 sizes: