Copilote is easy to use. There are just three easy steps:
1. The first time you use Copilote, sign up with the app’s billing form
2. Connect to your account and add your credit card information
3. Enter the parking space number indicated on the pole near your parking space
4. Choose the length of time you wish to park and confirm the transaction —you will be billed for the corresponding amount
Copilote also lets users do the following:
• Add time to your current parking space by using the payment service
• Receive a notification a few minutes before you run out of time
• Find an open parking space, with availability updated in real time
• Access your profile and consult your transaction history.
Please note that this application uses your mobile device’s location functions when in parking search mode. Continuous GPS use can significantly reduce the battery life and power of your mobile device.
Restonet uses the City of Montreal's open data.
Restonet won the Public's Choice award at the Google Developer Group Android Montreal DevFest 2013 http://tmblr.co/ZqUTbrxhahn2
Making a claim is simple. All you need is your username and password for the ACCESS | Plan Members website and your smartphone.
This 100% FREE app lets you
- Submit claims quickly and easily
- View your latest payments
- View an electronic version of your SSQ card
- Contact our customer service department with a single tap
To use the app:
- You must be registered for the ACCESS | Plan Members website
- You must also be registered for direct deposit and the electronic benefit statement for health insurance
48-hour claim processing is available for most treatment types, though some treatments still require a photo of your bill.
The application is compatible with mobile and tablet devices. However, a camera is required to take photos. For devices without a camera, you can send an electronic copy of the bill to your device and attach it to your claim.
SSQ Mobile Services: An easy way to reduce paper consumption and protect the planet!
SSQ Mobile Services: An innovative app for quicker and easier claims!
For more information, visit ssq.ca/mobile.
To begin, start a search for road statuses right on the map with the “Search Area” button. Simple colour coded results will show up. No need to sign up.
The app is plugged into Montreal’s open data service which, for 2014-2015 winter season, updates 3 to 4 times a day. The app helps visualize this data right on the map. You can view more information about the snow removal status of a particular road side by clicking on it to reveal more details, all of which is presented in an intuitive interface. You can stay up to date by saving your position on a road side, and receive push-notifications when the status changes.
The app allows you to favorite your frequent search areas. You will also be able to see the locations of parking areas provided for free by the City of Montreal during snow removal operations.
For 2014-2015 winter season, five boroughs in the City of Montreal have opened their snow-removal data:
Note that you must have Google's Voice Search application or another speech recognition service installed on your Android device in order to use Copilot X. Please visit the developer's website to download the manual for Copilot X, which contains configuration instructions and a complete list of commands.
Backup and Restore:
✓ Apps (Note: truBackup backups apk files only, not app data or app settings)
Schedule automatic or manually create backups
Backup to Dropbox
Backup to Google Drive
Backup to SD Card (external SD Card recommended)
View backup status and progress
My Devices shows all your devices connected to one cloud account, and enable you to transfer data from different devices. For e.g., A backup from Samsung device can be restored to HTC or Motorola devices or Tabs.