Restonet uses the City of Montreal's open data.
Restonet won the Public's Choice award at the Google Developer Group Android Montreal DevFest 2013 http://tmblr.co/ZqUTbrxhahn2
Copilote is easy to use. There are just three easy steps:
1. The first time you use Copilote, sign up with the app’s billing form
2. Connect to your account and add your credit card information
3. Enter the parking space number indicated on the pole near your parking space
4. Choose the length of time you wish to park and confirm the transaction —you will be billed for the corresponding amount
Copilote also lets users do the following:
• Add time to your current parking space by using the payment service
• Receive a notification a few minutes before you run out of time
• Find an open parking space, with availability updated in real time
• Access your profile and consult your transaction history.
Please note that this application uses your mobile device’s location functions when in parking search mode. Continuous GPS use can significantly reduce the battery life and power of your mobile device.
To begin, start a search for road statuses right on the map with the “Search Area” button. Simple colour coded results will show up. No need to sign up.
The app is plugged into Montreal’s open data service which, for 2014-2015 winter season, updates 3 to 4 times a day. The app helps visualize this data right on the map. You can view more information about the snow removal status of a particular road side by clicking on it to reveal more details, all of which is presented in an intuitive interface. You can stay up to date by saving your position on a road side, and receive push-notifications when the status changes.
The app allows you to favorite your frequent search areas. You will also be able to see the locations of parking areas provided for free by the City of Montreal during snow removal operations.
For 2014-2015 winter season, five boroughs in the City of Montreal have opened their snow-removal data:
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
・ Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
・ Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
・ Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint files (Requiring access to Google Drive purely to render data into PDF format for printing Microsoft Office files)
・ Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
・ Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
・ Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
・ Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
・ Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
・ Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
・ Check your printer’s status and ink levels
・ Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
・ Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.3.3 or higher
・ Choose and print multiple photos
・ Print your email attachments and stored files
・ Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
・ Print with and without borders
・ Switch between color or monochrome printing
・ Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
・ Optimize print quality
・ Buy ink and supplies for your printer
・ Setup & register to Epson Connect
・ Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700
Epson Artisan 710
Epson Artisan 725
Epson Artisan 730*2
Epson Artisan 800
Epson Artisan 810
Epson Artisan 835
Epson Artisan 837*2
Epson Artisan 1430
Expression Home XP-200*2
Expression Home XP-300*2
Expression Home XP-310*2
Expression Home XP-320*2*3*4
Expression Home XP-400*2
Expression Home XP-410*2
Expression Home XP-420*2*3*4
Expression Home XP-424*2*3*4
Expression Home XP-600*2
Expression Premium XP-520*2*3*4
Expression Premium XP-610*2*3
Expression Premium XP-620*2*3*4
Expression Premium XP-800*2
Expression Premium XP-810*2*3
Expression Premium XP-820*2*3*4
Expression Photo XP-850*2
Expression Photo XP-860*2*3*4
Expression Photo XP-950*2*3
Epson Stylus® NX230
Epson Stylus® NX330
Epson Stylus® NX420
Epson Stylus® NX430*2
Epson Stylus® NX510
Epson Stylus® NX515
Epson Stylus® NX530*2
Epson Stylus® NX625
Epson WorkForce 310, 323, 325, 435, 520, 545*2, 600, 610, 615, 630, 633, 635, 645*2, 840, 845*2, 2510, 2520, 2530*2, 2540*2, 2630*2, 2650*2, 2660*2*5, 3520*2, 3530*2, 3540*2, 3620*2, 3640*2, 7110*2, 7510*2, 7520*2, 7610*2, 7620*2
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*2, 4020*2, 4023*2, 4090*2, 4520*2, 4530*2, 4533*2, 4540*2, 4590*2, 4630*2, 4640*2, 5110*2, 5190*2, 5620*2, 5690*2
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000, R3000
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*2 Remote print functionality is also available
*3 Memory card access and/or Copy functionalities are also available.
*4 Printer firmware update is available
*5 NFC function is available
We welcome your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot reply to your e-mail.
"TrustGo is one of the most robust Android security apps we've seen, and it's completely free." - CNET (4.5 out of 5 stars)
TrustGo protects you from today's most dangerous malware and viruses PLUS apps that can steal your personal privacy, identity and data. In addition, TrustGo offers "Find My Phone" features including remote location, lock, alarm and "Candid Camera" thief ID (via email), system tools and web browsing security...all in one totally Free package.
TrustGo detects and removes all the latest malicious apps and viruses, and is the only security app that protects your privacy and data from High Risk apps that others miss.
• Security Scanner - On-demand or scheduled scans of your mobile phone or tablet and SD card to find and remove viruses, malware, spyware and trojans PLUS risky apps that can steal your data.
• Secure App Search - Our Secure App Finder Engine (SAFE) lets you search and download apps that you know are safe. TrustGo alerts you before downloading bad and risky apps.
• Secure Web Browsing - Get an instant notification when a site you're browsing is known to be malicious or part of a phishing scheme. Default Android Browser, Google Chrome and Dolphin Browser are supported.
• System Manager - Monitor and manage your phone’s data usage, battery consumption and memory usage.
• Privacy Guard - Easily identify apps that might be hurting your privacy with a smart dashboard showing all the permissions apps are using.
• Data Backup - Store, backup and restore your phone’s data securely in the cloud. Supports multiple mobile devices so your family's information is always safe.
• Device Protection - Remotely locate your phone (Find My Phone), lock it, set off an alarm, or securely wipe your data and personal information if your phone is lost or stolen.
• Candid Camera Thief ID - Lock your phone with TrustGo, and anyone who puts in the wrong password 3 times will have their picture taken through the front-facing camera! We'll email you the photo!
TrustGo Security labs are on the lookout for malware, phishing schemes and privacy violations 24x7. Learn more at http://www.trustgo.com. Got questions? Drop us an email to email@example.com.
Connect with us to find the latest updates:
Find TrustGo by searching trust go, trustgo, anti virus, antivirus, anti-virus, security, mobile privacy, trojan, malware, spyware, virus protection, smartphone security, mobile protection
TrustGo's FREE app offers more features than Lookout, AVG, NQ, Norton, Avast, Kaspersky and other antivirus apps. Try them all and see how TrustGo finds what others miss!
With your registered email, you will be able to log into Lookout.com to locate your phone, view your backed up data and manage your devices, anytime, anywhere.
Any questions? Checkout our Q&A: https://faq.lookout.com or Simply ✉: firstname.lastname@example.org We want to make sure all Lookout users have the best mobile experience.
More than 60 million customers trust Lookout and the press loves Lookout:
★ TechCrunch - “Top 10 Best Free Apps”
★ LAPTOP Magazine – “The Best Mobile Security Solution for Android Devices!”
★ PCWorld - “Lookout should be one of your first stops on the Android Market!”
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
Lookout Security & Antivirus FREE Features:
►SECURITY & ANTIVIRUS
• App Scanning: Continuous, over-the-air protection from viruses, malware, adware and spyware
►FIND MY PHONE
• Locate & Scream: Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm - even when it is on silent!
• Signal Flare: Automatically save your phone's location when the battery is low
►BACKUP & DOWNLOAD
• Contact Backup: Save a copy of your Google contacts
• Download your contacts to your computer so you can transfer them to an existing phone or tablet.
Lookout Security & Antivirus Premium Features:
►Theft Alerts: Get an email with a photo and location when someone messes with your device. (Also known as a "Theftie")
►Safe Browsing: Block dangerous URLs
►Privacy Advisor: See what personal information can be accessed by your apps
►Lock & Wipe: Remotely lock your device, post a custom message and erase your data
►Other Premium features: photo & call history backup, Premium tech support
Lookout offers a two-week FREE trial - no credit card info required - of its Premium features. After your trial ends, you can continue to enjoy Lookout’s FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
①. Lookout requests access to a number of Android permissions such as camera, location and hardware control in order to be able to wipe all of your personal and private information from your lost or stolen device. Read our permissions here: https://www.lookout.com/permissions
②. Activating “Device Administrator” gives your phone an extra layer of protection, and you are unable to uninstall Lookout without unchecking “Device Admin” under Lookout “Settings”.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us!
➠Learn about the latest security threats at https://blog.lookout.com
➠Learn about our permissions at https://www.lookout.com/permissions
➠Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mylookout
➠Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/lookout